University of Delaware: All whites are racist

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:29 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49740 wrote:
Although your statement seems extremely bigoted, unfortunately for black and white America there is great truth therein.

Britain too, is allowing itself to be overwhelmed. Considering the civil advancements of Latins, Arabs, Africans and Asians of the world, the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control. Mexico, who's people flee from, admirably leaving their loved ones behind, refuses to fix a perfectly fixable country that has the potential to be a great nation. Relinquishing this nation to people who will turn it into Mexico, is a great idea. Where will Mexicans flee to once America is as corrupt and unmanaged as Mexico?
I see the multicultural world to be a threat to the last "white" stronghold left in the world. Russia. Russia, unlike Europe and the U.S. will not be brought down by political correctness. They will build fences, walls and nuclear versions of the T-34 which saved them from the Nazis.

Adroit observation, one, which I agree with.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 04:39 pm
@Emiliana,
Emiliana;48603 wrote:
We have a lot of bigots here in the USA, of all colors. :p

You English have your own form of AA that is much less arbitrary than ours. Very Happy As a society, you're also much more educated when it comes to other cultures. Because of that, you are less fearful of people who don't look and act like you. Americans as a group only have a vague understanding of the political and social affairs of the rest of the world.

Most European countries have similar problems to America when it comes to race and ethnicity- but yours is mostly with immigrants. Like here, immigrant groups experience both social and economic marginalization. Social and physical segregation is what led to the race riots in Britain in 2001.

The reason we have so much bigotry here is entirely based on the lack of education of our youth. They are more interested in a new game boy or hanging out that in studying the great diversity within their country. And, ignorance breeds fear of that which we do not take the time to understand.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:19 am
@g-man,
g-man;49740 wrote:
Although your statement seems extremely bigoted, unfortunately for black and white America there is great truth therein.

Britain too, is allowing itself to be overwhelmed. Considering the civil advancements of Latins, Arabs, Africans and Asians of the world, the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control. Mexico, who's people flee from, admirably leaving their loved ones behind, refuses to fix a perfectly fixable country that has the potential to be a great nation. Relinquishing this nation to people who will turn it into Mexico, is a great idea. Where will Mexicans flee to once America is as corrupt and unmanaged as Mexico?
I see the multicultural world to be a threat to the last "white" stronghold left in the world. Russia. Russia, unlike Europe and the U.S. will not be brought down by political correctness. They will build fences, walls and nuclear versions of the T-34 which saved them from the Nazis.

Geez, get some perspective, "the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control". So it wasn't the predominantly white nations of the world that set about two World Wars last centuary, nor did one white nation exterminate 6 million people in concentration camps, nor did another nation, the last bastion of white supremacy murdered some 25million of it's own citizens.

Your just another racist bigot, uneducated and living in fear, there are many like you of all nationalities and colours, you fear change in a global village, for to long this world has been divided by colour, people like you perpetuate the bigoted divides amoung people.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 12:45 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50548 wrote:
Your just another racist bigot, uneducated and living in fear, there are many like you of all nationalities and colours, you fear change in a global village, for to long this world has been divided by colour, people like you perpetuate the bigoted divides amoung people.

No need to resort to name calling. Just study your history. The ultimate "out" is to call someone a racist. I say it is you that is blinded.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 03:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:

Personal attack, anyone? Let's be fair and balanced, I will lose faith in the admin system if nothing is done about this blatant attack, especially after what happened last night.
Numpty

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:42 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50572 wrote:
No need to resort to name calling. Just study your history. The ultimate "out" is to call someone a racist. I say it is you that is blinded.

Blinded by what, not being a racsist?

Yup studied my history, can't get more racially opressive than the Brits in the 'good ole Empire' days.
Numpty

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;50624 wrote:
Personal attack, anyone? Let's be fair and balanced, I will lose faith in the admin system if nothing is done about this blatant attack, especially after what happened last night.

If you come out with crap like that you should expect it.

So do you deny what I said is true?

Note to admin - Ban, kick, warn, what ever you have to do is cool with me.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:22 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50639 wrote:
Blinded by what, not being a racsist?

Yup studied my history, can't get more racially opressive than the Brits in the 'good ole Empire' days.

You called g-man a racist for what was in my opinion a very astute observation, albeit politically incorrect. Once you tag a white person as a racist, be it true or not, it is a mark that never goes away.
Numpty

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:30 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;50641 wrote:
You called g-man a racist for what was in my opinion a very astute observation, albeit politically incorrect. Once you tag a white person as a racist, be it true or not, it is a mark that never goes away.

When a person says things that are as bigoted as that, whether they are white, black, hispanic, asian and the list goes on, it's racist.

Quote:
I see the multicultural world to be a threat to the last "white" stronghold left in the world. Russia.

That for me is racist. Is it not for you?

