once again the Israeli-palestinian issue

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:48 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30784 wrote:
What about them? Your using bad behavior to justify killing innocents. You sir are a terrorist sympathizer.

and so are you ! for turning a blind eye to israeli terrorists,like BEN-GURION SHAMIR,BEGIN,MEIR,at least try to be fair minded,i know its hard for you rabib right-wingers
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:49 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30781 wrote:
nope the israeli's call the palestinians terrorists,thats exactly what quite a few of their own PRIME MINISTER'S were,have you heard of the IRGUN and the STERN GANG

Israel is a fucked up situation, no doubt about that. The way the country came to be, and the military operations, and leaders of the country really are no better than those they oppse. We support them because they are as close to the US as it gets in the middle east, and because our government is filled with supporters, some would say controlled by. They have, contrary to Dranlines opinion been responsible for their on acts of "terrorism", or war, or rebuttal, depending on how you look at it, they are NOT innocent (the Mossad are hardly boy scouts), BUT they do have their right to defend themselves, and more often than not find themselves having to do so against a formidable enemy. It's a sad day when pictures of teenage girls with M16s circulate the interent, not that chicks with guns aren't hot, just that it is a nescessity in that region. The problem is that the arab world thinks that it is their land, IMO, they have plenty already and need to stop with the global misery they cause.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:50 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30789 wrote:
There are plenty in Israel, there the ones that chose to live in peace with israeli's. It's a free state but not to those that would wish them harm, i think you fall into this catagory as well?

yeh they live a great life dont they !
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:54 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30783 wrote:
fighting for independence ! what about the palestinians who lived in whats now called ISRAEL.

We could give them their land, autonomy, protection, and every resource imaginable to build a viable state overnight. Within a month, they'd be at each other's throats, bombing, cutting off heads, blowing up babies, with their new state in shambles. Nope......this is a matter of culture and collective psychology. Muslims can't handle self-rule without descending into chaos, perpetual warfare and unspeakable brutality, all of their own doing. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:57 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30792 wrote:
Israel is a ***ed up situation, no doubt about that. The way the country came to be, and the military operations, and leaders of the country really are no better than those they oppse. We support them because they are as close to the US as it gets in the middle east, and because our government is filled with supporters, some would say controlled by. They have, contrary to Dranlines opinion been responsible for their on acts of "terrorism", or war, or rebuttal, depending on how you look at it, they are NOT innocent (the Mossad are hardly boy scouts), BUT they do have their right to defend themselves, and more often than not find themselves having to do so against a formidable enemy. It's a sad day when pictures of teenage girls with M16s circulate the interent, not that chicks with guns aren't hot, just that it is a nescessity in that region. The problem is that the arab world thinks that it is their land, IMO, they have plenty already and need to stop with the global misery they cause.

92b,we dont agree on alot of things,but at least you try to be fair-minded,unlike some people on this board,who see only what they want too see,i believe in a two state solution,israel has ignored UN resolutions,for decades,and continues too build settlements the WEST BANK,over a million palestinians were displaced when israel was created,and since 1948 jews from all over the world have came to israel and took palestinian homes and land.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30794 wrote:
We could give them their land, autonomy, protection, and every resource imaginable to build a viable state overnight. Within a month, they'd be at each other's throats, bombing, cutting off heads, blowing up babies, with their new state in shambles. Nope......this is a matter of culture and collective psychology. Muslims can't handle self-rule without descending into chaos, perpetual warfare and unspeakable brutality, all of their own doing. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

so what your basically saying is **** THEM !
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:03 am
@politically-wrong,
The west bank was captured by conquest of war. Refugees are a given, Jordan shouldn't of been ******* around with then huh?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:04 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30796 wrote:
so what your basically saying is **** THEM !

Yup..
92b16vx

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:05 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30795 wrote:
92b,we dont agree on alot of things,but at least you try to be fair-minded,unlike some people on this board,who see only what they want too see,i believe in a two state solution,israel has ignored UN resolutions,for decades,and continues too build settlements the WEST BANK,over a million palestinians were displaced when israel was created,and since 1948 jews from all over the world have came to israel and took palestinian homes and land.

Were the jews ever displaced? Fair isn't always going to please everyone. I don't think it's right that Palestinians were forced from their home, but at what point is enough, enough?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30802 wrote:
Yup..

