Blackwater Draws Down On U.S. Soldiers

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 12:06 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41936 wrote:
Hey fedup,,,if i had wanted to know all the crap aaronssongs is saying i wouldn't have place him on the list in the first place,so don't be sending me anymore his crap to my pm box again..

whatever....I'm proud to be on "the list", you feelin' me?
Now, who's running around playing "he said, she said".....it wouldn't be me.
I'm out in the open. Word.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 12:22 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41936 wrote:
Hey fedup,,,if i had wanted to know all the crap aaronssongs is saying i wouldn't have place him on the list in the first place,so don't be sending me anymore his crap to my pm box again..

Ummm...I think you need to take your medication junior. What I sent you was my invite to my blogtalk show. The same as above. I just copied and pasted it.

Since you have proven to be a coward and turned me down you have show just what kind of "paper soldier" you really are.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:11 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41967 wrote:
Ummm...I think you need to take your medication junior. What I sent you was my invite to my blogtalk show. The same as above. I just copied and pasted it.

Since you have proven to be a coward and turned me down you have show just what kind of "paper soldier" you really are.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every pm you send me has aaronssongs messages on them, as a matter of fact there 4 of them.speaking of cowards, have you pick out a cave in canada yet? I not coming on a one sided show where you can twist the debate by lying,Now if i had the money or could get the money, i would be more than happy to go to iraq and video tape the trip,are you will to put on a pair of mens pants tag along,or just stay in your basement and tell lies that you get from other people??
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:22 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41967 wrote:

send me the info I be there, but let ask you this how are you going to prove your right without using 2nd hand reports, reports are useless,weneed to hit the sand and see with our own eyes...btw i hope your not going to do like most liberals, and cut me off when you can't handle it..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:52 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41973 wrote:
Every pm you send me has aaronssongs messages on them, as a matter of fact there 4 of them.speaking of cowards, have you pick out a cave in canada yet? I not coming on a one sided show where you can twist the debate by lying,Now if i had the money or could get the money, i would be more than happy to go to iraq and video tape the trip,are you will to put on a pair of mens pants tag along,or just stay in your basement and tell lies that you get from other people??

What? Do you have something against my messages...and why would you be getting PM, with my messages attached, that are not from me?
Ain't nobody going to Canada...so give that line up.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 01:59 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41973 wrote:

You have to be mistaking me with someone else. I have sent you just one PM with the invite and I just sent you another in response to the one you sent me back asking for the info for the show.

I have never quoted aaron or anyone else for that matter in communication with you. I respect his opinions and views but I have no problem speaking for myself.

I'm glad you wanted the info and I hope to hear you this Sunday. Its at 4PM CST and the call in number is in the info I sent and can also be found in the blogtalk link in my sig.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:09 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41977 wrote:
You have to be mistaking me with someone else. I have sent you just one PM with the invite and I just sent you another in response to the one you sent me back asking for the info for the show.

I have never quoted aaron or anyone else for that matter in communication with you. I respect his opinions and views but I have no problem speaking for myself.

I'm glad you wanted the info and I hope to hear you this Sunday. Its at 4PM CST and the call in number is in the info I sent and can also be found in the blogtalk link in my sig.
I am still trying to bring up your show..stand by..
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:23 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
Well I went to your blog, I couldn't get the radio part but I read some on the blog about Bush sofar i plan on going back and reading more, but I will let you know I could give a ratass about Bush or any other DC punk, in my opinion none of them care about what happen s to the American people, all they care about is votes and having more money than they know what to do with.. but i will call in..
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:33 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41980 wrote:
Well I went to your blog, I couldn't get the radio part but I read some on the blog about Bush sofar i plan on going back and reading more, but I will let you know I could give a ratass about Bush or any other DC punk, in my opinion none of them care about what happen s to the American people, all they care about is votes and having more money than they know what to do with.. but i will call in..

