Dis Chavez and get exiled!

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 06:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28012 wrote:
BEHAVE YOURSELF PINO

Hoss.....I'm serious. I don't own guns to hunt or plink with, or to feel sentimental about. I OWN THEM TO FIGHT COMMUNISM IN GOVERNMENT IF AND WHEN THAT SAD FRIG'N DAY EVER ARRIVES. Yes....I will shoot at Communist G-Dogs when they kick in my door, under orders to take away my children, Bible, crucifix, rosary, other religious books, American flag, guns and whatever else the Marxist Oligarchy has deemed harmful to its almighty state. NO FRIG'N 'GLOBAL VILLAGE' IS GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, MUCH LESS RAISE MY CHILDREN. :AR15firing:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:25 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28026 wrote:
CRAP.:thumbdown: Lies, lies and more lies. Communism has never been freely elected to power, anywhere, at any time. Every single utterance to the contrary is part and parcel of the gigantic Leftist Lie propagated by liberals everywhere. You liars were 'outted' when your bastion of organized, systematic, silent enslavement and murder of millions -- the USSR -- caved in under its own dead weight, beginning in 1989. Despite all the frig'n lying you scoundrels did, in the media, in universities, in countless books, papers, pamphlets, treatises, etc., etc., etc., YOUR EMPIRE IMPLODED. And yet you still perpetuate the myths. Forget it. It's over. Your chit is weak.And get your frig'n hand outta my pocket, MAO.:no:

he WAS elected ! whether you like it or not pino ! as for the rst of your rantings,i was no supporter of the soviet union and the warsaw pact ! so i dont know where you get this idea "YOUR EMPIRE IMPLODED" it certainly wasnt my empire !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:28 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28027 wrote:
Hoss.....I'm serious. I don't own guns to hunt or plink with, or to feel sentimental about. I OWN THEM TO FIGHT COMMUNISM IN GOVERNMENT IF AND WHEN THAT SAD FRIG'N DAY EVER ARRIVES. Yes....I will shoot at Communist G-Dogs when they kick in my door, under orders to take away my children, Bible, crucifix, rosary, other religious books, American flag, guns and whatever else the Marxist Oligarchy has deemed harmful to its almighty state. NO FRIG'N 'GLOBAL VILLAGE' IS GOING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, MUCH LESS RAISE MY CHILDREN. :AR15firing:

who are these communists,your are talking about pino ? the democrats ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:31 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28071 wrote:
he WAS elected ! whether you like it or not pino ! as for the rst of your rantings,i was no supporter of the soviet union and the warsaw pact ! so i dont know where you get this idea "YOUR EMPIRE IMPLODED" it certainly wasnt my empire !

So, it's a fact Chavez was elected, huh? Says whom? I'll tell ya who said so -- THE CHAVEZ REGIME, that's who. Hardly a reliable source. Chavez rigged the elections, harassed the people, stole victory, and actively oppresses the nation, for the sake of forming another Stalinist-type oligarchy, which he and he alone will control for decades to come. Crap. Chavez was 'elected' in the same way and to the same extent that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Kim Il Song, Kim Jong Il, Castro, and Pol Pot were 'elected'. Crap. Pure crap. NO COMMUNIST ANYWHERE HAS EVER BEEN 'ELECTED'. And don't even gimme that chit about JIMMY THE DUMB-F--- CARTER validating elections. HE, TOO, IS A COMMIE SCUMBAG TRAITOR.:thumbdown:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:33 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28073 wrote:
who are these communists,your are talking about pino ? the democrats ?

Frig'n-A -- the dirtbag Democrats I see whining and crying like spoiled brats on TV every day. THEY EPITOMIZE WEAKNESS, AND AMERICA ISN'T WEAK. Bury'm alive. That's what I say.
92b16vx

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28105 wrote:
So, it's a fact Chavez was elected, huh? Says whom? I'll tell ya who said so -- THE CHAVEZ REGIME, that's who. Hardly a reliable source. Chavez rigged the elections, harassed the people, stole victory, and actively oppresses the nation, for the sake of forming another Stalinist-type oligarchy, which he and he alone will control for decades to come. Crap. Chavez was 'elected' in the same way and to the same extent that Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Kim Il Song, Kim Jong Il, Castro, and Pol Pot were 'elected'. Crap. Pure crap. NO COMMUNIST ANYWHERE HAS EVER BEEN 'ELECTED'. And don't even gimme that chit about JIMMY THE DUMB-F--- CARTER validating elections. HE, TOO, IS A COMMIE SCUMBAG TRAITOR.:thumbdown:

