The American flag..

Freeman15

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 12:40 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39459 wrote:
And why hasn't Bush, been impeached? Why was he re-elected. Power higher than you know about willed it. Not the American people. And by the way before the World the President is the American people. In almost every speech Bush makes he mentioned in the name of the American (or something like that) people

Bush hasn't been impeached because their aren't enough democrats in the congress with spines. He was re-elected because the democrats ran John Kerry, the biggest campaign failure EVER. Hell, Mickey Mouse could have beaten Bush, but the DNC failed to do it.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 04:21 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
God is obviously more important than the bible.

You didn't answer the question .

In the last year have you spent more time talking about God than the American flag or the US as a country?

AMERICAFIRST;39435 wrote:
Btw don't it state in the bibleLet me ask you which is more important the bible or God? please don't use god nor the bible as your weapon..God tell me and show me what he want me to know, not what someone else wants me to know..

My life is GOD,FAMILY, AND COUNTRY" in that order case close.btw isn't stated in the bible" not to judge your brother"? which you have been doing alot..

[SIZE="3"]
Obviously God is more important to me than country . So sorry bud you'll find me talking about God and what God says whenever a important issue arises. You'll have to get used to it Americafirst. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] I hope you are not one of those people who claims to believe in God but never wants to follow what the bible says? [/SIZE] The bible also says that when our brother sins we are to gently tell them. Then we are to take another brother with us to confront them. So that their sin may be made manifest. If they still refuse to repent then we are to turn away from them and leave them in their sin. While always praying for them and ready to welcome them back should they repent. I do not judge americafirst. I just point out to my brothers and sisters when they are doing things that are not following the teachings of Christ. There is a big difference.

I would hope my brothers and sisters would point out to me that I was wrong if I became a cheerleader for war and forgot that Christ taught LOVE and to PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:08 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39361 wrote:
Huh? How does rejection of a flag as a symbol equate to rejecting honor?

A flag is a piece of cloth, originally designed to designate military units during the days of old. Soldiers in WWII didn't fight for the flag, they fought for their country and their people. Flags are used as rally points to evoke an emotional response, usually for people who have no substance to their message. Nazi rallies and the Soviet May Day parade both used flags extensively.

Identify yourself as an American by your beliefs not by a color pattern which has been used on everything from coffee mugs to bikinis.
My honor and beliefs are insure into my flag, the same flag that man have risk their lifes for,for over 200 years,,,men way better than you or I..and if you think it's just a piece of cloth, well than thats all it will ever be to you..
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:22 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39363 wrote:
America First

Do you think God would be happy with your devotion to a flag? Are you serving it? Are you giving it too much importance in life? then the answer is no God is not happy with your devotion to a flag. It is a man made object, not really much more. As Freeman said everybody and everything has a flag. Gosh the Brownies have their own flag.

I have quoted what God says in the ten commandments about idol worship below and I can give you a simple question to ask yourself to see where you stand.

Have you spent more time talking and thinking about God than the USA and its flag in the last year? ...... I hope so, other wise you best check yourself.

You say you believe in God , well the bible clearly says that a Christian is not one who says they are a follower of Christs , a Christian is one who obeys the commands of God.
let see, first I don't sit around all day thinking of just my flag(which is a symbol, not an idol)I do believe in god, but not in religion, the bible has been mess with for so long by so many people that it hard to tell which parts are right and which parts are wrong..besides my god is so powerful why would he need a book, when all he would have to do is wave his hand, and we shall understand..plus there books of the bible that are missing...with all that being said if you believe in the bible and it make you feel better, than gods speed...
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:25 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39501 wrote:
God is obviously more important than the bible.

You didn't answer the question .

In the last year have you spent more time talking about God than the American flag or the US as a country?

[SIZE="3"]
Obviously God is more important to me than country . So sorry bud you'll find me talking about God and what God says whenever a important issue arises. You'll have to get used to it Americafirst. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] I hope you are not one of those people who claims to believe in God but never wants to follow what the bible says? [/SIZE] The bible also says that when our brother sins we are to gently tell them. Then we are to take another brother with us to confront them. So that their sin may be made manifest. If they still refuse to repent then we are to turn away from them and leave them in their sin. While always praying for them and ready to welcome them back should they repent. I do not judge americafirst. I just point out to my brothers and sisters when they are doing things that are not following the teachings of Christ. There is a big difference.

I would hope my brothers and sisters would point out to me that I was wrong if I became a cheerleader for war and forgot that Christ taught LOVE and to PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES
I think more about god and what he wants, not what the bible states..i feel god will tell what he wants me to do,, and sometimes he has..
wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:26 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
I believe everything you said about the bible America First. But aren't you forgetting that we have the Holy Spirit as promised by Jesus to guide us to all truth? Are you saying that the words of Jesus in the bible are not believable to you?

AMERICAFIRST;39516 wrote:
let see, first I don't sit around all day thinking of just my flag(which is a symbol, not an idol)I do believe in god, but not in religion, the bible has been mess with for so long by so many people that it hard to tell which parts are right and which parts are wrong..besides my god is so powerful why would he need a book, when all he would have to do is wave his hand, and we shall understand..plus there books of the bible that are missing...with all that being said if you believe in the bible and it make you feel better, than gods speed...
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:27 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Ah Hah ! Got you! LOL Just kidding!

But by this post it appears that you do know the Holy Spirit of God and it works in your life, is this correct?

AMERICAFIRST;39518 wrote:
I think more about god and what he wants, not what the bible states..i feel god will tell what he wants me to do,, and sometimes he has..
92b16vx

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:30 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39514 wrote:
My honor and beliefs are insure into my flag, the same flag that man have risk their lifes for,for over 200 years,,,men way better than you or I..and if you think it's just a piece of cloth, well than thats all it will ever be to you..

