Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 01:54 pm
@Campbell34,
Jesus Saves Who Exactly ?
Campbell34

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 05:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39616 wrote:
Jesus Saves Who Exactly ?

Jesus saves any man, woman, or child, who desires to spend their eternity with Him.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 06:22 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;39679 wrote:
Jesus saves any man, woman, or child, who desires to spend their eternity with Him.

is this the same jesus,that hangs around with santa and the tooth fairy :cool:
Campbell34

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 08:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39680 wrote:
is this the same jesus,that hangs around with santa and the tooth fairy :cool:

Did Santa and the tooth fairy fulfill the 300 prophecies of the Old Testament?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 10:56 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;39700 wrote:
Did Santa and the tooth fairy fulfill the 300 prophecies of the Old Testament?

did he rise from the dead too ? abracadabra :thumbup:
Campbell34

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;39719 wrote:
did he rise from the dead too ? abracadabra :thumbup:

He would of had to, because on rare occasions He will speak to me. Once I failed a job interview, and once home I was headed up the stairs when He spoke to me and said, "Tom, you did everything but pray about getting a job." I continued up the stairs and prayed at my mothers bed. I told Jesus in a prayer that I needed a job, and I told Him that whatever happens now will be because of Him. As soon as I said the (a) of amen, the phone next to me began to ring, and when I picked up the phone the man on the other end asked if I had dropped off some paper work two weeks earlier. He said it was in reguards to employment. I said yes that was me. He then asked if I could start working for them monday morning at 8 A.M.. I told him I could, and I worked that job for about a year. I made enought money to buy a car, and to help pay my way through school. So yes, I would say Jesus did rise from the dead. And that was just one of the first times He proved Himself to me. And I didn't even have to say abracadabra.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 11:57 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;39725 wrote:
He would of had to, because on rare occasions He will speak to me. Once I failed a job interview, and once home I was headed up the stairs when He spoke to me and said, "Tom, you did everything but pray about getting a job." I continued up the stairs and prayed at my mothers bed. I told Jesus in a prayer that I needed a job, and I told Him that whatever happens now will be because of Him. As soon as I said the (a) of amen, the phone next to me began to ring, and when I picked up the phone the man on the other end asked if I had dropped off some paper work two weeks earlier. He said it was in reguards to employment. I said yes that was me. He then asked if I could start working for them monday morning at 8 A.M.. I told him I could, and I worked that job for about a year. I made enought money to buy a car, and to help pay my way through school. So yes, I would say Jesus did rise from the dead. And that was just one of the first times He proved Himself to me. And I didn't even have to say abracadabra.

reading that reminded me of that programme michael landon used to be in.i think he was an angel in it,cant quite recall the name of the programme.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:18 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;39725 wrote:

Sounds likea powerful testimony to me. Isn't is nice to know your in His, care?
Unlike some who beieve in self! Time will be the truth. I prefer to be ready as you. Don't waste more time with someone who only knows life from a narrow point of view!
0 Replies