Blackwater Draws Down On U.S. Soldiers

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:13 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41894 wrote:
yet you can attack at will...I make you a deal"LET NOT RESPOND TO EACH OTHER AGAIN"...

Oh no, we made that deal before, and you didn't honor it....so no more deals, sorry.
You'll have to reach into your bag of tricks (your intellect), and deal with me, one on one....anybody taking bets?
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:16 am
@briansol,
I don't go by polls or list that are place on tv or the web,let me ask you this? has anyone every ask YOU a poll question in the real world? i havn't, yet I have many talks with other vets, and we agree, "let's get the enemy of the way so our childern don't have to die for the job we should have done right in the first place..so I go by face to face contacts to gain my opinion, not the news and not the web..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:24 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;41878 wrote:
DEFENDING AMERICA DOES NOT MEAN AGREEMENT WITH AMERICA!

we ALL have the freedom to stand up for our own beliefs, and if you DO NOT respect your fellow countrymen then it is YOU who is not an American.

thank you for that.
He sounds like a communist, if you ask me.
0 Replies

mommamia

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:28 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41873 wrote:
are you on drugs

No, I live a decidely drug free lifestyle.

I just don't condone such actions on our military. I also don't condone killing innocents.

And I know lots of veterans, and active military personnel, and lots of them want out and feel abused and lied to.

But some people can't be reasoned with, you are one.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:30 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41880 wrote:
Lol so that the way you liberals want to play , ok I am a man i can handle it.America is suppose to be a family,and we have problems, I don't about your family but, when someone messes up in my family, we keep it in the family and fit it, we don't get on the net and tv to broadcast it..hell i can handle more than 3 or 4 liberals so if y'all need to get help, than gods speed..:beat:

America? Family? Indeed, it's supposed to be.....but not 3 weeks ago, you were talking about hanging a noose up, "for me"...that sounds like "real family"...
Someone messes with your family???? Hell, you would mess with your own family...so all that talk is just wasted oxygen. Hypocritical, if you know what I mean.
I suggest you can't handle "one" liberal, let alone 3 or 4....you would be the "weakest link", in that equation.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:30 am
@mommamia,
mommamia;41904 wrote:

I just don't condone such actions on our military. I also don't condone killing innocents.

And I know lots of veterans, and active military personnel, and lots of them want out and feel abused and lied to.

reasoned with or lie to..
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:33 am
@mommamia,
mommamia;41904 wrote:

Just march into sovereign nations, and just kill up folk...doesn't matter that they're women and children....yet, I'll bet you even money, he claims that he's Christian, and "God-fearing"...some folks don't get it, and never will.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:37 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41872 wrote:
Lol hell same crap,since you care so much about the terrorist nations, why don't pick up a weapon and defend them???i don't how your are defending country by alway putting her down..:FU1::FU1::FU1:

I will gladly defend America when we are INVADED, like the peole in Iraq are defending themselves against foreign invaders.

Your bigoted hate filled rants are extremely amusing with a side order of pathetic.

IF people like YOU are in Iraq its NO WONDER America is losing bushies war.

I'm surprised no one has gotten you with friendly fire junior.

LOL!
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:42 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41914 wrote:
I will gladly defend America when we are INVADED, like the peole in Iraq are defending themselves against foreign invaders.

Your bigoted hate filled rants are extremely amusing with a side order of pathetic.

LOL!

Can't you just envision it...."I went out on patrol with AF, the last time...it's your turn to go on mission with him....all he does is bit.h and moan all the dam. time...can he just shut up? Let's draw straws." LOL.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:43 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41888 wrote:
I have nothice the some people call say anything they want and when they get their butts handed back to them they want to report that person..free speech go's both ways,if a person say "America sucks" than I/we should be able to tell them "they suck".I havn't attack anyone that hasn't attack me first..and by god almightly, by being a vet when someone out right lies about this country and slams her then you are attacking me and every person that has risk our life to defend her..

Defending America?

Is that what you think you're doing?

ROFLMAO!!!!

Seriously, tell me exactly how you are doing that by helping INVADE another country.

WMD's?

eh...no thats not it.

"we fight them over ther so we won't have to fight them here?"

Nope. Thats not it either.

What is bushies excuse du jour today?

HOW exactly are you defending America? I must have missed that.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:45 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41914 wrote:

LOL!
If America was invaded y'all would hike of y'all skirts and run to canada,,and my so-call bigoted hate keeps my family safe, from terrorist,illegals and liberals..so I doing well..:blah:
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:53 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41919 wrote:
If America was invaded y'all would hike of y'all skirts and run to canada,,and my so-call bigoted hate keeps my family safe, from terrorist,illegals and liberals..so I doing well..:blah:

A remedial English course would help you do better. Learn to write.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:55 am
@FedUpAmerican,
no, i'd sit in my basement with my guns waiting for motherfuckers to step foot on my property Smile
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 10:55 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Btw where is the proof that American troops laid down their arms to anyone???????besides coming from some anti-war newpaper..
FedUpAmerican

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:11 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41926 wrote:
Btw where is the proof that American troops laid down their arms to anyone???????besides coming from some anti-war newpaper..

You seem quite passionate (and angry) about things. How about a medium where you can literally voice your opinion?

I invite you to my blogtalk show. It airs Sundays at 4PM CST and I will gladly send you the info and provide you with the opportunity to TRY to disprove anything that I've written or even just to spout off.

I have interviewed a presidential candidate and will be interviewing another on Nov 4. Also, I will host a third party debate in the near future. I would LOVE To have you as a call in guest to make your counterpoints against my anti-war points.

What do you say?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:12 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41926 wrote:

They need to lay down their weapons and come home...
War is not a good thing....an "unjust" war is worse.
To be anti-war, especially about an "unjust" war is an honorable thing.
Why do you think it's ok to kill? What did the Iraqi people do to you, personally?
Why are you so angry, and hateful?
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:18 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41931 wrote:
You seem quite passionate (and angry) about things. How about a medium where you can literally voice your opinion?

I invite you to my blogtalk show. It airs Sundays at 4PM CST and I will gladly send you the info and provide you with the opportunity to TRY to disprove anything that I've written or even just to spout off.

I have interviewed a presidential candidate and will be interviewing another on Nov 4. Also, I will host a third party debate in the near future. I would LOVE To have you as a call in guest to make your counterpoints against my anti-war points.

What do you say?
Better yet if you have a haha show let take up some money and go over to Iraq and see what happen, no hear say, no bullshit, no lies...just you me, and couple camcorders...
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:23 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Hey fedup,,,if i had wanted to know all the crap aaronssongs is saying i wouldn't have place him on the list in the first place,so don't be sending me anymore his crap to my pm box again..
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:35 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41855 wrote:
Again toughguy, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" besides run your mouth and hide in the basement..."nothing..we (notpeople like you) have people that are fighting and dying over there, for the freedom of not only this country, but the for the freedom of the whole world,dying do you understand?,while people like you, sit around and piss and ***,you have never been there, so you have no clue, any punk that can not defend this country shouldn't have the right to live here..now stay in your moms basement and drank your Kool-aid..

"we have people (not people like you) have people that are fighting and dying over there,for the freedomof not only this country,but for the freedom of the whole world" what a lot of **** ! what threat was irag to the USA ? did they attack the US ? did they have anything to do with 9/11 ?

Do you think your DIRTY HARRY ? You sound like an internet toughguy to me :beat:
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 12:00 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
it is so easy to portray a tough image on the internet, what is hard is to break the barriers of our own ignorance and admit, just once that we are not ALWAYS right.

the citizens of Iraq have every right to freedom we ourselves do, and they dont require a recognozed constitution to prove it.
0 Replies