We have fought and died for what the flag STANDS for, not for the flag. We have pride in what it means.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:31 am
@92b16vx,
Worth a quote!

92b16vx;39521 wrote:
We have fought and died for what the flag STANDS for not for the flag. We have pride in what it means.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 07:28 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39520 wrote:
Ah Hah ! Got you! LOL Just kidding!

But by this post it appears that you do know the Holy Spirit of God and it works in your life, is this correct?
I believe that i am doing what god wants me to at this time,but only he can tell me, when he's ready, until than I wait..I am happy to see that you can joke..the joy looks better on you:thumbup:
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:09 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39490 wrote:
Bush hasn't been impeached because their aren't enough democrats in the congress with spines. He was re-elected because the democrats ran John Kerry, the biggest campaign failure EVER. Hell, Mickey Mouse could have beaten Bush, but the DNC failed to do it.

Bush hasn't been impeached due to spineless Democrats...believe me, many want his head on a platter. It's due to spineless Republicans. They well know that they are needed in order to effect any procedural movement. Whether out of party pride or the black eye it would reveal, they refuse to turn on Bush.
It's about integrity, or the lack thereof.
When Nixon was imminently in danger of being impeached, there were conscientious Republican Congressmen who sought to do the right thing by the American people, despite party affiliation. We don't have that now....we haven't had that in quite some time.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:16 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
All the goverment cares about is fighting each other, not doing the right thing for the American people...
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:27 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39514 wrote:

AMERICAFIRST, your right. It is much more than a cloth. I saw men die and took others lives. Because I served under the flag.
But as you might recall the term form any Sgt., Puke Civilians! Don't bother trying to tell them the value of the flag or for that matter anything else. They have no Code Of Conduct, know nothing of the meaning of real fellowship and will always have their own opinions which you can't change. Now that isn't every civilian, so hear them and delete the PUKE from the rest. Just wait till the day freedom ends and have a laugh with those that served.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:27 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Forget impeachment many constitutional scholars believe Bush has committed serious crimes .

I'd rather see that get hashed out and him tried for his crimes.
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:30 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39563 wrote:
All the goverment cares about is fighting each other, not doing the right thing for the American people...

By the government, do you mean the Democrats and Republicans?
And what would be the right thing for the American people?
Going to war under false pretexts doesn't seem like the right thing, to me...call me crazy.Trying to convince Americans that it was the right course of action, and trying to convince Iraqis that democracy (another word for "give us your oil, so we can make profits) is right for them, after centuries of theocracy, is just plain wrong...we don't trust Arabs, but we expect them to trust us...why? Because we are America? All they need to do is pull out a history book or two, to see how far trust got the Native Americans....Yep, good ol' Uncle Sam....about as trustworthy as a used car salesman, at the end of the month.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 08:35 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;39521 wrote:
We have fought and died for what the flag STANDS for, not for the flag. We have pride in what it means.
well think of it like this,the flag is like a picture of my sons, the picture is nomore than paper and ink, but it's still my sons that will be with me when they are not..I don't know what or how to say it any better..:patriot:
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 09:03 am
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;39569 wrote:
Forget impeachment many constitutional scholars believe Bush has committed serious crimes .

I'd rather see that get hashed out and him tried for his crimes.

A-men but time won't allow this to happen till after his term is up. besides it will never happen with our power brokers in both houses.
I worry because he doesn't seem to care how History will write his 2 terms.
To me that brings in the powers much higher than the 2 houses. And possible Marshall Law president for life Bush...
mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 09:10 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;39573 wrote:
By the government, do you mean the Democrats and Republicans?
And what would be the right thing for the American people?
Going to war under false pretexts doesn't seem like the right thing, to me...call me crazy.Trying to convince Americans that it was the right course of action, and trying to convince Iraqis that democracy (another word for "give us your oil, so we can make profits) is right for them, after centuries of theocracy, is just plain wrong...we don't trust Arabs, but we expect them to trust us...why? Because we are America? All they need to do is pull out a history book or two, to see how far trust got the Native Americans....Yep, good ol' Uncle Sam....about as trustworthy as a used car salesman, at the end of the month.

And when have we gone to war under the right reasons? Heck WWII was a lie in the fact that Pearl Harbor never needed to happen. America, has lied to the people or allowed things to happen so the public buys the idea. And I can live with that. But today the lies have us in a head lock and the leader trying to beat both sides. The people and the terrorist. So I am not good with todays open lies! I liked it when they sugar coated the lies and got my nod. Like ask not what your country can do for you. But ask what you can do for the country. I loved the man who said these words. But it made the Gulf of Tonkin believable and got me into a government S.E. Asia vacation!
One reason I am trying to get AMERICAFIRST to see with both eyes open and a clear mind.
And I believe every Americasn should serve a stint in the Military, so they have some more respect for self and others! That they become better citizens from serving, for many reasons and all to make them better Americans.
wvpeach

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:22 am
@mlurp,
I AM WITH YOU MLURP . However I do not think its Bush who will be the supreme leader forever. Maybe they are letting him think it will be him . But he is just not smart enough.

mlurp;39582 wrote:
A-men but time won't allow this to happen till after his term is up. besides it will never happen with our power brokers in both houses.
I worry because he doesn't seem to care how History will write his 2 terms.
To me that brings in the powers much higher than the 2 houses. And possible Marshall Law president for life Bush...
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 05:22 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39490 wrote:

I think it was more than the DNC. that is a middle line group like the GOP. can't any of you understand it is what is above these useless groups that get what they want done.
Americans, they have it all and no brains, period.
0 Replies