Albuquerque Shooting

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:27 pm
@High Seas,
You might want to look back at the beginning of the thread. It wasn't me who started the thread. So please get that straight in your head.

Had someone started a thread about the car accident that happened 7 days ago and there were additional details that later changed the story like what occurred this shooting story, I would have likely posted the updates to that also.

I didn't start the thread about the 3 dead from the shooting, and I didn't create a thread about the 3 dead from a car accident.

Imma baaaaad person. Drunk Rolling Eyes Laughing

dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:27 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Outlawing humans might be altogether more effective - human-free zone would be also gun-free. Leftist paradise.
seems drastic, perhaps just a strongly enforced reservation system.
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:31 pm
@dyslexia,
As long as those who would trample on the 2nd Amendment can be locked up in the reservation with their "hallucinations" and their "booze".

0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:33 pm
@Butrflynet,
At last, you got one thing right: "I didn't create a thread about the 3 dead from a car accident." Well, duh. Slowly but surely. And I know who started the thread here - just got so damn annoyed at all the usual leftist suspects piling on with their compulsive anti-gun babbling. Enough!
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:37 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

High Seas wrote:

Outlawing humans might be altogether more effective - human-free zone would be also gun-free. Leftist paradise.
seems drastic, perhaps just a strongly enforced reservation system.

Do you really think your idea would work? There's sufficient evidence on this thread alone to show that more draconian measures are called for Smile
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:42 pm
@High Seas,
Let's take a look at the fine example of upstanding community concern demonstrated by the threads that High Seas has created here on A2K.

http://able2know.org/user/high_seas/

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_z2t3-2ANqrg/TDuZcOuWmeI/AAAAAAAABgo/uFvksEROYG4/highseas.jpg

What's this? It is blank!!!

You really have a lot of nerve. Are you really this heartless that you'd not ever initiate a thread to talk about anything in the news?

High Seas, thy name is hypocrite!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:45 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
just got so damn annoyed at all the usual leftist suspects piling on with their compulsive anti-gun babbling. Enough!

I hope your aim on the shooting range isn't as horrible as your aim demonstrated on this thread. I did none of what you are ranting about. Pick another clay pigeon to aim your venom at!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:50 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

Attacking out of nowhere? I didn't start this thread. Nor did I insult the USSC or the NRA. Nor did I say 3 dead on the freeways can be ignored but we should all do a song and dance about 3 dead from gunshot wounds. But - confusing me with JTT was a mean and cruel thing to do!

Where did she say they should be ignored? If you're so concerned, start your own thread about it. And a car accident is a hell of a lot different than a shooting, or do I have to spell that out for you?

Who mentioned the USSC or NRA? Who's confused? Uh, that'd be YOU.

I think you are a nasty, spiteful person. Frick the hell off.
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:54 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Who mentioned the USSC or NRA? Who's confused? Uh, that'd be YOU.

You got to read previous pages before making a complete idiot of yourself by posting nonsense. USSC and NRA mentioned by Joe Nation here: http://able2know.org/topic/158467-1#post-4280760
Since your opinion is based on inability to read, it's worth even less than the space it takes - goodbye to you and to the other confused idiot here.
djjd62

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:56 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
just got so damn annoyed at all the usual leftist suspects piling on with their compulsive anti-gun babbling. Enough!

i'm not specifically anti gun (although i'm thankful that Canadians aren't as hand gun obsessed as our southern neighbours)

i see the need for long guns (hunting rifles, shotguns) in rural areas, and if someone wants to own a hand gun fine, i don't see the need for something resembling a military automatic weapon however, unless one is a member of the military or law enforcement (and even those might not be needed if ordinary folk didn't have them
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:58 pm
@High Seas,
Quote:
But - confusing me with JTT was a mean and cruel thing to do!

That was a very low thing to do, Mame. JTT is much more likable.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:29 pm
what started as a news item (national news) about a domestic incident at a manufacturing facility has turned into a elementary school yard brawl with nobody making any sense. as I suppose everyone here knows I got my first firearm (rifle) at age 12, while serving in the US Military I was qualified on the Enfield 308 modified sniper rifle as well as the Remington 308. I am also qualified on the M-14. My sidearm was a .38 revolver (4 " barrel).
This thread has turned into a culture war that will probably never end because all sense of rationality has been tossed aside in favor of "feelings." I'm very sorry I bothered to read this thread.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:48 pm
Tell me HighSeas: Do you think those with a history of Domestic Violence should be allowed to keep their firearms?
OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 05:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Quote:
But - confusing me with JTT was a mean and cruel thing to do!

That was a very low thing to do, Mame. JTT is much more likable.
And JTT isn't as intelligent by half.
Mame

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 06:24 pm
@High Seas,
Whatever. So I was wrong. Anybody can overlook something. That doesn't make them a complete idiot. But, your comments do make you a vicious bitch.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 06:27 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
They're both arrogant shitheads, as far as I'm concerned. I can see arguing, debating, whathaveyou, but to come out and attack people you disagree with is just asshole behaviour.
JTT

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 06:46 pm
@Mame,
Would it be you or Bill that's the asshole here, Mame? Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 06:51 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Tell me HighSeas: Do you think those with a history of Domestic Violence should be allowed to keep their firearms?
most accepted policy in domestic violence cases is to charge both parties. should the non-offender loss his/her right to keep their firearms?
roger

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 06:54 pm
@dyslexia,
You mean, based on some sort of charges, or based on conviction of a felony.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:13 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

You mean, based on some sort of charges, or based on conviction of a felony.
actually I don't know. I did know a cop whose wife charged him with domestic violence and since he was no longer able to carry a gun, he was fired. whether he was just charged or convicted I don't know.