Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

firefly

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:31 pm
A reported rape on the campus of Indiana University.
Quote:

Student reports rape near McNutt Quad
Nov. 6, 2010

A 19-year-old female student reported being raped Friday on campus, according to an IU Police Department news release by Chief of Police Keith Cash.

The student said she was jogging at about 8:30 p.m. in the area of Walnut Grove near McNutt Quad when a white male — wearing black pants, a black hooded sweatshirt and gloves with a red IU lanyard in his pocket — pulled her into a grass area.

The male reportedly told the female he had a knife and then raped her, Cash said. Police did not locate a suspect in the area.
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=78265
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Considering that both of them have admitted in this thread that they have committed legally defined rape at one time or another, it's rather odd that they should both suddenly get so worked up about this article that simply says that normal men might commit rape.

Sorry dear heart I never said I had rape anyone in a moral or a legal sense only by the way you wish to redefine rape would that be true for myself and most other males.

You seem to have no problem with lying at all now do you?

Firefly, nor anybody else, redefined rape on this thread. It is you, Sir, who are the liar if a liar is to be found.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry dear heart I never said I had rape anyone in a moral or a legal sense only by the way you way you wish to redefine rape would that be true for myself and most other male

You bragged about having sex with extremely intoxicated females and you jokingly called it rape.

That is no joke--it is legal rape.

It is not my definition, it is the legal definition of rape. And you correctly identified yourself as a rapist.

If the shoe fits...
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:37 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Scum. Can we use the word, scum? Huh, huh?

Unless you are gay and never had any normal sexual relationship in your life with a woman you are also a scum Rapist by how Firefly is defining rape.

By the way Firefly how you are defining rape have zero to do with the now existing laws.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:48 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You bragged about having sex with extremely intoxicated females and you jokingly called it rape.

You mean my wife on our wedding night where we both was not feeling any pain by the time we did get to bed?

Or when we have been on vacation in Cancun and both had been drinking heavily in order to get our money worth for an all you can drink and all you can eat vacation?

I guess by your standard I am an evil rapist no matter how my wife feel about the matter.

OK everyone that how sick and evil Firefly outlook on life is that you could not go out drinking with your wife and then have sex with her as by the non-lawyer Firefly that is rape.

What a god awful world Firefly would like to created for all of us both men and women.

She would like to take the right of a wife to consent to sex with her husband if they both had been drinking!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:49 pm
Whether the female is 9 or 89, the crime is the same. Rape is non consensual sex.
And the very young, or the very elderly, or the very intoxicated, are the easiest and most vulnerable targets for rape.
Quote:

Magnolia man charged in child's rape due in court Monday
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
Nov. 7, 2010

Brazoria County authorities are holding a Magnolia man who faces a court date Monday morning in the rape of a 9-year-old Harris County girl while she slept.

Diamond Paul Croussaris, 37, is charged in Harris County with aggravated sexual assault of a child, accused of forcing the child to have sexual intercourse, officials said.

Now held in the Brazoria County Jail on a $40,000 bond, Croussaris is due in a Harris County court Monday morning.

The Brazoria County Sheriff’s Office got a tip Saturday and arrested Croussaris at a home in Alvin, said Lt. Sonny Esquivel.

He said Croussaris was cooperative and told deputies, “I thought this had all been taken care of.”

Brazoria County jail records show Croussaris lives in the 100 block of Oak Hollow in Magnolia.

Officials said the Harris County Sheriff’s Office conducted an extensive investigation in the case before filing charges Nov. 4.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7283502.html

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:56 pm
BTW, that reported rape on the Indiana University campus is the fifth reported sexual assault on that campus since September.
http://www.wibc.com/news/Story.aspx?id=1307731

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 07:59 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
BTW, that reported rape on the Indiana University campus is the fifth reported sexual assault on that campus since September.
http://www.wibc.com/news/Story.aspx?id=1307731

Only five as by your claims any large campus needs to have many hundreds of rapes a year in order to reach the 25 percent of college women being rape during a four years program.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:00 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Scum. Can we use the word, scum? Huh, huh?

Unless you are gay and never had any normal sexual relationship in your life with a woman you are also a scum Rapist by how Firefly is defining rape.

By the way Firefly how you are defining rape have zero to do with the now existing laws.

Do you have something against any gay people out there?

From reading your posts, I doubt that you know what a normal sexual relationship is.

Unlike you, I do not have to get a woman drunk to have a relationship with her. I know how to treat a woman. Unlike you and your buddy, Hawkeye.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:06 pm
Quote:
Unlike you, I do not have to get a woman drunk to have a relationship with her. I know how to treat a woman. Unlike you and your buddy, Hawkeye.

By the way Intrepid assuming you had ever been married in your life if you have gone out drinking with your wife and then ended up having sex with her you are legally a rapist as far as Firefly is concern.

Welcome to the club and it is a large club with more then likely most of the Supreme Court male members being part of the club, along with most of the male members of Congress and most if not all of the former Presidents.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:11 pm
@BillRM,
All I can say is that you are a complete and utter ass. I am surprised that you make it through the day without falling down the stairs or something since you always seem to have your head in your ass.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:15 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
All I can say is that you are a complete and utter ass. I am surprised that you make it through the day without falling down the stairs or something since you always seem to have your head in your ass.

So have you ever been out drinking heavily with your wife and then dare to have sex with her?

If so you are as must of a scum bag rapist as I am by Firefly meaning of the term.

Interesting world Firefly would like us all to live in.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:18 pm
@BillRM,
Why would I want to have sex with someone who had been drinking heavily? Unless, like you, that is the only way it would happen.

Fortunately, I am not like you and have no problem with a woman consenting to intimacy without her having had a drink.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:22 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Fortunately, I am not like you and have no problem with a woman consenting to intimacy without her having had a drink.
Nor apparently do you have any objection to the state removing your right to have sex after you have been drinking.
Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Nor apparently do you have any objection to the state removing your right to have sex after you have been drinking.

You appear to have a problem with common sense and knowing where to draw the line.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye I dearly love Firefly stating I had admitted to raping my wife by her standard of what rape is.

That how the feminists can get such large numbers when it come to rape surveys by counting women who had have sex with a long term partner when under the influence as being a rape victim for example.

And it is true no matter what the relationship is or of how long standing a woman does not have a right to consent to having sex with you if she had been drinking according to Firefly.

Firefly by herself is turning the idea of rape into a joke that surely is not helpful to real victims of this crime.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:36 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
You appear to have a problem with common sense and knowing where to draw the line.
you have completely avoided my point, i suspect because you have no answer to it. You are willing to let the state take your rights away, but you are not willing to admit that you are not willing to stand up for yourself.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
you have completely avoided my point, i suspect because you have no answer to it. You are willing to let the state take your rights away, but you are not willing to admit that you are not willing to stand up for yourself.

The state is taking the right of women away as must as men under this theory of what rape is or is not.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Why would there be a need to stand up when I see no such rights being taken away. It is only from perverts like you that vocalization comes. The rest of us do not have a problem since we don't see women in the same way that you do. Thank God for that.
BillRM

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 08:45 pm
@Intrepid,
So you never had have sex with a wife or long term sexual partner after you both been drinking?

Seem strange that you are not willing to answer that with a simple yes or no.