Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

DrewDad

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 11:10 am
@BillRM,
Well, why don't you provide some evidence that that's actually the case, then, instead of just expressing your fears.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 11:52 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote
Quote:
At a guess my friend a hundred millions or so of us evil males in the US alone, who think that women should be hold to the same standards as men.

YOU and HAWKEYE are the ones that think male rapists should get some kind of leniency. No one else on this thread has said a thing about women not being held to the same standards. EVERYONE but you TWO have said they should!

Quote:
So once more are women children that need both protection and the control we give to children or are they adults?

Are you really that dense? No one said women shouldn't be held responsible for their wrong actions.

Quote:
In any case, woman had been playing the game of being defenseless victims far to long in my opinion even if it had work well for them in the past.

I see so the soroity girls that Ted Bundy raped, tortured, and murdered in Florida were playing defenseless? THEY WERE IN BED ASLEEP! Let's not leave out the ELDERLY people that Richard Rameriez raped, tortured and slaughtered. Were they playing defenseless too?

Quote:
Two of the brightest men in the history of the US, Washington and Hamilton had the wood pull over their eyes by the wife of Benedict Arnold playing that kind of a game.

At the same moment Arnold was rowing for the protection of the English fleet his wife was putting on a wonderful act of a women having a complete breakdown in front of Washington and Hamilton and they not only let her go but gave her a pass back to English control territory.

After all a woman could not be guilty of this kind of a betrayal and it must all be the fault of her husband alone.

She did have a good time laughing about her ability to pull the wood over their eyes with her friends afterward and she were in fact the main driving force behind Arnold betrayal and was just putting on one hell of an acting job.

What has this to do with rape? You seem to have a hard time sticking to the topic.

Not one person has advocated women doing wrong and not being held accountable for it. NOT ONE! You and Hawkeye have been advocating leniency for men who commit rape. You obviously cannot see the lunacy in that while the rest of us can.

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 12:00 pm
Hawkeye and Bill,

Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with some rape statistics:

http://www.paralumun.com/issuesrapestats.htm

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ad361896/anne/cease/rapestatisticspage.html

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offenses_reported/violent_crime/forcible_rape.html
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 12:44 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
YOU and HAWKEYE are the ones that think male rapists should get some kind of leniency. No one else on this thread has said a thing about women not being held to the same standards. EVERYONE but you TWO have said they should!
1) my interest is in dealing with the problem of rape-rape, not in punishing those who commit rape-rape. Sure, my proposal is more lenient on rape-rapist but I dont care because it will go far to dealing with the problem. I dont think that law and order is the proper solution. This is backed up by the near universal opinion that the "reforms" enacted through the 70's to mid 80's did not have much impact on the problem of rape-rape at at. We put more people in prison, but we had no effect on the actual problem, It is "the war on drugs" all over again. Wake up all ready!

2) I said directly that the same rules should apply to men as for women, stop lying about my position
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 12:49 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
I am aware of the rape statistics, and what they tell me is that what we are doing now is not working very well.

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 01:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I am aware of the rape statistics, and what they tell me is that what we are doing now is not working very well.

Seriously, are you really for real? You obviously have problems that need to be dealt with. You have done nothing but advocate for leniency for those that rape and have continuously tried in every way possible tried to blame everyone else except the rapists themselves. In the case of Pamela Smart and Mary Kay Letourneau where is your compassion for them Hawkeye? Shouldn't they receive the same leniency you think male rapists should receive? My guess is you think, since they are women, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Our justice system is not perfect but it sure does take plenty of rapists off the street and put them away from society. Thank God for forensic science because there are fewer and fewer cases of men being put away that are innocent. Also, many that were imprisoned and were not guilty are being freed. You have a very sick mind as far as I am concerned.

Do you know why so many rapes go unreported? BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU! People like you make the victim the criminal. Thank God laws have been changed so a person's past cannot be considered in rape cases. Rape is NEVER OKAY. I don't care if a woman walks down the street naked-NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO RAPE HER! Take some responsibility for yourself.

You say rapists should get help. I agree. They know rape is wrong. If they know it's wrong then they know they should get help so don't blame society because a RAPIST won't take responsibility for himself. If he had a broken arm, I'm sure he'd see a doctor.

Ever hear of Teena Brandon? Google it. Because of of MEN LIKE YOU she ended up not only being brutally raped but also brutally murdered along with some other innocent people. Granted, she never should have presented herself as a male, but she certainly did not deserve the disgusting treatment she received from the POLICE when she did report it.

You seem to totally ignore every single case I bring up. I'd ask you why that is but I don't need to. I think drewdad was correct. Your head is totally up your butt.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:32 pm
@Arella Mae,
I hope that your spleen feels better now...

