Dis Chavez and get exiled!

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 12:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30015 wrote:
McVeigh was a mass murderer, Scoob. He murdered totally innocent people --woman and children included. What's it going to be, anyway? Am I, in your view, an 'internet Rambo', or an actual madman capable of doing something like that? :wtf: :261: :261: :261: :wtf:

you should read some of your own post's,the rhetoric you use,you come across as a right-wing fanatic,FIGHT,BOMB,MUSLIMS,COMMIES,SMASH EM,DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL,EUROPE IS WEAK AND WILL FALL TOO ISLAM,you use the name of a FASCIST DICTATOR with great pride,and think he is a hero.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 02:24 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30027 wrote:
you should read some of your own post's,the rhetoric you use,you come across as a right-wing fanatic,FIGHT,BOMB,MUSLIMS,COMMIES,SMASH EM,DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL,EUROPE IS WEAK AND WILL FALL TOO ISLAM,you use the name of a FASCIST DICTATOR with great pride,and think he is a hero.

So, what's your point?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS: Nobody I've advocated assassinating is innocent. There's the delta.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30055 wrote:
So, what's your point?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PS: Nobody I've advocated assassinating is innocent. There's the delta.

no you just want to bomb the lot of them !
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
@Silverchild79,
Here's the problem with Chavez - he made a 13-nation barter-trading union with south and latin American countries, thereby cutting or leaving out the dollar. So, next thing, there were protests in Venezuela in 2002.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:18 am
@RedOct,
RedOct;30192 wrote:
Here's the problem with Chavez - he made a 13-nation barter-trading union with south and latin American countries, thereby cutting or leaving out the dollar. So, next thing, there were protests in Venezuela in 2002.

Latin America can't get its chit together, period. Good luck to anyone who tries. It's been attempting in vain since 1550 to unite in any context. :thumbdown: Very Happy :thumbdown: Very Happy :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:20 am
@Silverchild79,
Scoob, I believe in assassination and strategic strikes, not indiscriminate killing. Sure, I advocated bombing Tehran, but not indiscriminately. The violent destruction of select targets there would convince the masses to abandon their government. That's what I meant.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:12 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30198 wrote:
Scoob, I believe in assassination and strategic strikes, not indiscriminate killing. Sure, I advocated bombing Tehran, but not indiscriminately. The violent destruction of select targets there would convince the masses to abandon their government. That's what I meant.

At the risk of sounding like a post whore, I whole-heartedly agree.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:13 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30223 wrote:

Peace through superior firepower.:thumbup: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :thumbup:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30198 wrote:

oh you do,do you ? thats very nice of you,so you only assissinate who YOU think is right or wrong,or whose politics you believe in,or not,your so kind pino :wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:10 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30223 wrote:

so you assissinate who the US government dont like,or dont think should be running another country,is that how it works ian ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30251 wrote:
so you assissinate who the US government dont like,or dont think should be running another country,is that how it works ian ?

Pretty much.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:57 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;30256 wrote:
Pretty much.

**** democracy then ! why have elections ? just let the US GOVERNMENT decide who they want to run country's all round the world,have puppet regime's all round the world,controlled by the BASTION OF DEMOCRACY,that is the USA !
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 01:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Now you've got it.
Elect them democratically, then plug them if they screw up.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:17 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30268 wrote:
*** democracy then ! why have elections ? just let the US GOVERNMENT decide who they want to run country's all round the world,have puppet regime's all round the world,controlled by the BASTION OF DEMOCRACY,that is the USA !

You're coming around, alright. You sure are....at last. What took you so damned long? Very Happy :p :p :p Very Happy

Silly Rabbit, don't you know Republicans don't really give a damn about ideals, but usually fight like hell for America's interests, instead?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 07:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30251 wrote:

There's a practical advantage, too. Just think how much better off everyone would be right now if we had simply assassinated SH. :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 09:56 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30306 wrote:
You're coming around, alright. You sure are....at last. What took you so damned long? Very Happy :p :p :p Very Happy

Silly Rabbit, don't you know Republicans don't really give a damn about ideals, but usually fight like hell for America's interests, instead?

fascist scumbags,more like :thumbdown:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 09:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30307 wrote:
There's a practical advantage, too. Just think how much better off everyone would be right now if we had simply assassinated SH. :thumbup:

shoot that bastard,in the white house :thumbup: thats a good place too start Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:08 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30378 wrote:
shoot that bastard,in the white house :thumbup: thats a good place too start Very Happy

If you were American, you could be sentenced to two years in prison for just saying that. Yeah....according to US law, you've just committed a felony.:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:12 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30383 wrote:
If you were American, you could be sentenced to two years in prison for just saying that. Yeah....according to US law, you've just committed a felony.:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

bush commited a few felony's in his time,but he got away with it didnt he,friends in high places :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:15 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30383 wrote:

so its ok for you and the US government assassinate people they dont like or agree with,but its a crime in the US to say it against BUSH,thats just not fair is it !
0 Replies