I see racism as much a problem for black to white and asian to white as the other more 'traditonal' view that 'all whites are racist'.
g-man

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:55 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50548 wrote:
Geez, get some perspective, "the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control". So it wasn't the predominantly white nations of the world that set about two World Wars last centuary, nor did one white nation exterminate 6 million people in concentration camps, nor did another nation, the last bastion of white supremacy murdered some 25million of it's own citizens.

Good point on perspective. When whites make war, they are very efficient at it.
But, those events, being history, the interaction of those nations involved, with all other nations shows that the blood lust has subsided.
My point has to do with the fact that in what are the oldest of societies on the planet, the blood lust never subsides. Is never replaced with concern for fellow citizens. My question, really has nothing to do with the color of the people's skin, rather the puzzle of why these societies show little interest in developing their surroundings into a peaceful, cohesive state.
Suggesting that I am a racist simply skirts around the core issue. Got any ideas?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:17 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50642 wrote:
When a person says things that are as bigoted as that, whether they are white, black, hispanic, asian and the list goes on, it's racist.

I see racism as much a problem for black to white and asian to white as the other more 'traditonal' view that 'all whites are racist'.

Although there were comments that could be considered racist, the context of the message was not, in my opinion. I thought you jumped to the race card too quickly, that's all.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:24 pm
@g-man,
"Where will Mexicans flee to once America is as corrupt and unmanaged as Mexico?"

Canada. Seriously. Canada will fall eventually as well. Good on'm. They're so conveniently liberal, they'll actually deserve it when it happens. :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:27 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;50642 wrote:

Numpty, don't have kids. While you won't live long enough to regret your naivete, your kids would. Remain chaste, please. :yup:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 08:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
"Your just another racist bigot, uneducated and living in fear, there are many like you of all nationalities and colours, you fear change in a global village, for to long this world has been divided by colour, people like you perpetuate the bigoted divides amoung people."

Yet another UK traitor of European, Christian Civilization. I have bad news for you: you're not at liberty to give it all away without my permission. Yeah....that's right, Numpty -- MY PERMISSION. Your country is part of my heritage. Don't worry, Mate. The Good Old US will bail your butts out of the Islamic take-over that's breathing down your neck. We saved your chapped buns twice before, didn't we?
piznac

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 12:25 am
@Pinochet73,
Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 01:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50659 wrote:
Numpty, don't have kids. While you won't live long enough to regret your naivete, your kids would. Remain chaste, please. :yup:

Flame me as much as you want, I draw the line at my family. Say someting else about them and show me how immature you really are And I will show you how to get banned in one post.
Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;50660 wrote:
"Your just another racist bigot, uneducated and living in fear, there are many like you of all nationalities and colours, you fear change in a global village, for to long this world has been divided by colour, people like you perpetuate the bigoted divides amoung people."

Yet another UK traitor of European, Christian Civilization. I have bad news for you: you're not at liberty to give it all away without my permission. Yeah....that's right, Numpty -- MY PERMISSION. Your country is part of my heritage. Don't worry, Mate. The Good Old US will bail your butts out of the Islamic take-over that's breathing down your neck. We saved your chapped buns twice before, didn't we?

Take your head out of your arse and grow the **** up. How old are you 14-15 years old?

Don't seem yo remember America being around for the first 2 years of both them wars, the 'hardest' years, Y'all come in when it's nice and easy then take all the glory and tell everyone you found the Enigma machine's, AHAHAHAHAHA! :beat:

My country isn't part of your heritage, you've had the best part of 350 years history without us, try looking it up and stop sucking the teet of the mother nation, no need look across the pond with jealousy, I understand your pain.
Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:19 am
@g-man,
g-man;50646 wrote:
Good point on perspective. When whites make war, they are very efficient at it.
But, those events, being history, the interaction of those nations involved, with all other nations shows that the blood lust has subsided.
My point has to do with the fact that in what are the oldest of societies on the planet, the blood lust never subsides. Is never replaced with concern for fellow citizens. My question, really has nothing to do with the color of the people's skin, rather the puzzle of why these societies show little interest in developing their surroundings into a peaceful, cohesive state.
Suggesting that I am a racist simply skirts around the core issue. Got any ideas?

Define blood lust, America isn't exactly a Peacful cohesive state is it?

I would say bigotry/ racism comes from lack of education and a fear of the unknown (i.e Pinochet) couple with that Religous Fundamentalism and Dogma a you have a very potent combination which will breed and fuel bigotry and racism. I am not so blind to think racism doesn't exist in the UK, of course it does.

But I will call out anyone and I mean anyone of any creed or colour who is blatantly racist.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 02:21 am
@piznac,
piznac;50669 wrote:

Have some Rum last night did we bro? :beerbangX:
piznac

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:06 am
@Numpty,
Yeah we did a bit lol,.. not as much as tonight though Very Happy