The American flag..

mlurp

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 11:08 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;40610 wrote:
Of course....so many who are for this war...didn't ever serve in the military, or at least, in active combat.....Bush doesn't compare to Gore....Bush can't compare to Kerry....Dick Cheney never served...these pansies are just that....pansies, cowards, hiding behind the dresses of office.;

I think it is a lot more than cowards. I think they are from the ruling elite or are carring out the plans for the upper eletrons. What I refer to as the Machiavellians or ruling elite.
These pansies if you like have goals that don't include you and I, enless as slaves working for food.
Ask yourself what is the only thing that has value left in America that these people don't or can't own under present day rules. Land. Mine my neighbors and every other average American.
Now understand that these same people who can create power/money for the greedy to do their bidding, believe the earth has about 3 billion people to many for their needs. Darfur, Beafrica or how ever it is spelled, the Congo, Angola, the people of Bangladesh world wide hunger and death. These are facts. And America and he UN have been very late to respond to or offer aid.
Now Iraq, and soon Iran. Have you seen Gen. Petraeus, latest statement to the press relating to Iran.
The fact Bush, doesn't seem to care about how history will judge him. Well you put it together from this just IMHO. Really give some thought to it.
0 Replies