Is it actually possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis?

DrewDad

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 09:35 pm
@jcboy,
His second braincell is on backorder.
0 Replies

thack45

Tue 13 Dec, 2011 09:43 pm
If I ever intend to have sex with a man, I'd imagine that the sex would be better if he had a smaller penis

... for a while.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 10:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

jcboy wrote:

Reminds me of this guy I dated about three years ago. Big feet, big hands, and big ears. Three out of four isn’t bad.

Gay men date? Is this some new wave of gay behavior because rumor has it that hooking up for sex is the thing.

Please comment only on the dating habits of adolescent girls, an area in which you are experienced and knowledgable, Humbert.

Double-thanks!
0 Replies

aspvenom

Sun 25 Nov, 2012 07:34 pm
I can't believe I missed this. This thread is a sausage fest.
0 Replies

njpchevorlet

Tue 27 Nov, 2012 12:59 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Exactly how small are you talking here?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 3 Mar, 2013 11:34 pm
Wow, I just found this topic again. I remember some of it, I remember pissing off a couple librarians when I referred to Wikipedia as the lazy man's resource. Recently, the founder of Wikipedia urged folks to view Wikipedia as a jumping off point. He never intended it to be the absolute fact delivery system that some folks want it to be. I had a great deal of fun with my Freud farce. I didn't think anyone would believe it was fact. Well, time marches on, everyone, smoke em if you got em.
hingehead

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:55 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't remember being pissed off. I do remember you being a bit of a dick Razz

Thanks for the ressurection though - it was a fun re-read
glitterbag

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:02 pm
@hingehead,
Were you one of the librarians all pissed off because I said Wikipedia is the lazy man's research tool? Or should that be Wikipedia are?
hingehead

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I am a librarian but I wasn't pissed off. I was just demonstrated why I used wikipedia and why you didn't know what you were talking about. As I would expect you to explain to me if made an incorrect assumption about defence procurement.
ossobuco

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:25 pm
@hingehead,
I like both of you so don't argue to the death, please, but

I still don't know if it is possible to have good sex with a man with a small penis.
hingehead

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:48 pm
@ossobuco,
aye aye skipper - I think Glit and I have moved on.

I don't want to know (not through personal experience anyway)
ossobuco

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:55 pm
@hingehead,
Me either.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:02 pm
@hingehead,
When you mention "defence" are you using the british spelling of defense? I'm asking because the U.S., Great Britian, Canada and Austrailia tend to differ. I was never involved in developing, maintaining or deploying equipment or weapons, my job involved languages, area studies, and intelligence research on 5 eyes specific areas. I didn't fly jet planes nor was I a paratrooper, but I did do a pretty good job on intell research.
glitterbag

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Yikes! Sorry Osso, I had a time lapse.
ossobuco

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Eh, I understand.
0 Replies

hingehead

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I wasn't meaning to be insulting glit - I knew you used to be DoD so I was trying to give you an example of when someone from another area of expertise tells you to how to suck eggs.
glitterbag

Mon 4 Mar, 2013 10:54 pm
@hingehead,
I didn't think you were trying to insult me, but using "defence" triggered old memories of 5 eyes, and the tiny differences among a bunch of English speaking nations that would cause sparks to fly when no offense was meant. My husband is from North Carolina, I was raised between Baltimore & DC when my parents came home from overseas. I mention this because along the East Coast of the U.S., culture, food and dialect can differ every 300 miles you travel from Maine to Florida. My mother-in-law thought of me as a big city Yankee and feared I might see her as a rube. We were only separated by 5-600 miles but it was a different world.

There is no right or wrong way, just different ways. Personally, I enjoy the differences especially since so much of the country is beginning to appear all the same. I'm really not trying to be a smart ass, I was just fine tuning. Sorry if I appeared to take offense, or if you thought I was trying to offend you. I spent
my entire career involved in research and I'm still trying to break the habit. This time I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, honest.
hingehead

Tue 5 Mar, 2013 01:49 am
@glitterbag,
Isn't it funny, in England the entire accent changes in 50 miles, in the USA few hundred miles and in Australia it's a few thousand miles, a nod not always discernable. The younger the country the more homogenous. Or is it about internal mobility. Australians move around a lot. I wonder if there's an iso measurement of that?

I'm curious, what's 5 eyes?
0 Replies

Chloerose

Wed 6 Mar, 2013 09:01 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
NO!!! It doesn't have to be big but small is a waste of your time. It's like being fucked with a short permanent marker

Pls answer my question x
0 Replies

Chloerose

Wed 6 Mar, 2013 09:03 am
@cicerone imposter,
It's just not athletically pleasing bit if they are willing to make up for in fold is, could work?
0 Replies