Most Popular kids book Harry potter Dumbledoor is GAY!!

aaronssongs

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:52 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43638 wrote:
"Why are you so obsessed with Bush" Probably because he is the President of the most powerful country in the world,who won the 2000 election,under dubious circumstances,and then he decides to invade Iraq,who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks on the USA.

HE is an imbecile and a clown,who lacks the intelligence to hold the position of president.

Scooby, were we the only ones who held this view, we might be labeled "crackpots", or "loonies", but millions of people, around the world, the majority of Americans hold this view...so Pinochet is in the minority, and out of touch with reality, as are any other Bush supporters or admirers.
0 Replies

mommamia

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 11:07 am
@STNGfan,
Wow, some people can turn any discussion back to Bush. Maybe this could be part of the reason for his super inflated ego? Everything really does seems to revolve around him.

As for Dumbledoor being gay, so what? I read the books, my kids read the books, I doubt it has harmed any of us in anyway.
I think that people are just all upset because well, gay people in books are supposed to be openly gay, we think that there needs to be conflict about homosexuality and it should be the center of any book with a gay character.

I think it's great really, JK is reminding us that a person's sexuality is only a small part of who they truly are. Dumbledoor is a genuis, a kind man, greatly respected, has a fabulous sense of humor and oh yeah, he's gay.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:43 pm
@STNGfan,
Yeah.....as a teacher, I blame all human tragedy on Bush, beginning with Pre-Historic Man. I told the kids Hitler was Bush's grandfather.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43719 wrote:
Yeah.....as a teacher, I blame all human tragedy on Bush, beginning with Pre-Historic Man. I told the kids Hitler was Bush's grandfather.

Now, why would they allow you to teach anybody anything, with your mindset?
Bush is Bush...you don't have to put any more on his plate, than he did himself...he is responsible for all that he has done and said...nothing more.
Just because you're his only supporter..don't get your hopes up....you're in a lonely place.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 04:22 am
@STNGfan,
Sadly another thread has been done in by the ever-present pissing match.

After one or two posts, totally incongruent shoutings from both sides of other issues become the focus of "discussion!"
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 11:56 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;43772 wrote:

After one or two posts, totally incongruent shoutings from both sides of other issues become the focus of "discussion!"

Really, I try to keep to topic...but there are those who are adamant about promoting their particular brand of propaganda...and I'm forced to respond to babble. And I resent your assessment...I'm hardly "incongruent".
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 12:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;43719 wrote:

does bush know who hitler was ?
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 01:02 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43788 wrote:

Well, he didn't know the Pakistani leader's name, before he took office ( of after) and he didn't know the Iraq is made up of 3 different factions, based on tribe, ethnicity, and religion.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 06:51 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;43772 wrote:

Curmie, please help me. I want to change, Curmie. I want to change. Yep. As of right now, I will say no more to Aaron on this topic. Am I good, Curmie? Am I good? :dunno:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 06:52 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;43788 wrote:

Dunno, but Dick knows you.Very Happy
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 04:13 am
@STNGfan,
"I'm hardly "incongruent".

I am sure you know what I meant by using that word. It isn't ALL about you. The shoutings are incongruent.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 01:11 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;43861 wrote:
"I'm hardly "incongruent".

I am sure you know what I meant by using that word. It isn't ALL about you. The shoutings are incongruent.

Now who is being nit-picky? And who is shouting? Have you got some special hook up on your computer that translates into "sound"?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 08:24 pm
@STNGfan,
I suppose I should use italics instead of CAPS to emphasize things so Aaron won't think I am shouting.
aaronssongs

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 09:21 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;43967 wrote:
I suppose I should use italics instead of CAPS to emphasize things so Aaron won't think I am shouting.

Shout on...it doesn't bother me...you were the one who seemed to be bothered by "shouting"(as if one could).
0 Replies