Jeremiah Wright

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 09:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56231 wrote:
Wright hates Whites, and has hijacked the Christian religion for personal gain as a racist demogogue. Obama is his friend and student. They're both on my 'excrement list'.

Did Bush not hijack the Chriistian religion to get him elected ?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:22 pm
@crackface mcgee,
crackface_mcgee;56169 wrote:
Better to spew spite for those on the left who do not value or appreciate their freedom, democracy, and opportunities as American than to sit there and spew spite toward the country which provides these opportunities.

So only people who don't question authority are those who value their freedoms? :dunno:

In my opinion anyone who does not point out the faults of this nation and ask difficult question is someone who doesn't value their freedoms.

Quote:
Good Lord! Where do I start with refuting your statements? You've heard it all before

yes i have, that is why i am able to refute each of them so easily.

Quote:
but you're so sucked into your hateful opinions, it won't do any good. Honestly, the problems with your statements are so obvious

hateful, how am i hateful? typically conservatives characterize all other opinions as "bleeding heart".

Quote:
to anybody who does not bathe in the Huffington Post hatred that I really don't need to refute them, but ****....here we go. I'll give you a few sentences.

As if your not another one of Fox's minions...

Quote:
America is not perfect. We have made mistakes. But our intentions are good, and we certainly did NOT deserve to be attacked by radical Muslims.

i agree

Quote:
There was overwhelming evidence of WMD's in Iraq. Bush didn't dream it up. Clinton didn't dream it up. Neither John Kerry nor any of the other countless leaders on the left and right who made definitive statements that Sadaam was producing WMD's dreamed it up.

based on the evidence Bush was all too eager and all too certain that there was WMDs despite the fact that nobody had actually seen any of them.

Quote:
America aside....many other countries had collected their own intelligence leading them to believe the same. Saddam didn't help to ease the suspicions by blocking the inspectors for a dozen years. Where the weapons went, I don't know....but the "Bush lied about WMD" argument doesn't hold water.

have i ever said that?

Quote:
The attacks of 9/11 presented the true urgency for dealing with the radical Islamic mindset. Never mind any accurate or inaccurate perceptions of ties between Iraq, Iran, Taliban, Hamas, Al Qaeda.....it's the irrational radical Muslim mindset that HATES democracy, Jews, Christians, and freedom. It has to be dealt with or we'll see more skyscrapers crumble to the ground.

They hate freedom!? :wtf: that is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard, it's simply a propaganda lie. It saddens me that this misconception is still being passed around as if it were common fact.

anybody with the slightest bit of historical knowledge of the cold war knows that isn't true. Do you want to know why they hate us? they hate us because of how we've treated them. They hated our cold war policies. They hate us because we support Israel. they hate us because we've support their dictators. They hate us because we've tried to create coups and assassinate their leaders. To say the least 9/11 was not an unprovoked attack no matter how much the republicans insist that it is.

Quote:
I could go on and on, but you're going to say it's our fault, and the nuts are going to agree with you.

the only nuts are those who think that the radicals hate what they themselves would like to have.

Quote:
I'm going to say it's not our fault, and the sane will agree with me.

Of course your going to say that, no one likes to take the blame.

Quote:
And as I sit here and waste my time typing this, I am getting a clear recollection as to why I removed myself from this site a few months ago when the same old **** was coming from another couple of ultra-liberal fools

so simply "hearing" another point of view is difficult for you....what a surprise.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56251 wrote:

Sniffing glue again, Scooby? HECK, NO.:no:
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:25 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56251 wrote:

Christianity is not a single entity to be "hijacked" altogether or piecemeal for the benefit of a politician.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:39 pm
@Reagaknight,
Yeah.....nobody 'hijacks' Christianity. :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56257 wrote:
Sniffing glue again, Scooby? HECK, NO.:no:

not since i was 16 Very Happy
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:44 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56261 wrote:
Christianity is not a single entity to be "hijacked" altogether or piecemeal for the benefit of a politician.

the conservatives play the the christian card all the time,they all try to outdo each other to see who is the best christian :wtf: and you end up with Bush :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:29 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56267 wrote:
the conservatives play the the christian card all the time,they all try to outdo each other to see who is the best christian :wtf: and you end up with Bush :eek:

He's a good man. He did what he thought he had to do, and it got messy. War is an ugly business, but it's a major part of life for a superpower. You of all people should know that. You're country still living under the yoke of an imperialist power. You are the very product of super-power hegemony. Besides, it's always good when Christians forthrightly take on and fight to the death Islamic terrorists. :headbang:
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56264 wrote:
Yeah.....nobody 'hijacks' Christianity. :no:

It'd be like an airplane hijacking a terrorist.
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:11 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56318 wrote:
It'd be like an airplane hijacking a terrorist.

People as funny as you should not be allowed to use the internet.
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 04:11 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56327 wrote:
People as funny as you should not be allowed to use the internet.

Doesn't make it any less accurate.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 07:53 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56329 wrote:
Doesn't make it any less accurate.

Your avatar pretty much sums up your belief-system. :thumbdown:
Sabz5150

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56339 wrote:

No, actually it is the sum of several other people's belief systems.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 05:30 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56356 wrote:
No, actually it is the sum of several other people's belief systems.

Well, whenever I imagine a monstrous being going down in flames and sinking into oblivion, I think of you. :banana:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56339 wrote:

LOL what does the name Pinochet say about you :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56389 wrote:
LOL what does the name Pinochet say about you :beat:

Strong anti-Communist.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:09 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56408 wrote:
Strong anti-Communist.

and pro-fascist dictator?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 05:37 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56409 wrote:
and pro-fascist dictator?

Latin America, during the Cold War, was a major battleground between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. A lot of horrible things happened. We did what we had to do, in our colossal fight against Communism. Overall, it was a very worthy cause. I lament the tortures, kidnappings and executions of innocent people. Nonetheless, the threat was real, especially given the triumph of Castro in Cuba, and his aggressive proliferation of Communist insurgency throughout Latin America, with Soviet assistance. The victory of the Sandinistas in Nicaragua in 1979 'amped up the volume', big time. In the end, the good guys won. :no:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56423 wrote:
Latin America, during the Cold War, was a major battleground between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. A lot of horrible things happened. We did what we had to do, in our colossal fight against Communism. Overall, it was a very worthy cause. I lament the tortures, kidnappings and executions of innocent people. Nonetheless, the threat was real, especially given the triumph of Castro in Cuba, and his aggressive proliferation of Communist insurgency throughout Latin America, with Soviet assistance. The victory of the Sandinistas in Nicaragua in 1979 'amped up the volume', big time. In the end, the good guys won. :no:

Cold war is over, you can stop idolizing Pinochet now.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:53 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56436 wrote:
Cold war is over, you can stop idolizing Pinochet now.

Right.....Bakunin. Right.:FU1: