Most Popular kids book Harry potter Dumbledoor is GAY!!

STNGfan

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 12:52 pm
yesterday at a book signing the author of Harry Potter announced that Dumbledoor the headmaster of Hogwarts is Gay.

HA HA HA!!! I cannot get over it. I just had to brag about this one. Not only is witchcraft being promoted and glorified to your children but now bringing out homosexuality as being ok.

Read it and weep! I love it. I love it. I love it. No way can you stop this momentum of how popular this book series is. Try and boycott this one. OH I am liking this J.K Rowling chick.

whew... gay...dumbledoor... oh this is priceless!!

Outing gives Potter passages new meaning - Yahoo! News

liberalism... hahaha... sneaking it's way into your childs life a book, movie or school near you!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,354 • Replies: 53
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 01:41 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;42716 wrote:
yesterday at a book signing the author of Harry Potter announced that Dumbledoor the headmaster of Hogwarts is Gay.

HA HA HA!!! I cannot get over it. I just had to brag about this one. Not only is witchcraft being promoted and glorified to your children but now bringing out homosexuality as being ok.

Read it and weep! I love it. I love it. I love it. No way can you stop this momentum of how popular this book series is. Try and boycott this one. OH I am liking this J.K Rowling chick.

liberalism... hahaha... sneaking it's way into your childs life a book, movie or school near you!!

I wonder what the religous people of all faiths,have to say about this,will they're be boycotts and book burnings all over the world !
0 Replies

STNGfan

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 01:47 pm
@STNGfan,
I know. What has this world come to when a prominent, important respectible figure in a childrens book is gay. How dare anyone portray a gay males in a light other then the pervert lurking in the XXX theaters. The atrocity!! I mean this is absolute brainwashing of our innocent fragile childrens minds. It must be true liberals are destroying our great nation and destroying the very fabric or morality in this country. It must be terrifying for the right to no longer have control or be the moral police. LOL Wink
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 02:23 pm
@STNGfan,
I don't understand all the hype. So he's gay, it's a fictional character in a fictional book. And it was said after the fact and never implied in the books. Steven King could come out tomorrow and say all his characters were gay with pedophilidic (sp? tendencies, but would the quality of the books change?

It's amazing, people get worked up over the littlest things
briansol

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 02:29 pm
@STNGfan,
big bird is gay.
bert and ernie are gay

we all turned out ok growing up on that.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 02:33 pm
@STNGfan,
no ish

I watched Bert and Ernie bathe together and play house during my developmental years and I'm cool

Sesame Street is a nightmare for child development

NSFW

YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Sesame Street
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 05:53 pm
@STNGfan,
Christians can say thats why DUMBbleDOOR died, was because he was gay.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:06 pm
@STNGfan,
I thought they got all worked up about it because it was about magick
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 06:09 pm
@STNGfan,
I want a flying jalopy
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 08:34 pm
@STNGfan,
Sounds made up for extra publicity to me. If Rowling had intended us to believe it, she would have put clues in the story , better ones than some have interpreted afterward.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 08:42 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;42719 wrote:
I don't understand all the hype. So he's gay, it's a fictional character in a fictional book. And it was said after the fact and never implied in the books. Steven King could come out tomorrow and say all his characters were gay with pedophilidic (sp? tendencies, but would the quality of the books change?

It's amazing, people get worked up over the littlest things

I keep trying to tell people...we're missing Rosanna Rosannadanna to bring some enlightenment (all ya'll olde skoolers know what I'm talking bout)...Gilda Radner, was genius.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 08:52 pm
@STNGfan,
Yep, she was that. Sad that she is gone.
Freeman15

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:31 pm
@Curmudgeon,
The guy wore multi-colored robes, took a special interest in a young British boy, and played with phallic symbols all day. This is news?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 12:21 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;42771 wrote:
The guy wore multi-colored robes, took a special interest in a young British boy, and played with phallic symbols all day. This is news?

How do you know so much...no doubt something learned in a "pool hall".
Freeman15

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 01:06 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42776 wrote:
How do you know so much...no doubt something learned in a "pool hall".

Yeah. Inbetween scheming to keep the black man addicted to crack and burglary, my elitist white friends and I discuss the sexual orientation of storybook characters whilst rubbing our pool cues suggestively.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 07:47 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;42716 wrote:

Now we know why they call him 'Dumbledoor', don't we?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 07:48 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;42811 wrote:
Yeah. Inbetween scheming to keep the black man addicted to crack and burglary, my elitist white friends and I discuss the sexual orientation of storybook characters whilst rubbing our pool cues suggestively.

Don't get Aaron excited. He lives in Houston.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 08:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;42852 wrote:
Don't get Aaron excited. He lives in Houston.

Careful...you're treading on thin ice....you just got back, and I'm trying to play nice.
Hmmm, a poem...one of your calibre.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:24 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;42857 wrote:
Careful...you're treading on thin ice....you just got back, and I'm trying to play nice.
Hmmm, a poem...one of your calibre.

Don't be nice, Aaron. I have a visual of you I refuse to alter in any way.Very Happy
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 01:47 pm
@STNGfan,
STNGfan;42718 wrote:
I know. What has this world come to when a prominent, important respectible figure in a childrens book is gay. How dare anyone portray a gay males in a light other then the pervert lurking in the XXX theaters. The atrocity!! I mean this is absolute brainwashing of our innocent fragile childrens minds. It must be true liberals are destroying our great nation and destroying the very fabric or morality in this country. It must be terrifying for the right to no longer have control or be the moral police. LOL Wink

So true, so true. What a world, what a world....to think that a gay person can be represented in pop culture, the media , or a children's book, as a "positive figure"...well, I guess it's the beginning of the Apocalypse.
To listen to them tell it...gay people have sex 24/7/365, and go after little children, and have never ever done anything of substance, and ought to be sent to "the ovens", post haste.
0 Replies