But seriously, this is a serious problem, which is why we should get with the program and devise intelligent solutions. This is not supposed to be the dark ages any more, we claim that we are better than that. I would like to see us act like it.
BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:37 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
Are you really that dense? No one said women shouldn't be held responsible for their wrong actions.

Strange I do not remember hearing a great outcry that the dancer hooker who turn seven completely innocent young men lives upset down was allowed to walk away free as a bird.

The male DA needed to spend a token amount of time behind bars but not the false female accuser for some strange reason.

Quote:
see so the soroity girls that Ted Bundy raped, tortured, and murdered in Florida were playing defenseless? THEY WERE IN BED ASLEEP! Let's not leave out the ELDERLY people that Richard Rameriez raped, tortured and slaughtered. Were they playing defenseless too?

Once more, who supported Bundy on this thread? We are or I had been talking about granting the power to any female to lock up any male who they had a sexual relationships with including husbands at their whim.

Any man who go out partying and drinking with a sexual partner can find charges of rape level against him the next day or the next week if the woman regrets having sex after the fact.

After all a woman should not be held responsible for using judgment in using alcohol that might cloud her judgment in consenting to sex. It seems that it her partner job to carry a breath-testing machine around with him. By the way people what blood level numbers is it that she no longer can consent to sex?

A man is now in prison in Maryland for the crime of not pulling out of a woman fast enough when she changed her mind in the middle of sexual intercourse! That is not a Ted Bundy case my friend!!!!!!!!

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I hope that your spleen feels better now...

But seriously, this is a serious problem, which is why we should get with the program and devise intelligent solutions. This is not supposed to be the dark ages any more, we claim that we are better than that. I would like to see us act like it.
Okay, I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt here Hawkeye and assume you are mentally handicapped based upon the fact you cannot seem to respond to anything actually relevant to the conversation. Everyone else has stopped responding to you and I am joining them. My patience, longsuffering and giving you chance after chance have come to an end.
Arella Mae

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:40 pm
@BillRM,
The same goes for you. You and Hawkey are two birds of a feather. Neither of you can keep to the topic. Buh bye.
BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:42 pm
@Arella Mae,
Run little girl...................
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 03:43 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
cannot seem to respond to anything actually relevant to the conversation
the problem is that I am focused on ending unwanted sexual aggression, where as nearly everyone else is either focused on ending all sexual aggression, saving victims, punishing evil doers, or altering the power balance between men and women across the board.

My objective is higher priority than yours, if you cant see that then you are the one with the problem. Empowering women was once a good idea, when their lack of power was a real problem, but it has been fixed, it low lives on only as a figment of imagination, helped along with a lot of propaganda from Female pressure groups.
BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 04:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
Men as men are always going to putting pressures on women to have sex and as long as that pressure does not go over the line into force or threat of physical force or drugging behind the women back it is not rape.

As I said before if the pressure is coming from a boss or a co-worker or anyone in power over a woman it could be breaking others laws but once more it is not rape.

To define rape in any other manner greatly cheapen the crime as a whole and does not serve women well.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 04:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
I should add that using sex law to gain women more power in their relationships was always a bad idea....it was an act of dishonesty that tends to discredits the entire feminist movement. It also destabilizes relationships between men and women because the power balance has not been allowed to be equal and because we in practice would rather take families apart than help the primaries fix them, which in turn destabilizes families, which is the primary building block for all of the society. We pretty much screw everybody over with this abomination we call sex law.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 04:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Men as men are always going to putting pressures on women to have sex
women increasingly pressure men for sex as well, but of course the anti rape crowd will never admit this. So much for the plan to rid relationships of coercive sex. It was never going to happen, but it would be nice if feminists would get with reality and admit it.....then adapt to reality.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 06:28 pm
Good to see that all intelligent people have left this thread. I do, however, wonder what rape-rape means as opposed to the usual term of rape.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 06:49 pm
@Intrepid,
if you are that lost then you should consider google..your fellow a2k members are not here to answer stupid questions.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 06:52 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Good to see that all intelligent people have left this thread
with 500 posts and over 4,000 views this thread had a good run, I assume Robert is very pleased, I know I am...
0 Replies

kittenluver97

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 07:04 pm
@firefly,
umm...if the women wants to die yes or maybe she could be drunk or maybe a theft told her to ask a man to rape her or the theft would kill her mom Smile i have good points lol have a nice summer!
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 07:06 pm
@kittenluver97,
please tell me that you are not a 13 year old, seeing as how you are mining rape and philosophy threads.....does this stuff really interest you?
0 Replies