once again the Israeli-palestinian issue

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:05 am
personally i look upon this conflict as the source of 90% of western-muslim's confrontation, the US needs and so supports Israel, Israel wants to stop attacks on its citizens and so strike on palestinian targets, which in turn results in more attacks on Israel, this increases the number of radical muslims too, which results in attacks against america around the world(military targets, embassies, and citizens) resulting in american foriegn policy like the war on Iraq and/or Afghanistan, and the circle continues, reactions to actions resulting in reactions, this circle having No beginning and no end is not easy to solve, but if we try to and start by the issue at core(palestinian-Israeli conflict) the rest can be handled, i want to start a thread here , that simulates peace negotiations between two sides, palestinians (me and who ever volunteers) against Israeli side ( i suppose Volunteer wouldnot mind representing them and any one he chooses ) each side is allowed one posting per day, then after every two posts its discussed freely by all for two days, then each side makes a post, as the palestinian side is the one with most demands lets let them start(if its ok by all), i need ur OK guys and Girls.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,208 • Replies: 100
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:03 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30511 wrote:
personally i look upon this conflict as the source of 90% of western-muslim's confrontation, the US needs and so supports Israel, Israel wants to stop attacks on its citizens and so strike on palestinian targets, which in turn results in more attacks on Israel, this increases the number of radical muslims too, which results in attacks against america around the world(military targets, embassies, and citizens) resulting in american foriegn policy like the war on Iraq and/or Afghanistan, and the circle continues, reactions to actions resulting in reactions, this circle having No beginning and no end is not easy to solve, but if we try to and start by the issue at core(palestinian-Israeli conflict) the rest can be handled, i want to start a thread here , that simulates peace negotiations between two sides, palestinians (me and who ever volunteers) against Israeli side ( i suppose Volunteer wouldnot mind representing them and any one he chooses ) each side is allowed one posting per day, then after every two posts its discussed freely by all for two days, then each side makes a post, as the palestinian side is the one with most demands lets let them start(if its ok by all), i need ur OK guys and Girls.

Sorry, PW, but as long as Muslims desire to wipe Israel completely off the map, Israel has no choice but to strike with decision. Besides, after all the savagery we've seen as of late on the part of Muslims in the Middle East, now is simply not the time to even consider giving any of them a break, regarding anything. The US and Israel are locked into the strongest alliance ever, thanks to Muslim extremism and lack of accountability.
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 05:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30517 wrote:
Sorry, PW, but as long as Muslims desire to wipe Israel completely off the map, Israel has no choice but to strike with decision. Besides, after all the savagery we've seen as of late on the part of Muslims in the Middle East, now is simply not the time to even consider giving any of them a break, regarding anything. The US and Israel are locked into the strongest alliance ever, thanks to Muslim extremism and lack of accountability.

does FATAH want to cpmletely erase Israel?
does egypt want so?
did not KSA offer total peace in exchange for Israels return to pre-67 state, which means total peace isnot impossible?

these r the major players in the middle east (plus others) , u can see total peace has been considered by them, we differ on the price not the possibility
92b16vx

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:10 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30524 wrote:
does egypt want so?
did not KSA offer total peace in exchange for Israels return to pre-67 state, which means total peace isnot impossible?

these r the major players in the middle east (plus others) , u can see total peace has been considered by them, we differ on the price not the possibility

None of the pro-israeli warmongers here think that Israel should give up anything, kind of like saying the US should give up Texas.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:35 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30531 wrote:
None of the pro-israeli warmongers here think that Israel should give up anything, kind of like saying the US should give up Texas.

very true,the same people who said SADDAM violated UN resolutions,seem to forget,ISRAEL has been in violation of UN resolutions for decades.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 06:07 pm
@politically-wrong,
Give up hell, tell them to come get it? That goes for Isreal too, if Egypt or Syria were anything worthwhile, Isreal wouldn't of got what they did. To the victor goes the spoils.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:05 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30524 wrote:
does egypt want so?

