Most Popular kids book Harry potter Dumbledoor is GAY!!

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 02:23 pm
@STNGfan,
The fact this actually makes news just shows how screwed up America's priorities are
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:29 pm
@STNGfan,
No kidding. Harry Potter should run for President. He'd probably win.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:33 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;42748 wrote:
I want a flying jalopy

If i'm correct. It was a 59 Anglia.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:12 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43153 wrote:
No kidding. Harry Potter should run for President. He'd probably win.

cant be any worse than the clown that is president Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43267 wrote:

OKAY????
Silverchild79

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:24 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43276 wrote:
OKAY????

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/chappelle-4.jpg
aaronssongs

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;43277 wrote:

I said, ok! Did you hear that?
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:39 pm
@STNGfan,

lol
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 06:48 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43267 wrote:

Sure he could. He could be your PM Brown. Talk about a slug. Check out that brackish accent of his. Wow. Sad.....really, really sad. :thumbdown:Very Happy:thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 12:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43310 wrote:
Sure he could. He could be your PM Brown. Talk about a slug. Check out that brackish accent of his. Wow. Sad.....really, really sad. :thumbdown:Very Happy:thumbdown:

By "brackish" do you mean his regional scottish accent pino ?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 04:52 pm
@STNGfan,
I'm just sick of your obsessive Bush-hating. Why are you so obsessed with Bush? HE IS NOT YOUR LEADER. Worry about your own affairs. Worry about getting blown up by AQ underlings who suddenly get a wild hair up their ass and decide to run down to the local subway and kill everybody in sight.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43403 wrote:
I'm just sick of your obsessive Bush-hating. Why are you so obsessed with Bush? HE IS NOT YOUR LEADER. Worry about your own affairs. Worry about getting blown up by AQ underlings who suddenly get a wild hair up their ass and decide to run down to the local subway and kill everybody in sight.

Oh, well, by all means, let me chime in...he is the leader I didn't vote for, nor wanted, but got, all the same. I hate him with every fiber in me...Katrina showed him for what he was, an empty shell of a man, with no character, and no compassion. His press conferences are the stuff of nightmares, or fodder for SNL. He is a complete moron. And I believe him to be an evil man, as he started a war, with a sovereign nation, on trumped up charges that were later found out to be out and out "lies", and the death toll on both sides are in the tens of thousands...needless lives lost, for glory and profit...did I say that I despise him? I loathe him. I wish that he will be tried for his crimes, and that they throw away the key. I wish all of this....and more.
Are you sick of me, yet?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 07:56 pm
@STNGfan,
"I hate him with every fiber in me..."

And yet you judge him not to be a Christian, while calling yourself one? Gimme a break.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43418 wrote:
"I hate him with every fiber in me..."

And yet you judge him not to be a Christian, while calling yourself one? Gimme a break.

We all fall short of the glory of God.....even "you". What's your shortcoming(s)?
And excuse me...if he is, indeed, "evil"....and I reject him based on that, where is the sin?
Drakej

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 10:22 pm
@STNGfan,
I agree, why is this such a big deal? Hell most nine year olds that read the book wont give a rats hind end about Dumbledoor being gay. Why is it such a big deal?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:38 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43419 wrote:
We all fall short of the glory of God.....even "you". What's your shortcoming(s)?
And excuse me...if he is, indeed, "evil"....and I reject him based on that, where is the sin?

Try not to hate, Hombre -- not even Bush. I'm reading TE Lawrence's Seven Pillars of Wisdom, and every time Lawrence promotes the Arabs in the book, which is frequently, obviously, I hear the voice of hatred in the back of my hollow head say, "Arab filth." In my heart, I know that's wrong. It's hard not to hate. :dunno:
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43509 wrote:
Try not to hate, Hombre -- not even Bush. I'm reading TE Lawrence's Seven Pillars of Wisdom, and every time Lawrence promotes the Arabs in the book, which is frequently, obviously, I hear the voice of hatred in the back of my hollow head say, "Arab filth." In my heart, I know that's wrong. It's hard not to hate. :dunno:

I try...but I'm only human....ok...the only person I hate is Bush...and maybe Cheney...and maybe the prosecutor in Jena, La,....well, hold on, there's Ann Coulter...and Bill O'Reilly...and Rush, and Mitch McConnell...the Religious Right.
Oh and can't leave out Pat Robertson, and Oral Roberts University, and most Republicans, and conservatives...and Condoleeza Rice and Clarence Thomas, and J.C. Watts, and the homophobic Black Church...and the anti-abortion people, and anybody anti-gay...and misogynists and rapists, and murderers, and most lawyers, and some doctors, and HMO's and insurance companies, and Metro bus drivers, and anybody with bad attitude, and rude people.
Oh, hell, I failed.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 07:23 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;43511 wrote:
I try...but I'm only human....ok...the only person I hate is Bush...and maybe Cheney...and maybe the prosecutor in Jena, La,....well, hold on, there's Ann Coulter...and Bill O'Reilly...and Rush, and Mitch McConnell...the Religious Right.
Oh and can't leave out Pat Robertson, and Oral Roberts University, and most Republicans, and conservatives...and Condoleeza Rice and Clarence Thomas, and J.C. Watts, and the homophobic Black Church...and the anti-abortion people, and anybody anti-gay...and misogynists and rapists, and murderers, and most lawyers, and some doctors, and HMO's and insurance companies, and Metro bus drivers, and anybody with bad attitude, and rude people.
Oh, hell, I failed.

I refuse to believe you dislike Oral Roberts. Nope. Very Happy
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 08:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43612 wrote:
I refuse to believe you dislike Oral Roberts. Nope. Very Happy

Nice try...but you only "think" that you know me....keep trying.
Don't get ghost, like your pal.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43403 wrote:

"Why are you so obsessed with Bush" Probably because he is the President of the most powerful country in the world,who won the 2000 election,under dubious circumstances,and then he decides to invade Iraq,who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks on the USA.

HE is an imbecile and a clown,who lacks the intelligence to hold the position of president.