Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 12:39 am
@firefly,
this is now a game to you right? No doubt if we were talking in person you would now put your fingers in your ears and start humming a tune, because as we all know you dont figure that you owe people who disagree with you the respect of listening. We have to agree with you in order to get that.

And with women like you front and center claiming to represent all women you wonder why men have concerns as women's power surpasses men's??!!
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 01:23 am
@hawkeye10,
Firefly is amusing and like a lot of women think that sex and the consent to have sex give her some magical powers over men. With the threat of a rape charge if you pressure her in any way for sex it would seem.

I do not know about you but I do not remember in my younger days putting up with too many no from any woman I had have a sexual relationship with.

I was never a big deal to me but unless we had just had have a big fight or some such and it was a rare event I would just kicked the lady out of my bed and out of my home and my life, however unlike my example I never gave a live in girlfriend just 30 minutes to get the hell out more like a few weeks.

Now with a wife once more I do from time to time need to whine a little for sex but not too often.

Onc wonder if whining would be consider rape by her also?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 01:33 am
@firefly,
" Hey, Can A Woman 'Ask To Get Raped' ? "

For the most part,
that is oxymoronic; a contradiction in terms,
tho circumstances can be contrived (in theory) to make that happen.

David
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 01:40 am
Now we all can wait for her next anti-rape poster.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 01:51 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Firefly is amusing and like a lot of women think that sex and the consent to have sex give her some magical powers over men
women have always had the golden box, and regulated access to it, the abilty to screw men over with the law is an added bonus, not any new concept.

Quote:
I do not know about you but I do not remember in my younger days putting up with too many no from any woman I had have a sexual relationship with
I was a geek and a clutz when younger, my wife gave me two weeks after dating and when I never put the moves on her she did them on me, embarrassing I know. She was 17 and I 21, but back then who the hell cared about such things?? She was basically moved in with me after three weeks, and let her place go after 2 months, officially moving in with me. Sex was near constant with us, as it should be.

Edit: later my wife told me that I pissed her the hell off being so slow, she wondered if I was gay. She had never pressured a guy for sex before, but she says that I left her no choice.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 02:51 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Now we all can wait for her next anti-rape poster.
Is that better than waiting for a pro-rape poster ?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 02:59 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Is that better than waiting for a pro-rape poster ?
is there such an animal as pro-rape ? I suspect that even rapists are not pro-rape, they wish they did not have this problem, and wish that society was more willing to help them with it.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 05:02 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Hell my wife sleep with a 38 on her side of the bed and with me there

Quite understandable
Intrepid

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 05:04 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Man, it's like these two guys don't even notice they're running everyone off with their insane perverted babble. Let's leave 'em to talk to each other...

They will blame everybody else.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 06:37 am
@Intrepid,
BillRM said:
Quote:
Hell my wife sleep with a 38 on her side of the bed and with me there

To which Intrepid responded:
Quote:
Quite understandable

That was funny Intrepid!

Laughing Laughing

(No offense Bill - it's not funny because he said it to you specifically - it'd have been funny if he'd said it to anyone - and funniest if he'd said it to Hawkeye... Laughing Laughing Laughing - just kidding Hawkeye- that's a joke). Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 06:52 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
A note someone brought up Ted Bundy killing those 7 or 8 poor nurses using a tree limb as a weapon on this thread

Ted was not a big man and if we would raised most of our women to be less of defenseless children 2 or 3 young women could had torn him apart tree limb or no tree limb.

I don't know anything about Ted Bundy and nurses - I think you might be talking about Ted Bundy going on his rampage in a sorority house and those girls were ASLEEP Bill! He knocked them unconscious while they were asleep and then he proceeded to his perverted business on their prone and unconscious bodies.

You're defenseless when you're asleep too. We all are.

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 07:07 am
@aidan,
aidan wrote
Quote:
I don't know anything about Ted Bundy and nurses - I think you might be talking about Ted Bundy going on his rampage in a sorority house and those girls were ASLEEP Bill! He knocked them unconscious while they were asleep and then he proceeded to his perverted business on their prone and unconscious bodies.

He's probably thinking of Richard Speck. He's the one that killed and terrorized and RAPED the nurses in Illinois a long, long time ago. I was a child at the time and I remember how his crime stunned the country. I lived in Illinois at the time and it put a great deal of fear in everyone. Crimes like that were not something people even thought would happen back then.

I imagine Hawkeye and Bill would say there were seven of them so they could have overpowered him? Richard Speck was high on drugs, had a knife and a gun, and broke into their dorm when the some of the women were in bed asleep and a couple getting ready for bed. He tied each one of them up and the others were forced to watch his despicable acts of cruelty and murder.

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented to Bill or Hawkeye. They insist on blaming anyone and everyone for the fact there are DESPICABLE RAPISTS in this world. He wants to blame us (SOCIETY) because we didn't read their minds and know what horrible thoughts they kept secret there.

Ted Bundy was loved by pretty much everyone that he associated with. He was kind, loving, generous, outgoing, funny and pretty brilliant intellectually. Even the people that worked next to him at a suicide hotline had no clue at what a sociopath he was. He faked every emotion he had so well. But according to Hawkeye, it's society's fault he raped and killed ALL those women (no one really knows how many) because we couldn't read his mind.