ONLY TO BE EXPECTED FROM YOU
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:08 am
@politically-wrong,
92 got a good point, what do you think about jew displacement?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:12 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30803 wrote:
Were the jews ever displaced? Fair isn't always going to please everyone. I don't think it's right that Palestinians were forced from their home, but at what point is enough, enough?

all im asking for is a bit of fairness,i think israel has the right to exist,im an athiest i hate radical islam as much as i hate zionism,the US has never been fair regarding THE ISRAELI-PALESTINAIN ISSUE.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:14 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30792 wrote:
Israel is a ***ed up situation, no doubt about that. The way the country came to be, and the military operations, and leaders of the country really are no better than those they oppse. We support them because they are as close to the US as it gets in the middle east, and because our government is filled with supporters, some would say controlled by. They have, contrary to Dranlines opinion been responsible for their on acts of "terrorism", or war, or rebuttal, depending on how you look at it, they are NOT innocent (the Mossad are hardly boy scouts), BUT they do have their right to defend themselves, and more often than not find themselves having to do so against a formidable enemy. It's a sad day when pictures of teenage girls with M16s circulate the interent, not that chicks with guns aren't hot, just that it is a nescessity in that region. The problem is that the arab world thinks that it is their land, IMO, they have plenty already and need to stop with the global misery they cause.

Man, that's negative. I see Israel as a small version of the US, in the Middle East. You and I could travel there, walk the streets, eat the food, enjoy people's company, stay in nice hotels, have a good time. Can you say that about any Muslim country? I'd fear getting kidnapped and beheaded on TV, or cemented into somebody's basement, and left to starve to death. No thanks.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:17 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30806 wrote:
all im asking for is a bit of fairness,i think israel has the right to exist,im an athiest i hate radical islam as much as i hate zionism,the US has never been fair regarding THE ISRAELI-PALESTINAIN ISSUE.
All's fair in love and war.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30806 wrote:

You're a hopeless idealist. You actually think all cultures and people are equal in ability. They're not. You need to travel to the Third World, Scoob, and live there, in the chit, as they say, for a good while. Yeah....you need to actually live in a Muslim country, driving the streets, paying bills for your apartment downtown, coping with the odd universe in which you've submerged yourself. You need to see it, experience, smell it, taste it, and then form an opinion about it. Have you ever travelled outside the Western world? I've lived in Latin America, in the culture, and in Asia, but on a military base, so I don't have a Mid-East-specific perspective, but I can imagine, all too well.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30807 wrote:
Man, that's negative. I see Israel as a small version of the US, in the Middle East. You and I could travel there, walk the streets, eat the food, enjoy people's company, stay in nice hotels, have a good time. Can you say that about any Muslim country? I'd fear getting kidnapped and beheaded on TV, or cemented into somebody's basement, and left to starve to death. No thanks.

I wouldn't have any fear walking around many places in the former Yugoslavia. I understand your feeling of kinship to Israel, but I would hardly call it a safe place for an American to chill. Not because of it's poplulation, but because it is in a state of war, which is what makes most muslim nations more dangerous than it's people. Before the early 90's Americans were received in MANY muslim nations.
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:24 am
@politically-wrong,
Here's how Israel was created:

Balfour Declarations of 1917 offered the US help to the UK in WWI against Germany IF the UK allowed mass immigration of European Zionists to it's colony of Palestine. A desperate UK consented, and the same year the US entered WWI.

As soon as the Zionists became a significant minority in palestine, they resorted to terrorism against local Arabs and the British - back when they were doing it, it was known as "sabotauge", a much milder term. Things got so bad that despite their agreement, Britian began turing back Zionist ships arriving from Europe. In 1948, a very bitter Britain left Palestine in a mess, and Zionists declared an independent state. The US almost had to beg the UK to accept the new state of Israel.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30813 wrote:
You're a hopeless idealist. You actually think all cultures and people are equal in ability. They're not. You need to travel to the Third World, Scoob, and live there, in the chit, as they say, for a good while. Yeah....you need to actually live in a Muslim country, driving the streets, paying bills for your apartment downtown, coping with the odd universe in which you've submerged yourself. You need to see it, experience, smell it, taste it, and then form an opinion about it. Have you ever travelled outside the Western world? I've lived in Latin America, in the culture, and in Asia, but on a military base, so I don't have a Mid-East-specific perspective, but I can imagine, all too well.

you want the rest of the world to be just like the USA pino,the world just aint like that,not everyone thinks or believes what you believe,whether it be religion or politics,the US cant force what they want on the rest of the world,i dont want to live in a muslim country,but if i did,i would have to live under their laws,whether i like them or not,as for latin-america,we know what a great track recoed the americans have there,most of the people live in abject poverty,so when they want change against the rich-establishment,we know who the amercans are going to back dont wee.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:37 am
@politically-wrong,
Just like you would back your allys.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:40 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30824 wrote:
Just like you would back your allys.

you dont know much about this topic do you !
0 Replies