Unlike Pinochet, who just declared himself El Presidenta huh? Didn't even try to fake elections, and then proceeded to torture and kill "dissenters" and "leftist commies" but it's all good huh? As long as it's right in your views it's ok to be a dictator and kill your people? **** that unbelieveable hypocrisy, no wonder no one can take you seriously.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28107 wrote:
Frig'n-A -- the dirtbag Democrats I see whining and crying like spoiled brats on TV every day. THEY EPITOMIZE WEAKNESS, AND AMERICA ISN'T WEAK. Bury'm alive. That's what I say.

ANOTHER RAMBO RANT :wtf:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
@Silverchild79,
Scoob, your constant defending of those that wish us harm is getting tedious. Did you support Baby Doc Duvalier in Haiti also..?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 12:22 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28130 wrote:
Scoob, your constant defending of those that wish us harm is getting tedious. Did you support Baby Doc Duvalier in Haiti also..?

i certainly did not :thumbup: im pointinf out a fact that chavez,was elected by the people ! chavez is no threat to the US,the US backed a coup against him,and you wonder why he dosent like bush,get real ian,the US have backed right-wing dictators in central/south america for decades.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
666 scoob you devil, LOL
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;28112 wrote:
Unlike Pinochet, who just declared himself El Presidenta huh? Didn't even try to fake elections, and then proceeded to torture and kill "dissenters" and "leftist commies" but it's all good huh? As long as it's right in your views it's ok to be a dictator and kill your people? *** that unbelieveable hypocrisy, no wonder no one can take you seriously.

Yeah.....I guess if I too called myself "The Texas Motherf----r" I'd earn tons more credibility around here. Good point.:thumbup: :p :lightbulb: Laughing Laughing Laughing :scratchchin:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28171 wrote:
i certainly did not :thumbup: im pointinf out a fact that chavez,was elected by the people ! chavez is no threat to the US,the US backed a coup against him,and you wonder why he dosent like bush,get real ian,the US have backed right-wing dictators in central/south america for decades.

Please start THINKING, Scoob. Chavez is no threat to the US -- not even in this age of Islamic terrorism and intensified oil-politics?????? Man.....I can think of a hundred terrorism scenarios Chavez could concoct, in league with AQ and his Castroite buddies. Chavez has money, oil, radicalism in his veins, and geo-proximity to the US. What more could AQ want in an ally????????? Think, Scoob. Think. That's why you have a brain.:cool:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28207 wrote:
Please start THINKING, Scoob. Chavez is no threat to the US -- not even in this age of Islamic terrorism and intensified oil-politics?????? Man.....I can think of a hundred terrorism scenarios Chavez could concoct, in league with AQ and his Castroite buddies. Chavez has money, oil, radicalism in his veins, and geo-proximity to the US. What more could AQ want in an ally????????? Think, Scoob. Think. That's why you have a brain.:cool:

so you think chavez and castro could join forces with AQ ! PINO YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 01:53 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28211 wrote:
so you think chavez and castro could join forces with AQ ! PINO YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING :thumbup:

"My enemy's enemy is my friend." :no:
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
The fact that this idiot is exiling any one that dissents trumps all other actions. He's just another little man with a frail ego and a small penis.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 08:07 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28223 wrote:
The fact that this idiot is exiling any one that dissents trumps all other actions. He's just another little man with a frail ego and a small penis.

In the tradition of Clinton, he's hung like a hamster.Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28220 wrote:

maybe chavez and castrro were behing the 9/11 plot pino :wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:48 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;28223 wrote:

that is not true ! he is not exiling anyone that dissents,the tv station that was closed down,backed the coup aginst chavez,who WAS elcted by the people,as for your last sentence,this comes from a man who backs bush :beat:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 08:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28220 wrote:

yeh we know that BIN LADEN SADDAM NORIEGA ETC
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2007 09:46 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28204 wrote:
Yeah.....I guess if I too called myself "The Texas Motherf----r" I'd earn tons more credibility around here. Good point.:thumbup: :p :lightbulb: Laughing Laughing Laughing :scratchchin:

It's a location not a title, but I can see how you wouldn't be able to tell the difference since you support murderous dictators as long as they are inline with your views.
0 Replies