I hear ya, Steel. You make a good argument. But tell me -- can the big, Muslim players you identify give us more and better help in fighting AQ, finding OBL, and quelling civil war in Iraq? :scratchchin:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 07:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30538 wrote:
very true,the same people who said SADDAM violated UN resolutions,seem to forget,ISRAEL has been in violation of UN resolutions for decades.

Glad I've never backed the UN. Israel is Western, civilized, the progenitors of the first Christian community, and facing total annihilation every day of its life, thanks to being surrounded by psycopathic states. THEREFORE.......we must back it. :headbang:
Drnaline

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 09:44 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30511 wrote:
Quote:
Israel, Israel wants to stop attacks on its citizens and so strike on palestinian targets,
Wrong. Isreal does not attack unprovoked.
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:28 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30727 wrote:

Well i did say that Isarel (wanted to stop attacks on its citizens) thats means it is provoked, right?!
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30690 wrote:
I hear ya, Steel. You make a good argument. But tell me -- can the big, Muslim players you identify give us more and better help in fighting AQ, finding OBL, and quelling civil war in Iraq? :scratchchin:

Can U or the US make Israel go back to pre-1967 war borders ?

The muslim world would be ready to make huge sacrifices if this could happen, those u mention are minor compared to what could actually happen.
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 01:59 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30691 wrote:
Glad I've never backed the UN. Israel is Western, civilized, the progenitors of the first Christian community, and facing total annihilation every day of its life, thanks to being surrounded by psycopathic states. THEREFORE.......we must back it. :headbang:

Quote:
thanks to being surrounded by psycopathic states.

well there is no any other country in the world in the same situation, why? there isnot a country in the world that was formed the way Israel was, just out of the blue, totaly out of its place, thats why its right in the middle of its enemies, the only nation in the world that was formed based on race.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:29 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30740 wrote:
Well i did say that Isarel (wanted to stop attacks on its citizens) thats means it is provoked, right?!
So you think if Isreal stopped retaliating, the attacks would stop? No chance of that, they would chip at them untill they were extinct.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:35 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30742 wrote:

The muslim world would be ready to make huge sacrifices if this could happen, those u mention are minor compared to what could actually happen.
Quote:
Even if we could why would we? The boarder that Isreal occupys are because it was attacked, Isreal beat back the attack and actually gained ground. It is there's to keep. And in no way belongs to whom used to occupy it before.
Quote:
The muslim world would be ready to make huge sacrifices if this could happen,
Sorry history proves you wrong. Every time Isreal gives up some land it is attacked again and again. Tell me this, why don't the muslim world make a huge sacrifice today and leave Isreal alone?
Quote:
those u mention are minor compared to what could actually happen
I find it hard to believe that Muslims will ever leave Isreal alone.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:43 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30727 wrote:

dont make me laugh !
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:51 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30744 wrote:
well there is no any other country in the world in the same situation, why? there isnot a country in the world that was formed the way Israel was, just out of the blue, totaly out of its place, thats why its right in the middle of its enemies, the only nation in the world that was formed based on race.
Wrong again. When Isreal was settled it had no enemy's except Hitler. The Brits had legal possesion of the land that Isreal is on. The US and Russia split what was Germany, and we possesed Japan. It was not "just out of the blue" There were millions of jew refugees that were fleeing Europe. No country wanted them and Briton owed them money. They sent the idea through the League of Nations who OK'd it and set up the state of Isreal.
If you don't believe me here is a wiki link.
Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30751 wrote:
dont make me laugh !

Show me an example otherwise?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:55 am
@politically-wrong,
Massing troops on there border, building launch ramps and nukaler reactors are all provokation.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 07:55 am
@politically-wrong,
Just ask Iran when, not if they get hit.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:03 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30744 wrote:

Religion, more than race. And Jews have been living in that part of the world for thousands of years. Besides, it's too late. Israel is a fact of life. Trying to annihilate it is pure folly and the pursuit of endless warfare, which Muslims will invariably lose. What kind of reaction does the madman Ahmadinijad (sp) of Iran expect from civilized people anywhere, when he states publicly, with his usual, excrement-eating grin, that he plans to blow Israel off the face of the Planet? Give us a break. :thumbdown: :FU1: :FU1: :thumbdown: