Patriot Act is unconstitutional!

DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 07:59 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51533 wrote:
If you don't like the constitution you can change it.

So now your saying i can't question it but i can change it? Shouldn't i be able to question it so i know what to change?

Also, if you really believe this thing your trying to sell me. How did you arrive at the thread title being you can't question the Constitution? You like the playing field a little lopsided ehh?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:09 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;51536 wrote:
So now your saying i can't question it but i can change it? Shouldn't i be able to question it so i know what to change?

Also, if you really believe this thing your trying to sell me. How did you arrive at the thread title being you can't question the Constitution? You like the playing field a little lopsided ehh?

You're right nothing is beyond scrutiny, but you can't tell me that questioning the founding fathers is the same as questioning the current administration, since it is the duty of the current administartion to follow what the founding fathers have laid out for them to do.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 06:35 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
The problem with the PA is that Dyke Hillary will use it to attack American patriots, instead of Islamic terrorists. SCREW CLINTON.:rocketwhore:
0 Replies