Blackwater Draws Down On U.S. Soldiers

mlurp

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 02:56 pm
@hatukazi,
Gotta agree with the six posts above this one. Good start for the newbies. :thumbup: And FEDUPAMERICAN and scooby-doo is right too. That money is in dire need here at home.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:40 am
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41420 wrote:
Believe me when I say this, American will fall and when it does all the evil that it has committed against others will come crashing down on its head.
And when we do fall, we plan on taking people like you with us...y'all are talking pure treason and you should be arrested and deported from this country...
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:45 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;41505 wrote:
If US troops have the right to be in Iraq, they should be granted the right to deal with any obstacles (especially from their own country) in a manner that leaves them as safe as can be expected in a war(?) zone.
if disarming US troop is in Blackwater Security's sphere of influence, they are the ENEMY of the US army and should be targeted as such from now on.
They teach you in basic training that your rifle is your wife.
If you lose her you are DEAD!

...against all threats foreign AND domestic.
Thank you,we never lay down our arms...this is a B/s story, from the start.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:12 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41627 wrote:
And when we do fall, we plan on taking people like you with us...y'all are talking pure treason and you should be arrested and deported from this country...

Sure. Deport EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. Sounds a bit fascist to me Sally.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:13 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41628 wrote:
Thank you,we never lay down our arms...this is a B/s story, from the start.

Apparently some of YOU did. Prove the story to be false. Otherwise you're just shooting your mouth off.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:15 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41646 wrote:
Sure. Deport EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you. Sounds a bit fascist to me Sally.
cry me a hand full, on your way to iran...
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 09:48 am
@FedUpAmerican,
You seem to be the one shedding tears junior. People like you are what is wrong with America today. But, alas, you will soon go the way of a passing wind, never to be heard from again.

So long its been good to know you.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 11:23 am
@FedUpAmerican,
Wait...

They drew on US troops?!

There's one word for this: Treason.
mlurp

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 03:27 pm
@Sabz5150,
I agree, treason and very stupid. I had had respect for these guys a while back as they are suppose to be experienced special warfare troops from many nations and also American, with experience in war. But this was the stupidist thing they could have done, beside the killing of non combatants then the incindents where one shows his finger and says it his safety and not following posted rules when entering the green Zone,which needs to be renamed the Red Zone!

And FEDUPAMERICAN, I thought a little encouragement toward the newbies would help them and might get them to open their eyes and read before posting. But go get them like a pit bull.......... loooool
Also what I was agreeing with wasn't treason. That I know you know for sure. Right?
Brian764

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 04:42 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,

Talk about freedom of speech....what next maybe people like me should be put in the gas chamber like what the Nazi did to the Jews under Hitler.

Those such as yourself only prove that all the talk about how we (America) respect human rights is just a farce....those such as your self are no better than countries who punish people for expressing there God given rights.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:04 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,

this is just plain stupid...we invade a sovereign nation, on trumped up charges, kill, rape and pillage, all in the name of fighting terrorism...and we enlist some cocky militia, trigger-happy cowboys, who kill, at will, women and children, who claim they were fired upon first...chicken sh..s Cowards, and murderers, all...
I hope we all burn in Hell....because if that's America...you can have it.
And while you're at it, hang your head in shame.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:28 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;41777 wrote:
I agree, treason and very stupid. I had ha drespect for these guys a while back as they are suppose to be experienced special warfare troops for many nations and also American, with experience in war. But this was the stupidist thing they could have done, beside the killing of non combatants then the incindents where one shows his finger and says it hi his safety and not following posted rules when entering thr green Zone,which needs to be renamed the Red Zone!

And FEDUPAMERICAN, I thought a little encouragement toward the newbies would help them and might get them to open their eyes and read before posting. But go get them like a pit bull.......... loooool
Also what I was agreeing with wasn't treason. That I know you know for sure. Right?

Not a pit bull at all. Maybe a doberman.

