Jeremiah Wright

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:07 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56858 wrote:
I grow weary of your antics.

Just point to my avatar and say "You believe THIS?" and laugh.

Watch!
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:07 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56878 wrote:
That's a laugh, LOL.

<--------- You believe THIS?! LaughingLaughingLaughing

See Fatal, it's easy!
DiversityDriven

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:10 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56858 wrote:
I grow weary of your antics.
You can observe your right to not click.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 02:06 pm
@crackface mcgee,
Basic internet principles: feed the troll and it will stay. Pino plays the troll (he has his good moments, though) you play the... feeding people.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 04:01 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56914 wrote:
Basic internet principles: feed the troll and it will stay. Pino plays the troll (he has his good moments, though) you play the... feeding people.

I'll try to overlook the insult, Reagan. I've always liked you. So.........I'm a troll, uh? Well, since we're being honest here, I've always considered you a bit boring. Maybe that explains the difference between us. Part of my philosophy goes like this: if I'm going to argue with knuckleheads, I might as well have some fun. Do you think I take seriously the task of reasoning with FF, Scoob or Sabz? Why on Earth would I or anyone with any semblance of a life even contemplate doing that??????????????I know you don't. You don't put much of an effort into trying to reshape their granite-heads.:p
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 06:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56922 wrote:
I'll try to overlook the insult, Reagan. I've always liked you. So.........I'm a troll, uh? Well, since we're being honest here, I've always considered you a bit boring. Maybe that explains the difference between us. Part of my philosophy goes like this: if I'm going to argue with knuckleheads, I might as well have some fun. Do you think I take seriously the task of reasoning with FF, Scoob or Sabz? Why on Earth would I or anyone with any semblance of a life even contemplate doing that??????????????I know you don't. You don't put much of an effort into trying to reshape their granite-heads.:p

Don't be ridiculous, I'm explaining it in their terms; don't stop any time soon, it's always entertaining to watch your exchanges. "Feed the troll" is like an algebraic equation with troll as the variable, you just often choose the roll of the "troll," the provocative poster. I sometimes troll myself, when there's nothing better to say in response to posts. And you admitted it yourself, you don't take them seriously, you don't see the point in advocating your point of view to them. So although you can be articulate if you so choose (I have seen you at it occasionally), you choose not to. Therefore, despite your ability to not be a troll, you often find trollish behavior to be the more entertaining route in dealing with them, like many of us.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 09:01 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56928 wrote:
Don't be ridiculous, I'm explaining it in their terms; don't stop any time soon, it's always entertaining to watch your exchanges. "Feed the troll" is like an algebraic equation with troll as the variable, you just often choose the roll of the "troll," the provocative poster. I sometimes troll myself, when there's nothing better to say in response to posts. And you admitted it yourself, you don't take them seriously, you don't see the point in advocating your point of view to them. So although you can be articulate if you so choose (I have seen you at it occasionally), you choose not to. Therefore, despite your ability to not be a troll, you often find trollish behavior to be the more entertaining route in dealing with them, like many of us.

I could tell. Its a sign of a weak argument.
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:13 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;56880 wrote:
<--------- You believe THIS?! LaughingLaughingLaughing

See Fatal, it's easy!
Dinosaurus in a boat, i believe it as much as i believe in the flying spaghetti monster. So what do you personally think caused the big bang again? Your kind of science can't answer that right?
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:17 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56945 wrote:
Much like this post heah?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 09:50 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56966 wrote:
Much like this post heah?

An argument consists of a set of premises, and a conclusion in which it is asserted that the truth of the conclusion follows from (is entailed by) the premises.

-i made a statement not an argument, learn the difference!-
DiversityDriven

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:43 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56986 wrote:
An argument consists of a set of premises, and a conclusion in which it is asserted that the truth of the conclusion follows from (is entailed by) the premises.

-i made a statement not an argument, learn the difference!-
That's the problem, you have no argument. All you do is make statements.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:53 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56999 wrote:
That's the problem, you have no argument. All you do is make statements.

Don't be silly, do i really have to present a full argument just to point out the weakness in your arguments? A statement was sufficient for all practical purposes.
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 01:29 pm
@crackface mcgee,
And so was mine. Why's it ok for you and not anyone else?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 04:05 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57040 wrote:
And so was mine. Why's it ok for you and not anyone else?

because you never pointed out what part of my arguments are weak.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 06:11 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56963 wrote:
Dinosaurus in a boat, i believe it as much as i believe in the flying spaghetti monster. So what do you personally think caused the big bang again? Your kind of science can't answer that right?

A phase transition. It's what the evidence supports. Didn't we go over this already?

And you? Why are you so afraid to show what you believe?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif
DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:16 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;57060 wrote:
A phase transition. It's what the evidence supports. Didn't we go over this already?

And you? Why are you so afraid to show what you believe?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/photohosting1234/Fail/fail-1.gif

And the trigger was, Mr. science guy?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:32 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57087 wrote:

no, i believe this triggered it:

"So what do you personally think caused the big bang again?"

He has already answered that question multiple times, and thus you get the DVD REWINDER pic. Enjoy Very Happy
Sabz5150

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 04:46 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;57087 wrote:

Okay... one more time.

The trigger that caused the rapid expansion of the universe called the "Big Bang" was a massive, near instant phase transition.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:05 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56945 wrote:

No, it's a sign of not caring/ lacking an opinion on the subject but still having enough contempt to type for ten seconds and post it. Like now, for instance.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 09:16 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;57117 wrote:
No, it's a sign of not caring/ lacking an opinion on the subject but still having enough contempt to type for ten seconds and post it. Like now, for instance.

So in other words, you're just speaking out of your ass?