University of Delaware: All whites are racist

piznac

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:22 am
@piznac,
Quote:
Geez, get some perspective, "the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control". So it wasn't the predominantly white nations of the world that set about two World Wars last centuary, nor did one white nation exterminate 6 million people in concentration camps, nor did another nation, the last bastion of white supremacy murdered some 25million of it's own citizens.

Your just another racist bigot, uneducated and living in fear, there are many like you of all nationalities and colours, you fear change in a global village, for to long this world has been divided by colour, people like you perpetuate the bigoted divides amoung people.

You might want to change that to "we're" just another racist bigot. By your own statement there it seems to be the white man?... Don't put that on Americans,.. hell we learned about that type of stuff from you guys. You guys still own and enslave half the world.

Quote:
Don't seem yo remember America being around for the first 2 years of both them wars, the 'hardest' years, Y'all come in when it's nice and easy then take all the glory and tell everyone you found the Enigma machine's, AHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah we don't really want to get involved in the rest of the worlds wars (well we didnt up untill recently) ,.. we typically have to. We are forced in,.. but we do end them all.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 11:12 am
@Silverchild79,
NUMP -

Quote:
bigotry/ racism comes from lack of education and a fear of the unknown

Too late - I already used that quote earlier in this thread

Quote:
But I will call out anyone and I mean anyone of any creed or colour who is blatantly racist.

By doing so, you are also bigoted. To seek out racist comments taken out of context and call them out is no different than the old southern bigots that use any excuse they can to support their positions that black are shiftless and latinos are lazy. As an example, if one were to say that most urban crime in Newark was perpetrated by African Americans, and that were a true fact, that in itself would not make you a racist or a bigot. By the same token, if you were to report that most crime in Iraq was committed by towel heads, now that would bigoted, assuming it were true, of course.
Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 05:34 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50681 wrote:
NUMP -

Too late - I already used that quote earlier in this thread

As an example, if one were to say that most urban crime in Newark was perpetrated by African Americans, and that were a true fact, that in itself would not make you a racist or a bigot. By the same token, if you were to report that most crime in Iraq was committed by towel heads, now that would bigoted, assuming it were true, of course.

Do you have a monopoly on that idea?

Got no arguments on them there comments from me.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:42 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50670 wrote:
Flame me as much as you want, I draw the line at my family. Say someting else about them and show me how immature you really are And I will show you how to get banned in one post.

I'm shaking in my bikini underwear.:FU1:
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:48 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50671 wrote:
Take your head out of your arse and grow the *** up. How old are you 14-15 years old?

Don't seem yo remember America being around for the first 2 years of both them wars, the 'hardest' years, Y'all come in when it's nice and easy then take all the glory and tell everyone you found the Enigma machine's, AHAHAHAHAHA! :beat:

My country isn't part of your heritage, you've had the best part of 350 years history without us, try looking it up and stop sucking the teet of the mother nation, no need look across the pond with jealousy, I understand your pain.

You'd better shut your hole before it gets you into trouble. I've seen your pic. You look weak.
Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50698 wrote:
I'm shaking in my bikini underwear.:FU1:

Well a Pussy does fit in a bikini,..so cool,..go with it.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 09:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50699 wrote:
You'd better shut your hole before it gets you into trouble. I've seen your pic. You look weak.

Is that the best you can come up with 'shut yer hole'?

Man I thought you had it going on, biggest, badest, rudest Mo Fo on the site. I guess ur all mouth and no trousers,..of course you wear a bikini like a little biatch.

Enjoy my picture,..hope it brings you to the boil. :beat:
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:39 am
@Numpty,
Quote:
I've seen your pic. You look weak.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard,.. you look weak?.. LOL you guys planning on meeting up for a boxing match or something?? OMG lol,.. what a noob. This is what you wanted me to see numps? No wonder you have so much fun here with commentary like that I could see how easy it is to argue with these folks,..
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:24 pm
@piznac,
piznac;50718 wrote:
That has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard,.. you look weak?.. LOL you guys planning on meeting up for a boxing match or something?? OMG lol,.. what a noob. This is what you wanted me to see numps? No wonder you have so much fun here with commentary like that I could see how easy it is to argue with these folks,..

I agree piz - idiotic and infantile.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 06:17 pm
@piznac,
piznac;50669 wrote:

cause you know "give us your tired,. give us your weak,. your yearning masses"

Words on the plaque at the feet of France's Trojan Horse.
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
We all know what Pino can be like when he wants to be a troll. Numpty just fell for it and got genuinely angry. He's not the first, but most have just learned to deal with it and laugh along with Pino. Everyone knows you're not supposed to feed the trolls (no offense, Pino, but really, you have to admit...)
Numpty

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50751 wrote:
We all know what Pino can be like when he wants to be a troll. Numpty just fell for it and got genuinely angry. He's not the first, but most have just learned to deal with it and laugh along with Pino. Everyone knows you're not supposed to feed the trolls (no offense, Pino, but really, you have to admit...)

Hehe,..not angry,..just putting some bait down.

Ask the new guy piznac, this is small change compared to what I can normally say and get into.

I have to much fun and respect for this site to descend to where i can take it,...trust me. Better people than pino have actually got me angry and felt my wrath.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 09:26 pm
@g-man,
g-man;50743 wrote:
Words on the plaque at the feet of France's Trojan Horse.

Care to explain exactly how the Statue of Liberty is a Trojan horse?
piznac

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 10:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
Quote:

I lost it on that one?... Im lost ,.. maybe I didn't read everything,. hmm care to explain more then just the one line for me?

Oh wait,. ok consider me ignorant,. didn't even read the last post lol,. sorry I do that from time to time,. heart and all,.. I have no comment on the analogy on the trojan horse thing.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 12:55 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50754 wrote:

I thought that with the statue, came the "Huddled masses poem". I was wrong. France built and gifted the statue in 1885. The poem came from an American Jewish lady, Emma Lazarus. The poem, sweet and dear, ties America's hands from protecting it's self from unchecked unarmed invasion. Surely not a thought out idea.
Considering France's anti-American attitude since the 1960's however, lack of knowledge concerning the poem led me to believe that it would be a part of France's vitriol. Guess not. Hey, I've been wrong before. But, I'm not wrong about France.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 09:13 pm
@g-man,
Keep fighting the good fight.:thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 05:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
France has continually supported yet hated America since it's formation.
0 Replies