Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

firefly

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 06:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Your alleged "breaking news story" took place in 2010. Laughing

Maybe you're the one who needs to sober up. And buy yourself a calendar. Laughing

And go wipe the egg off your face...again...you are quite an expert at making a fool of yourself. Laughing

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Khe4y89m_g/T9oZk41R4yI/AAAAAAAACl8/axrqOdl9MX0/s1600/egg-face-flickr.jpg
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 06:17 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
But others, like you, who are obviously not motivated by such humanistic and ethical concerns, should at least try to act with common sense and avoid sexual contacts that might violate rape laws, simply as a matter of self interest.

That all depends upon how reasonable the laws are, and how just the courts and their penalties are, as we have discussed. And it is the amount of justice that is in the "justice" system that is one of the great questions of the day. As has been pointed out to you repeatedly in this thread our sex law is a mess, and the problem starts with the feminist/state cooperatives definitions. The willingness to violate the constitution to get those that the state wants got ranks right up there though.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 06:17 pm
@BillRM,
Sez you. Banana oil.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 06:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
That all depends upon how reasonable the laws are, and how just the courts and their penalties are, as we have discussed

Until you get those laws changed, you are obligated to abide by them if you want to avoid the consequences of violating them.
Quote:
As has been pointed out to you repeatedly in this thread our sex law is a mess...

You've made such claims, but never backed them up with reference to specific state laws you consider to be "a mess".

The sexual assault laws of my state are not a mess--they are clear, concise, easily understood, and not at all unreasonable.

What is your problem with the specific sexual assault laws of the state of Washington, where you live. Can you cite the exact state laws you have problems with, or the definitions you feel are "a mess"? Have you contacted your state legislators about this, or do you just enjoy kvetching anonymously on an obscure forum board. Laughing

Keep wiping that egg off your face....it does nothing for your credibility Laughing

What a bore you are...
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:22 pm
@firefly,
The lack of documentation iced over with a veneer of "Libertarianism" frustrates enough (its dumb or intentionally dumb), but there's a sordid sort interest in the domination of rapists over their victims they exude that is down right c-r-e-e-p-y. Especially in the shadow from Hawkeye and BillRM's various and jaw-dropping details of their own lives.

Their problem has nothing to do with the criminality of rape, only that men cannot be allowed get away with it.

It is dismal to think people think like that.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:29 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You've made such claims, but never backed them up with reference to specific state laws you consider to be "a mess".

I have been talking about the messed up AOC laws in detail and often for 8 years, where the **** is your comprehension? And that is only a sliver of my argument.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And that is only a sliver of my argument.

Hell, your entire argument is a sliver.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:41 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
. But someone who has been raped or sexually assaulted is very much a crime victim and they are entitled to enlist the full force of the law to address their legal violation, and they should not be pushed into believing they were complicit in, or responsible for, their own rape--when victims start blaming themselves, they succeed in giving rapists a get-out-of-jail-free card.

You are a great liar, you got away with it here for years before me and a few others called you on it, so I respect your talents at deception.....but you did not pull it off here. You betray your motives , you show what you and the feminist/state cooperative are really after despite your long winded claims to the contrary .

Beating. Men.
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
Firefly is a piece of work and she does not care about her fellow women but you are right she just wish to find means to attack the male sex for daring to be male.

One must wonder what went wrong so many decades ago between her and her father and other male role models in her life to turn her into what she had become.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 07:55 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Firefly is a piece of work

Ya, we are 500+ pages into this rape thread, there have been at least that many in other rape threads....how often has Firefly admitted that the abuse/victim cycle very often has the same people on both sides? How often has she talked about empowering victims to do anything other than what the Feminist/state cooperative says that they should, which is not really empowering at all, it is issuing instructions ?

About never.

We value where we spend our time. That post (last page?) was just window dressing for onevoice, trying to seem a more knowledgeable, more compassionate, and more fair than she really is.
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Firefly logic is wonderful as when two young college adults have drunken sex the outcome is that the female is the victim and the male is the rapist.

The "victim" have no responsibilities for placing herself in a drunken state or her behaviors while in that state, as to do so is blaming the poor "victim".

The "rapist" IE male not only have full responsibilities for his own actions but can and should be found guilty of not acting as the female guardian.

