Albuquerque Shooting

High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:05 pm
@Joe Nation,
What's this nonsense? You know history, and you know Romans used to fall on their swords all the time. Japanese still do it, in a more roundabout, indirect, and painful way. Easier to do with a gun, but you can't stop technological progress.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:07 pm
@High Seas,
If you are a good shot you don't have to worry about reloading. Geez -
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:07 pm
@wandeljw,
You're wrong - drunk driving was proven in the freeway mishap leaving 3 dead, and this is prosecutable. "Accidents" aren't. Get that straight.
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:08 pm
@edgarblythe,
You're an expert sharpshooter, Edgar? Please post details of your training and daily practice, I'll read them with great interest.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:09 pm
@High Seas,
I have shot guns many times. If I have about six shots, I have no need to reload.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:11 pm
@High Seas,
Perhaps because the story you linked to occurred 7 days ago on the 4th of July when very few people were posting here on A2K and they didn't close down an entire quadrant of the city because of it.

Mame

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yeah, but can you still pick your teeth with your gun?

I think Highseas is JTT. Same brutal way with words, same policy of attacking out of nowhere, same sneering tone.
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
What do you do, tell the captives to line up one close to the next so as to see how many can be killed with a single bullet?

The Russians were said to be using this technique at times they were running short of ammunition - never heard of it practiced anywhere else. Unless you're trying to prevent environmental damage from lead in bullets?!
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:13 pm
@High Seas,
I haven't posted a thing about a car accident. I didn't even know about it until your weak attempt to add drama to the thread. You are hallucinating.

There is indeed a link in the post I did a few minutes ago with the update from the news conference on the number of people who were killed by the shooter.

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:14 pm
@Mame,
A pistol in one hand. A toothpick or straw in the other. Only an idiot would pick their teeth with a deadly weapon.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:14 pm
@High Seas,
prosecutable, but still accidental
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:15 pm
@Butrflynet,
The question was why YOU didn't get all worried about THOSE 3 dead people - or not worried enough to start a thread about them.
edgarblythe

@High Seas,
You have me fighting for Pork Chop hill, now. Naturally I need both hands and lots of spare ammo now.
0 Replies

djjd62

what i don't get, why don't these assholes just R. Budd Dwyer away their problems

i'll give the same advice to drunk drivers and politicians
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

I haven't posted a thing about a car accident. I didn't even know about it until your weak attempt to add drama to the thread. You are hallucinating.

There is indeed a link in the post I did a few minutes ago with the update from the news conference on the number of people who were killed by the shooter.

Every sparrow is your beat, butrflynet
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:17 pm
@Mame,
Attacking out of nowhere? I didn't start this thread. Nor did I insult the USSC or the NRA. Nor did I say 3 dead on the freeways can be ignored but we should all do a song and dance about 3 dead from gunshot wounds. But - confusing me with JTT was a mean and cruel thing to do!
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:18 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

The question was why YOU didn't get all worried about THOSE 3 dead people - or not worried enough to start a thread about them.

Who said I was worried about either incidents? As a matter of fact, I added some perspective to BBB's post about it being near our house by posting that it was actually some 14 miles and 20 minutes away.

Put down the booze, High Seas. You've had quite enough.
High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:19 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

I haven't posted a thing about a car accident. I didn't even know about it until your weak attempt to add drama to the thread.

It's nobody but yourself hallucinating - that's precisely the point: no, you posted nothing about a car accident BUT you posted a whole thread about a gun attack.
Both events killed 3, left 3 wounded. Why care for some dead and not for others was the issue.

NOW do you finally get it? It's been explained to you 3 times.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:20 pm
@Butrflynet,
She's a bitter old bitch who likes to pick fights in threads, and defend those who murder illegal aliens - because she likes guns a whole, whole lot.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 04:21 pm
@wandeljw,
You've already determined that the dead and wounded in the gun incident were all murdered with malice aforethought? Quick work, call the DA's office. Accidental shooting may still apply though, so you won't get very far with that approach.
0 Replies