Heres the link again: Internet Radio, Citizen Broadcasting, Social Media Podcasts - Blog Talk Radio

Maybe I had a brain cramp and sent you the wrong one. I tested this one and it works fine. The latest show starts automatically but if you have a slower connection it may take a while to start.

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

The call-in Number: (347) 215-8200

The show starts at 4PM CST (central time) on Sunday.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:42 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41981 wrote:
Heres the link again: Internet Radio, Citizen Broadcasting, Social Media Podcasts - Blog Talk Radio

Maybe I had a brain cramp and sent you the wrong one. I tested this one and it works fine. The latest show starts automatically but if you have a slower connection it may take a while to start.

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

The call-in Number: (347) 215-8200

The show starts at 4PM CST (central time) on Sunday.
It could be me, or this pc as well, I have charter pipeline so it should be fast,I have seen your photo before but I can't place it, hell I need my own talk show, but i get real fired up, but than again maybe that what counts...
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:56 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41983 wrote:
It could be me, or this pc as well, I have charter pipeline so it should be fast,I have seen your photo before but I can't place it, hell I need my own talk show, but i get real fired up, but than again maybe that what counts...

My other personna is a character called "The Debtonator."

I do a radio show in Chicago by the same name. Have been for 2+ years now.

Getting fired up is a good thing. It shows that you're alive. It breaks down when insults totally take over though. I have been guilty of this myself.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:08 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41985 wrote:
My other personna is a character called "The Debtonator."

I do a radio show in Chicago by the same name. Have been for 2+ years now.

Getting fired up is a good thing. It shows that you're alive. It breaks down when insults totally take over though. I have been guilty of this myself.
Combat with make a person like that,the fear never go's away, and in many ways I was dead before the first shot was fired and but that the way we have to live, there no other way around it we as soldeirs have to get the **** them ideas in our heads or many will die,,that no place to be,I can't find a way out, some do but i can't.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:15 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41987 wrote:
Combat with make a person like that,the fear never go's away, and in many ways I was dead before the first shot was fired and but that the way we have to live, there no other way around it we as soldeirs have to get the **** them ideas in our heads or many will die,,that no place to be,I can't find a way out, some do but i can't.

I can only imagine the horror and nightmarish things you have seen that will more than likely NEVER leave your brain. I can only wish you well and hope you can progress with your life.

No one has ever mentioned if you were injured or not and I sincerely hope that you were not. Dealing with it mentally is difficult enough.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:19 pm
@Brian764,
Guess I missed something. i am at a loss with what is going on on this one thread. guess I need to eithe rforget about it or start over from the beginning.
Unless some explain these one liners. :dunno:
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:24 pm
@mlurp,
I just heard Lou Dobb's say this is the worst administration. Should he be tried for treason too? Then me to as I agree with him. So who is coming for me? Be locked and loaded as I will die before being taken. I got my water pistol and it looks good enough to make one think it is the real thing. Like the Bush admin. loool
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 04:46 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41856 wrote:
After read your post above i must ask,are you an American???

And what is that to you?
mlurp

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:02 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42003 wrote:
And what is that to you?

I would say a lot! It helps us understand were your coming from. I to would like to know where your from, or is that asking to much from you? It is a simple question which makes a lot of sense. Just because your profile says N.Y. doesn't tell us anything, really. So if I ask the same question without malice is that OK?
Brian764

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:15 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;42012 wrote:
I would say a lot! It helps us understand were your coming from. I to would like to know where your from, or is that asking to much from you? It is a simple question which makes a lot of sense. Just because your profile says N.Y. doesn't tell us anything, really. So if I ask the same question without malice is that OK?

With all do respect that's not your business to know...I'm on to you, I have delt with people who ask question like that.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:17 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42016 wrote:
With all do respect that's not your business to know...I'm on to you, I have delt with people who ask question like that.

Than from this point on, nothing you say is relevant to anything more than the price of rice in China.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:21 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;42003 wrote:
And what is that to you?
First of all i am an american and we are talking about American troops, so fess up or stut up.. and remember if your going talk **** you better be able to take ****...