once again the Israeli-palestinian issue

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:03 am
@politically-wrong,
people seem to forget ISRAEL was a state born out of terrorism,a number of former israeli prime ministers were involved terrorism,directly or indirectly,ben-gurion,meir,begin,shamir and sharon were all involved.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:06 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30742 wrote:
Can U or the US make Israel go back to pre-1967 war borders ?

The muslim world would be ready to make huge sacrifices if this could happen, those u mention are minor compared to what could actually happen.

Even as someone that commonly calls for more equality among men, I am going to say this is complete and utter bullshit. Personally, I am sick of hearing about the muslim world, I am sick of our country catering to the muslim world, and sick of the muslim world asking for more and more. Be happy we didn't turn the middle east into a parking lot.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:06 am
@politically-wrong,
I need a little more them opinion. You saying so does not make it true?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30760 wrote:
people seem to forget ISRAEL was a state born out of terrorism,a number of former israeli prime ministers were involved terrorism,directly or indirectly,ben-gurion,meir,begin,shamir and sharon were all involved.

Anytime people have to resort to guerrilla warfare, they're susceptible to accusations of committing terrorism. Your typical European, anti-Semitism is showing, Scoob. :frown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :frown:
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30761 wrote:
Even as someone that commonly calls for more equality among men, I am going to say this is complete and utter bullshit. Personally, I am sick of hearing about the muslim world, I am sick of our country catering to the muslim world, and sick of the muslim world asking for more and more. Be happy we didn't turn the middle east into a parking lot.

Right on 92.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:11 am
@politically-wrong,
There is no 'Muslim world'. There is a huge patchwork of warring, primitive tribes, most of which are crazy and impossible to reason with. That's why any strategy hinging on empathy and reconciliation with the mythic, non-existent 'Muslim world' is erroneous and destined to fail, miserably.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:13 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30763 wrote:
Anytime people have to resort to guerrilla warfare, they're susceptible to accusations of committing terrorism. Your typical European, anti-Semitism is showing, Scoob. :frown: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :frown:

so it was ok for the israeli terrorists but not for arab terrorists,is that how it works pino !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:15 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30761 wrote:
Even as someone that commonly calls for more equality among men, I am going to say this is complete and utter bull****. Personally, I am sick of hearing about the muslim world, I am sick of our country catering to the muslim world, and sick of the muslim world asking for more and more. Be happy we didn't turn the middle east into a parking lot.

does that include ISRAEL ?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:25 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30768 wrote:
does that include ISRAEL ?

It includes everyone. I am not giving the US a pass in this either, we have been ******* **** up in the middle east for decades. Our chess game is coming to checkmate, I personally know that it will NOT be my king that gets laid on the table in defeat. I want hte world to be a truely better place, but make NO mistake, my loyalty lives and dies in the US.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:26 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30767 wrote:
so it was ok for the israeli terrorists but not for arab terrorists,is that how it works pino !

How many israeli terrorist accounts can you come up with, and how many muslim terrorist accounts do you think i can come up with?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:29 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30770 wrote:
It includes everyone. I am not giving the US a pass in this either, we have been ******* **** up in the middle east for decades. Our chess game is coming to checkmate, I personally know that it will NOT be my king that gets laid on the table in defeat. I want hte world to be a truely better place, but make NO mistake, my loyalty lives and dies in the US.
Amen brother!!! You play chess, we should play online sometime?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:31 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30772 wrote:
How many israeli terrorist accounts can you come up with, and how many muslim terrorist accounts do you think i can come up with?

no chit sherlock,they get billions a year in waepons from the US,what do the palestinians have to fight with,imagine if it was the other way round !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:33 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;30770 wrote:
It includes everyone. I am not giving the US a pass in this either, we have been ***ing **** up in the middle east for decades. Our chess game is coming to checkmate, I personally know that it will NOT be my king that gets laid on the table in defeat. I want hte world to be a truely better place, but make NO mistake, my loyalty lives and dies in the US.

thats good,it will save the US a ******* fortune,propping up the ISRAELI'S.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:35 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30775 wrote:
no chit sherlock,they get billions a year in waepons from the US,what do the palestinians have to fight with,imagine if it was the other way round !

Sounds like you condone terrorism?
Quote:
imagine if it was the other way round !
Yup, imagine. All most ten million jews would be dead. But as it sits today in comparison. All the so called palestinians are alive except the ones that see fit to commit terrorist attacks on innocent civilians. This shows alot of your true colors, very revealing.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:36 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30772 wrote:

It was a case of a civilized people fighting an underground war for independence. My own country gained independence that way, and in distant times past, your ancestors fought the British, the same way, for the same reasons. No.....I won't put Israelis in the same category as Muslim head-cutters and baby-bombers. Muslim society is uncivilized. Sorry. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:39 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30778 wrote:
Sounds like you condone terrorism?Yup, imagine. All most ten million jews would be dead. But as it sits today in comparison. All the so called palestinians are alive except the ones that see fit to commit terrorist attacks on innocent civilians. This shows alot of your true colors, very revealing.

nope the israeli's call the palestinians terrorists,thats exactly what quite a few of their own PRIME MINISTER'S were,have you heard of the IRGUN and the STERN GANG
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30779 wrote:
It was a case of a civilized people fighting an underground war for independence. My own country gained independence that way, and in distant times past, your ancestors fought the British, the same way, for the same reasons. No.....I won't put Israelis in the same category as Muslim head-cutters and baby-bombers. Muslim society is uncivilized. Sorry. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

fighting for independence ! what about the palestinians who lived in whats now called ISRAEL.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:42 am
@politically-wrong,
What about them? Your using bad behavior to justify killing innocents. You sir are a terrorist sympathizer.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30779 wrote:

what about the palestinians who live there PINO,ben-gurion wasnt an israeli he was a jew
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 08:46 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30783 wrote:
fighting for independence ! what about the palestinians who lived in whats now called ISRAEL.
There are plenty in Israel, there the ones that chose to live in peace with israeli's. It's a free state but not to those that would wish them harm, i think you fall into this catagory as well?