No I don't believe you agree with treason. People enlsit in the military for their own reasons.

Most are beyond my comprehension why ANYONE would want to support an occupation of another country, but I can understand falling for a recruiters sales pitch.

The fact that you were there and came back alive and hopefully in one piece is what matters. I hope you can move forward in your life and not be mentally screwed up by what you have seen and made to do.

FedUp is STILL FedUp.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 05:52 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;41793 wrote:
this is just plain stupid...we invade a sovereign nation, on trumped up charges, kill, rape and pillage, all in the name of fighting terrorism...and we enlist some cocky militia, trigger-happy cowboys, who kill, at will, women and children, who claim they were fired upon first...chicken sh..s Cowards, and murderers, all...

Friend I respect you for having admitted that America, your country have and is doing some very awful thing. It takes guts and humility to admit when one has done something wrong...two thumps up for you my friend...too bad some are too proude to say the same.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:01 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41654 wrote:
You seem to be the one shedding tears junior. People like you are what is wrong with America today. But, alas, you will soon go the way of a passing wind, never to be heard from again.

So long its been good to know you.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Let me tell you something, I have never in my life layed down my arms nor the defend of my country,yea, i have shed many tears in my day, but i am willing and ready to take down anyone that want to go face to face...I have a few things to teach daddy.
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:05 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;41647 wrote:
Apparently some of YOU did. Prove the story to be false. Otherwise you're just shooting your mouth off.
were you there???or better question is were you with me in 91??,like a liberal, comdem someone without being there..the only thing I can say to you "what a man what mighty mighty man".
0 Replies

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:14 pm
@Brian764,
Brian@764;41788 wrote:
Talk about freedom of speech....what next maybe people like me should be put in the gas chamber like what the Nazi did to the Jews under Hitler.

Those such as yourself only prove that all the talk about how we (America) respect human rights is just a farce....those such as your self are no better than countries who punish people for expressing there God given rights.
What about freedom of speech ??What you can attack my country and I not allow to tell you to blow it out your ass??when America falls people like you will have noone to defend y'all,,I hope you can say "hello Mr country man", cause it will the rednecks(no matter what color they are) that will be the Bossman..
Brian764

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:25 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41819 wrote:
What about freedom of speech ??What you can attack my country and I not allow to tell you to blow it out your ass??when America falls people like you will have noone to defend y'all,,I hope you can say "hello Mr country man", cause it will the rednecks(no matter what color they are) that will be the Bossman..

My protection does not come from having weapons of mass destruction. I do not seek this or any country for protection, my protection comes from God, the creator all. If your trust is in your country, then you are like a foolish man who believes he can stand up to a grizzly, which a tooth pick in his hand. Weapons will be useless when its time for you to fall.
AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 06:35 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;41793 wrote:
Well atleast they will do something beside hide in their moms basement and talk crap..what have you done?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:04 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;41826 wrote:
Well atleast they will do something beside hide in their moms basement and talk crap..what have you done?

All the people that have prosecuted this war, ought to be jailed and the key thrown away. We don't have the right to kill people, at will...especially, innocent people, women and children...I don't know who or what you are...but I am a respecter of human life...all human life...We were wrong to invade Iraq...more wrong to kill innocent civilians...and more wrong to make profit from the war, and to divert monies that can be used to help Americans. We are guilty of war crimes, and those in power should be prosecuted by a world court, to the fullest extent of the law...this is not what America stands for....this is not America...this is an ungodly fascist state, run by evil men, intent on destruction of the Constitution of the United States, and the honor we once stood upon...all we have now is shame, and the world's hate and contempt....
what have I done...I have protested this war, as loudly as I can...and if I had the power, anyone for the war would be locked away.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 08:25 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
What a load of crap these clowns TRY to shove down everyones throats. "If you don't support the war you're un-American."

What a diaper full. But the smell is far more pungent.