Dis Chavez and get exiled!

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:17 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30385 wrote:
bush commited a few felony's in his time,but he got away with it didnt he,friends in high places :thumbdown:

So what? The fact remains that if you were American, you could be arrested and charged right now for threatening to kill the President of the United States. Just saying it is a felony. Seriously. Count your blessings you live in Scotland.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 10:18 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30388 wrote:
So what? The fact remains that if you were American, you could be arrested and charged right now for threatening to kill the President of the United States. Just saying it is a felony. Seriously. Count your blessings you live in Scotland.

so what lol YOU KILL ME PINO Very Happy
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30388 wrote:

iits ok for you pino,to say bomb this and that,kill or assassinate whoever,i make a joke about shoot bush,and you get all serious,dry your eyes ! and dont be a big baby :thumbup:
Red cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
@Silverchild79,
Run Scooby there's a black van outside your council flat son. Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Scoobyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:15 am
@Red cv,
Red;30417 wrote:
Run Scooby there's a black van outside your council flat son. Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Scoobyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

i dont live in a flat Very Happy and nope,there is no black van in my street :cool:
RedOct

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 10:39 am
@Silverchild79,
Hiiiii
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 04:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30413 wrote:
iits ok for you pino,to say bomb this and that,kill or assassinate whoever,i make a joke about shoot bush,and you get all serious,dry your eyes ! and dont be a big baby :thumbup:

Dry my eyes? You mean my shorts, right? It's da troof, Dawg. It's against the law here in the U.S. to say you want to kill the President. FYI, das all. Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 04:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30421 wrote:
i dont live in a flat Very Happy and nope,there is no black van in my street :cool:

Are there any 'black-bag' men?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 10:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31162 wrote:
Dry my eyes? You mean my shorts, right? It's da troof, Dawg. It's against the law here in the U.S. to say you want to kill the President. FYI, das all. Very Happy

maybe dick cheney will accidently shoot him Very Happy friendly fire :thumbup:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 10:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;31163 wrote:
Are there any 'black-bag' men?

no its just full of commies and islamists ! running about chopping peoples heads off :headbang:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 10:13 am
@Silverchild79,
FIrst it was the oil, then the national media, now Chavez is taking over the banks. He is the second coming of Castro only his greed is personal and not for his hand picked group of countrymen.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 10:21 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31302 wrote:
FIrst it was the oil, then the national media, now Chavez is taking over the banks. He is the second coming of Castro only his greed is personal and not for his hand picked group of countrymen.

he WAS elected ! now i hope you being a good american,you believe in democracy ian ! or do you ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:38 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31310 wrote:
he WAS elected ! now i hope you being a good american,you believe in democracy ian ! or do you ?

Elected, yes. But, I am certain they did not intend to elect a dictator who plans to be like his mentor, Fidel Castro, el presidente for life.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:01 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31330 wrote:
Elected, yes. But, I am certain they did not intend to elect a dictator who plans to be like his mentor, Fidel Castro, el presidente for life.

do you know chavez's plan's ian ! are you sauing that he isnt going to hold anymore elections ? or is this you using your crystal ball again ! maybe the US should stay out of it and not back coup's against elected officials of other country's.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
I am saying that he will not have free elections that are not totally rigged, yes.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31310 wrote:
Democracy is held by three branchs of government equally, are all three of equal power in Venezuela?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;31347 wrote:
Democracy is held by three branchs of government equally, are all three of equal power in Venezuela?

Great point, obviously not - goes directly to what I was saying about Chavez plans for a totalitarian presidency for life.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:31 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;31335 wrote:
do you know chavez's plan's ian ! are you sauing that he isnt going to hold anymore elections ? or is this you using your crystal ball again ! maybe the US should stay out of it and not back coup's against elected officials of other country's.
Maybe you should mind your own affairs.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:32 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;31348 wrote:
Great point, obviously not - goes directly to what I was saying about Chavez plans for a totalitarian presidency for life.
I'd like to know if scoob thinks he is moving more twards democracy or dictatorship?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 12:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;31349 wrote:
Maybe you should mind your own affairs.

LOL GREAT ANSWER Very Happy
0 Replies