Firefly by loving to used the victim label when it come to women is taking away their adulthood so she is no supporter of women but is just a male hater.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:37 pm
@BillRM,
BTW this canard that there is no pressure to report is a lie on the face of it, the feminist/state cooperative is so upset about not getting enough reports at University that it has demanded drastic efforts by universities to drum up more. We have done the same thing in the military. They decide what results they want and then try to engineer a way to get there. We spend $1000+ doing one rape kit for a woman who says she was not raped, we pressure women into agreeing to do one, so that the government can add to their genetic data bank and in the hopes that spending so much on what the feminist/state cooperative considers a probable crime that the one they call "victim" will be shamed into consulting with the legal system. And hey, the couple of hours it take one is a great chance to talk to the woman, impress upon her how important this is, to give the whole procedure a solemnity that will hopefully make her think twice about blowing of her "rape".

Women are not pressured to identify as victims? What poppycock!
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
Bill, do you figure that onevoice is getting PM's telling here that she should not listen to us, talking about how disgusting we are, that she is getting told how she should behave just as sure as the feminist/state cooperative tells sexual abuse victims what they should be thinking/feeling/doing?

I do. Bullying dressed up as "helping" is part of the everyday gameplan for these assholes who are bound and determined to impose their tyranny upon the American people.

Not me, I have standards of decency and honesty, and at the end of the day I believe in people and I believe in the truth and I believe that facts/evidence/reason wins. I dont need to be a bully, I dont need to be coercive.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
You two are a couple of bullies.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 08:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

You two are a couple of bullies.

I believe that the facts are on my side, and I refuse to shut up when told because I believe that I am an equal. I am not a bully. I am an American!

Prove me wrong about sex law if you think you can. I dont recall ever seeing you try, all I see from you are statements on your emotional condition, which frankly does not interest me since I dont know you and I am here to explore ideas.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And hey, the couple of hours it takes to do the rape kit is a great chance to talk to the woman,
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I have been talking about the messed up AOC laws in detail and often for 8 years, where the **** is your comprehension?

Sexual assault laws include far more than age of consent parameters. Nor do you ever cite any scientific, developmental, or legal rationale for assuming that lowering the AOC will result in more benefits than it will the creation of additional problems.

So you have no problems with the state sexual assault laws other than the AOC?

This is a thread about rape, and in the 5 years of this thread you've failed to refer to any specific state sexual assault laws to justify your belief that "sex laws" are "a mess".

So, I'm still waiting for you to respond to what I asked you before...

The sexual assault laws of my state are not a mess--they are clear, concise, easily understood, and not at all unreasonable.

What is your problem with the specific sexual assault laws of the state of Washington, where you live. Can you cite the exact state laws you have problems with, or the definitions you feel are "a mess"? Have you contacted your state legislators about this, or do you just enjoy kvetching anonymously on an obscure forum board?

You are nothing but hot air and BS. You have no "arguments" of any intellectual substance on this topic and your shallow pontifications on sexual issues have earned you the ridicule, and sometimes contempt, of most of the other men who have contributed to this thread over the years--definitely establishing that you do not speak for most men. That you think you are actually promoting ideas of significance, or speaking "truth" would be laughable if it weren't so pathetically off the mark. You keep patting yourself on the back for winning some debate point you've not actually won, or proven something that was not proved, as though you have no firm contact with reality, or any ability to assess the flawed quality of your own thinking and reasoning.

You and illiterate, barely coherent, BillRM are a perfect combo, and you certainly deserve each other. You'll make no intellectual demands of each other Laughing and you two buddies can continue your juvenile female bashing. Laughing
https://carvercountycurrent.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/heman.jpg

I have better ways to use my time than to continue to interact with either of you two losers.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:16 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
So you have no problems with the state sexual assault laws other than the AOC?

I have problems with this societies entire approach to sexuality and sexual regulation

I have problems with the entire justice system and with sex law in particular

I have problems with this entire federal government, and it"justice" system in particular

I have problems with the elite's incompetence, lying, attempting to boss me around and claims of superiority, and their dictates on sex law and sexual regulation in particular.

I am a former radical Firefly, I am well educated, and I long ago started to refusing to comply with demands....authoritarian assholes like you set my hair on fire.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:21 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You and illiterate, barely coherent, BillRM are a perfect combo, and you certainly deserve each other. You'll make no intellectual demands of each other Laughing and you two buddies can continue your juvenile female bashing. Laughing

You have said that like a dozen times, and yet in the last few days we have gotten a few more thousand words out of you. More bullshit, we will keep getting your interest because we are too close to being right for you to ignore, and too willing to give voice to these ideas that you despise buy yet cant beat with fact/evidence/argument.

I continue to be insulted, and I think other people should consider being insulted, with your lies and you taking as as fools. I know you think you are brilliant, but you have meet your match.
firefly

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2015 09:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
God are you a self-deluded shmuck.

http://rs95.pbsrc.com/albums/l121/momacie/laughingmouse.gif~c200