University of Delaware: All whites are racist

Emiliana

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:06 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;48600 wrote:
Ya'll American right?

WTF is reverse racism? you either hate another colour, race, religion or you don't, there isn't a reverse,...LMFAO,

How can a black person who hates white people be a reverse? it's RACISM no matter the way in which it is meant.

You Americans really can't deal with it after all these years can you. I have a very good friend who lives in Atlanta and F' me he is as tolerant as you can get, but some of you uys, well I just don't get it. Some one please explain

We have a lot of bigots here in the USA, of all colors. :p

You English have your own form of AA that is much less arbitrary than ours. Very Happy As a society, you're also much more educated when it comes to other cultures. Because of that, you are less fearful of people who don't look and act like you. Americans as a group only have a vague understanding of the political and social affairs of the rest of the world.

Most European countries have similar problems to America when it comes to race and ethnicity- but yours is mostly with immigrants. Like here, immigrant groups experience both social and economic marginalization. Social and physical segregation is what led to the race riots in Britain in 2001.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:40 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;48600 wrote:
Ya'll American right?

WTF is reverse racism? you either hate another colour, race, religion or you don't, there isn't a reverse,...LMFAO,

How can a black person who hates white people be a reverse? it's RACISM no matter the way in which it is meant.

You Americans really can't deal with it after all these years can you. I have a very good friend who lives in Atlanta and F' me he is as tolerant as you can get, but some of you uys, well I just don't get it. Some one please explain

reverse-racism is different than racism, reverse-racism is when you favor a race, like some colleges will give extra credits to minority groups, that is what reverse racism is!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:43 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Reverse Discrimination:
Condition occurring when an employer illegally favors the hiring and promotion of protected groups of minorities and women while excluding other candidates from consideration.
Emiliana

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:54 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48610 wrote:
reverse-racism is different than racism, reverse-racism is when you favor a race, like some colleges will give extra credits to minority groups, that is what reverse racism is!

Reverse racism is NOT different than racism. Like I said, you are getting hung up on a misnomer regarding the systemic vs. cultural aspects of racism.

Any sociologist will cringe at the term reverse racism because it has a paradoxical meaning.

If you don't have a sociologist handy, Google is your friend. Smile
0 Replies

Emiliana

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 09:55 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48611 wrote:
Reverse Discrimination:
Condition occurring when an employer illegally favors the hiring and promotion of protected groups of minorities and women while excluding other candidates from consideration.

Cite your source, FF.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 10:52 pm
@Emiliana,
Emiliana;48615 wrote:
Cite your source, FF.

-http://www.answers.com/topic/reverse-discrimination?cat=biz-fin
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:47 am
@Emiliana,
Emiliana;48597 wrote:
It's a misnomer. Racism is racism. I do see what you're saying, but there really is no difference. :dunno:

At last, a poster with a sensible, bottom line answer. Thanks, Emi...
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 10:50 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48482 wrote:
i'd vote for you.

:peace:Scooby '08!

MY speelling and gramar are not up to scratch,i think you ned someone a bit more educated than me :thumbup:

Wait a minute,how come bush got elected :eek:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 11:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;48674 wrote:
MY speelling and gramar are not up to scratch,i think you ned someone a bit more educated than me :thumbup:

not once but twice, how the **** does that **** happen?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 12:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;48674 wrote:

I'll bet you attended university and graduated with honors.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
The statement that blacks can not be racist because they have no power to apply the effects of racism, originated with Malcomb X.

Malcomb was murdered by people of his own minority. Blacks, turned Muslim.
Malcomb dis-respected his Muslim Imam, by challenging him for having mistresses.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2007 11:57 am
@g-man,
g-man;49084 wrote:
The statement that blacks can not be racist because they have no power to apply the effects of racism, originated with Malcomb X.

Malcomb dis-respected his Muslim Imam, by challenging him for having mistresses.

The lesson here is to watch you back. Be very careful who you give your trust to.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2007 10:57 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49084 wrote:

So criticism is a synonym for disrespect?

That ideology has led many nations to ruin!
g-man

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 09:17 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49310 wrote:
So criticism is a synonym for disrespect?

That ideology has led many nations to ruin!

Stating the fact that Malcomb made a statement is not making a conclusion.
How did you decide that I was suggesting such a thing? Is putting words in someones mouth a talent? Or a tactic?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 03:49 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49331 wrote:
Stating the fact that Malcomb made a statement is not making a conclusion.
How did you decide that I was suggesting such a thing? Is putting words in someones mouth a talent? Or a tactic?

when you said this:

Quote:
g-man

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 04:32 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49350 wrote:
when you said this:

I guess I understand what the issue for you is. But, Malcomb is the one who was killed for holding his Imam to a moral standard.

I guess some people take serious umbrage to criticism.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2007 04:35 pm
@g-man,
g-man;49361 wrote:
I guess I understand what the issue for you is. But, Malcomb is the one who was killed for holding his Imam to a moral standard.

I guess some people take serious umbrage to criticism.

i'm just trying to say

criticism doesn't = disrespect
klyph

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2007 02:06 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49364 wrote:
i'm just trying to say

criticism doesn't = disrespect

It is often interpreted that way.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 09:49 am
@Silverchild79,
When the US is finally totally Hispanicized, African Americans will suffer horribly. They won't have White people to blame for all their problems anymore. Hispanics won't be sympathic.......at all.
g-man

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;49731 wrote:
When the US is finally totally Hispanicized, African Americans will suffer horribly. They won't have White people to blame for all their problems anymore. Hispanics won't be sympathic.......at all.

Although your statement seems extremely bigoted, unfortunately for black and white America there is great truth therein.

Britain too, is allowing itself to be overwhelmed. Considering the civil advancements of Latins, Arabs, Africans and Asians of the world, the world's future promises to be quite violent once the whites of the world relinquish control. Mexico, who's people flee from, admirably leaving their loved ones behind, refuses to fix a perfectly fixable country that has the potential to be a great nation. Relinquishing this nation to people who will turn it into Mexico, is a great idea. Where will Mexicans flee to once America is as corrupt and unmanaged as Mexico?
I see the multicultural world to be a threat to the last "white" stronghold left in the world. Russia. Russia, unlike Europe and the U.S. will not be brought down by political correctness. They will build fences, walls and nuclear versions of the T-34 which saved them from the Nazis.