Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 09:33 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Your being purposely dense is what gets you thumbed down.

Sorry my friend as I am aware of all the games being play by the likes of Firefly such as phony college surveys where sexual assaults had been found to had occur if some guy try repeat try to give a woman an undesired kiss or a woman had check a box that at one time she had feel pressure to have sex by her ongoing boyfriend.

Then changing the standards of an 80 years old FBI database to bring in a lot of groups that had not been included to this point to get a one time large jump in the rape figures.

Real rapes on or off college campuses are rare thank god and getting rarer as a matter of fact but you would never know that if you just read the headlines.

By those headlines claims we are a rape culture like none other in history.
firefly

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
@BillRM,
The current jump in the reported rape figures is on the state level, not the federal level, you moron. It has nothing to do with the federal definition of rape. Your stupidity is staggering.

It's nice to know you don't want homosexual rapes included in any rape statistics--you think that "harms" the numbers. At least you are open in your anti-gay bias and bigotry--you don't feel gays deserve the equal protection of law when it comes to rape/sexual assault. You're a a bigoted asshole.
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5838/headbutt.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/b2/e9/98b2e91ee2b9e7d8cab4f3a8e8b3c61a.jpg
Ragman

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 10:58 am
@firefly,
Hello wall
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:18 pm
@BillRM,
Drunk drivers should be let go if they kill other drunk drivers, right? After all they all knew the possible consequences, right?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:27 pm
@BillRM,
Because we are a rape culture, knucklehead. And mutts like you and Hawkeye actually want more rape in our culture.

There's no way to put this gently, you and Hawk harbor some very sick "beliefs".
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Drunk drivers should be let go if they kill other drunk drivers, right? After all they all knew the possible consequences, right?

What the hell are you talking about?

Let me guess that if a drunken couple dare to have sex in that condition then both of them should end up behind bars for sexually assaulting each other?

It is fun trying to figure out your logic.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Because we are a rape culture, knucklehead. And mutts like you and Hawkeye actually want more rape in our culture.

There's no way to put this gently, you and Hawk harbor some very sick "beliefs".

I want less, but unlike you I know that the hammer after the rape is not always the best tool to prevent rape. We both have a big problem with sexual abuse only I am a lot smarter about it than you are.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
only I am a lot smarter about it than you are.

First of all the way you want less is to make less of it a crime. That's sick.

Re: your quote. Sez you and nobody else, not even BillRM who should know better than to promote rape.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
First of all the way you want less is to make less of it a crime. That's sick.

The law is the hammer, not always the right tool, and vast swatches of life have been criminalized often sadistically. Slate today has a good piece on the criminalization of childhood, you might want to take a look.

It is never too late to wise up buddy.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
not even BillRM who should know better than to promote rape.

Promoting rape in what way and in what manner?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Promoting rape in what way and in what manner?

Challenging the feminists assertions on sexual regulation.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:35 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
PS we are at a three going on four decade low on reported yearly rapes so maybe that is why the movement is in need of more victims to help keep the federal funds flowing.

It just amazes me what you google and research Bill..

Must be an interesting room you have there at home where your computer lives.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Considering what is being done to men at University googling the facts seems like a good use of time to me. I dont know about Bill but I seldom have guilt for wanting to know what reality is. I also believe in diversity, so it does not bother me when people are interesting in things that I am not. So long as they are not hurting anyone and are happy I go about my day unconcerned.

Your mileage may vary.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 03:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
If a topic interests me I "study" it. Try to get as much information as possible not to compete with anyone, rather to establish a conclusion in my mind, be it right or wrong..

I guess you are insinuating that Bill, is part of this thread, so is googling rape and more rape, then rape and a bit more rape, facts and figures.

I guess I see him googling rape and more rape, then rape and more rape. As he just does not feel that we should walk these streets in high heels, wear lipstick, do our hair , have a drink without the caution of being raped. We can't be free .

Truth is on that last note. Sad. Because that's also a reality, we can't be free. There is always that lurker somewhere in-front or behind us.

Be damned though if someone is going to tell me (including you Hawk) that I can't. I must at all times check in front, behind, when I go to the loo in a Hotel, when I walk to my car because it would be my fault if I didn't constantly check. Imagine the paranoia OMG I think that's it, I'll do that from now on and become a paranoid witch that ends up with a mental illness.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 06:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You dont have that problem with me, I love and appreciated sluts, the more the better. But if you flirt with me for a couple of hours while getting drunk and then crawl into bed with me I am going to take that as an invitation for sex. The state should as well. If you dont want sex you had better speak up with a "no".
BillRM

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 08:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Yes indeed FBI/CDC databases should never be look up as we should take our information only from approved feminist sources.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 08:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
I do agree.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 08:33 pm
Now hold on a second here... What the flipping heck have I been missing here? I have yet to see either Bill or Hawkeye promote rape in any way shape or form. I am so flipping confused!
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 08:37 pm
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Now hold on a second here... What the flipping heck have I been missing here? I have yet to see either Bill or Hawkeye promote rape in any way shape or form. I am so flipping confused!

I object to the feminist/state cooperatives theory of consent, as well as many of their definitions. You should know by now that in america we are not allowed to disagree with the feminists on sex law, anyone who does they label "rape apologist" in a desperate effort to keep anyone from questioning their assertions. It is tyranny, plain and simple. THose who dont go along must be beheaded. I learned to stop being a victim, to stop being bullied without objection, 30 years ago. I speak my mind. That means I need to lose my head.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 06:52 am
@hawkeye10,
And you'd be a rapist is there was no consent, if you plied her to get her drunk enough to trust you. If you break that trust. Implied consent is bullshit.
0 Replies