By the way, Ted Bundy's MO in a lot of his crimes was to put a cast on his arm and either fake dropping something he was carrying or asking for help with a sailboat to get sympathy so the girls would help him. Then, when their backs were turned, he'd club them with a tire iron. These girls were trying to help a man that seemed in need. One time he faked being a police officer and kidnapped a woman. She was the only known victim of Bundy's to escape death. The other murders were all Bundy sneaking in or sneaking up on them and brutally beating them and then savagely raping them.

But we should have known!
Rolling Eyes
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 07:43 am
@Arella Mae,
aidan wrote
Quote:

Arella Mae wrote:
He's probably thinking of Richard Speck.
He's the one that killed and terrorized and RAPED the nurses in Illinois a long, long time ago. I was a child at the time and
I remember how his crime stunned the country. I lived in Illinois at the time and it put a great deal of fear in everyone. Crimes like that were not something people even thought would happen back then.

I imagine Hawkeye and Bill would say there were seven of them so they could have overpowered him? Richard Speck was high on drugs, had a knife and a gun, and broke into their dorm when the some of the women were in bed asleep and a couple getting ready for bed. He tied each one of them up and the others were forced to watch his despicable acts of cruelty and murder.

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented to Bill or Hawkeye. They insist on blaming anyone and everyone for the fact there are DESPICABLE RAPISTS in this world. He wants to blame us (SOCIETY) because we didn't read their minds and know what horrible thoughts they kept secret there.

Ted Bundy was loved by pretty much everyone that he associated with. He was kind, loving, generous, outgoing, funny and pretty brilliant intellectually. Even the people that worked next to him at a suicide hotline had no clue at what a sociopath he was. He faked every emotion he had so well. But according to Hawkeye, it's society's fault he raped and killed ALL those women (no one really knows how many) because we couldn't read his mind.

By the way, Ted Bundy's MO in a lot of his crimes was to put a cast on his arm and either fake dropping something he was carrying or asking for help with a sailboat to get sympathy so the girls would help him. Then, when their backs were turned, he'd club them with a tire iron. These girls were trying to help a man that seemed in need. One time he faked being a police officer and kidnapped a woman. She was the only known victim of Bundy's to escape death. The other murders were all Bundy sneaking in or sneaking up on them and brutally beating them and then savagely raping them.

But we should have known!
Rolling Eyes
Well said, Arella.

David
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 07:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Why thank you kind sir! I am on my way out to ride Mac. It's the first time in weeks it has been this cool and I'm taking advantage of it.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:13 am
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
Richard Speck was high on drugs, had a knife and a gun, and broke into their dorm when the some of the women were in bed asleep and a couple getting ready for bed. He tied each one of them up and the others were forced to watch his despicable acts of cruelty and murder.

Mr. Speck would had been another very dead rapist/killer if he had try it with my wife or a lot of other women.

The house have an alarm system and when traveling she had one of those door alarms with her. No attacking her in bed sleeping.

When she was traveling by either by RV or small Piper she used to carry a short barrel riot shotgun with her beside the 38.

Last note she is not a happy camper being woke up so that another reason Mr. Speck would be kissing his rear end good-by.

She does not count on anti-rape posters to protect her.

No reason for women to be helpless victims.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:41 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Firefly is amusing and like a lot of women think that sex and the consent to have sex give her some magical powers over men
women have always had the golden box, and regulated access to it, the abilty to screw men over with the law is an added bonus, not any new concept.

And your daughters call their boyfriends whiny?

"Whaaa! Women have something I want, and I don't want to be told no! Whaaa!"
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:43 am
@hawkeye10,
I was a little bit like you toward women until after my first married and then I decided I was one never going to allow a woman again into a position where she could greatly annoy me and two if any woman gave me I hard time I would point her to the front door.

Work wonderer for my peace of mind for many years until the lesson of my first wife worn off somewhat but it did take twenty-five years before I tie the knot once more after knowing my now wife for twenty years or so.

I feel very sorry for any young men who wish to get married and start a family now.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:54 am
Please take note not one of our anti-male posters had reply if they consider none physical pressure on a woman to have sex rape or not.

If they do not then we do not have a large problem other then their position that a woman can grant consent and then after the fact withdraw that consent with a claimed that due to the fact that she had been willingly drinking the consent was not valid.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 09:34 am
Some people have no reading comprehension skills at all it seems. They are ANTI-RAPE posters not anti-male posters. Considering out of all rapes committed 91% are committed against females by males and 9% are committed by males against males, um, what does that tell me? The same thing it tells anyone with common sense.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 09:34 am
@Arella Mae,
Some people have no reading comprehension skills at all it seems. They are ANTI-RAPE posters not anti-male posters. Considering out of all rapes committed 91% are committed against females by males and 9% are committed by males against males, um, what does that tell me? The same thing it tells anyone with common sense.

OOPs!! Didn't mean to post that twice.
0 Replies