Democrats now want to Ban the War on Terror

markx15

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 04:09 am
@Silverchild79,
Our communist party here in Brazil is highly ineffective, I don't even know by name any of their representatives.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:19 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;17948 wrote:
Why the hell have i not been asked if I was part of the communist party?

What is this -- a confession? :mad:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:22 am
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;17954 wrote:
I totally agree. They are all just as criminal as the next. Dirty rotten rat bastards.

Liz, your system has failed miserably. NOWHERE has Communism succeeded. Nowhere. You're living on delusions alone. How sad.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17967 wrote:
Liz, your system has failed miserably. NOWHERE has Communism succeeded. Nowhere. You're living on delusions alone. How sad.

Pino, Communism is alive and well in many countries. It is experiencing a resurgence. Our media is not recognizing this. The fact is the cold war never ended. Communism just became less overt in their operations. Look at the cooperation between Russia and China to develop plasma cloaked fighters. The overt ops of our friends and neighbors (owners of CTICO gas stations) to the south are a sample of loose canons that have not yet been tied down by their sponsors.

During the years of the Clinton admin, gold old China became our "most favored nation" and our activities to counter the communist block ceased or were seriously curtailed. Failure of intel?? They are just under our radar at the moment.
0 Replies

lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:17 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17967 wrote:

Your damned right my system has failed. I live in the United States. Other than that - your wrong about communism. Sorry to say.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:19 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18002 wrote:
Your damned right my system has failed. I live in the United States. Other than that - your wrong about communism. Sorry to say.

Pino, See what I mean?
0 Replies

lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:33 pm
@Silverchild79,
Are you guys all buddies in the armed forces together? or are you all under 25 or something? I make it a point to go around to political forums to share information - and if I see one like this then I usually go there to give information since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of substance here - just a regular bunch talking the same old rhetoric and talking points like they don't know **** - they have to repeat after each other sort of thing but this is truley full of ridiculous name calling, lack of information, immaturity and no one here can answer a straight forward question. What in the hell kind of forum is this ? Are you interested in discussing politics and sharing your view and facts and information or pretending like you are politically aware ? Are you politically aware at all? Or do you know like 3 things and have decided that it makes you an expert and I guess in this country it might - not many know a lot but you guys aren't the exception.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 12:38 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18007 wrote:
Are you guys all buddies in the armed forces together? or are you all under 25 or something? I make it a point to go around to political forums to share information - and if I see one like this then I usually go there to give information since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of substance here - just a regular bunch talking the same old rhetoric and talking points like they don't know **** - they have to repeat after each other sort of thing but this is truley full of ridiculous name calling, lack of information, immaturity and no one here can answer a straight forward question. What in the hell kind of forum is this ? Are you interested in discussing politics and sharing your view and facts and information or pretending like you are politically aware ? Are you politically aware at all? Or do you know like 3 things and have decided that it makes you an expert and I guess in this country it might - not many know a lot but you guys aren't the exception.

If you look at our locations under our user CP you'll see we aren't all in the same location.

Are you going to each forum and posting the same stuff to promote your point of view or are you adjusting your view based on your interaction at each forum?

Does political awareness mean acceptance of your view(s)?

Military service provides those who have served with a common frame of reference or two. If you see two guys (people) from the same unit, you will probably get nearly identical answers on specific subjects from both. They won't agree on many subjects, but on those they have shared experience with, they'll by nearly identical.

FYI this is the same with NOW and ACLU and etc...
lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:06 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18010 wrote:
If you look at our locations under our user CP you'll see we aren't all in the same location.

Are you going to each forum and posting the same stuff to promote your point of view or are you adjusting your view based on your interaction at each forum?

Does political awareness mean acceptance of your view(s)?

Military service provides those who have served with a common frame of reference or two. If you see two guys (people) from the same unit, you will probably get nearly identical answers on specific subjects from both. They won't agree on many subjects, but on those they have shared experience with, they'll by nearly identical.

FYI this is the same with NOW and ACLU and etc...

political awareness means have some information to base your views - some decent refrences in which you based a view - not just name calling and so forth.

It means to have beliefs that aren't irrational it means to know what you are talking about.

Military service is also the aftermath of severe mental and physical training and only the strong willed can keep their own sense of self - I find it horrific that our government uses our military for these sort of wars - where they profit off the backs of our dead soldiers and blood - most soldiers are from poorer families just trying to make a decent life for themselves and brave enough to risk their lives and their only expectation is that our governement won't send them off to kill or be killed unecessarily but that is not the case - our government has no respect for our military men and women. NONE - they are mere cannon fodder to them which can be easily seen by the legislation being done - they scream about supporting the troops with this last funding bill but how much of that money goes for the troops an how much goes to their profiteering buddies - anyone here actually read that appropriations bill - it's infuriating and I suggest that anyone in the military do just that - you will all be coming home - You guys don' deserve to be treated like this you deserve better - you think we are all against you and it's not true - we support everyone of you in that we don't appreciate what our government is doing - and how they are using you and your lives. that is what this is about you know - them not us and not you and definately not the Iraqis !
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:14 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18013 wrote:
political awareness means have some information to base your views - some decent refrences in which you based a view - not just name calling and so forth.

It means to have beliefs that aren't irrational it means to know what you are talking about.

Military service is also the aftermath of severe mental and physical training and only the strong willed can keep their own sense of self - I find it horrific that our government uses our military for these sort of wars - where they profit off the backs of our dead soldiers and blood - most soldiers are from poorer families just trying to make a decent life for themselves and brave enough to risk their lives and their only expectation is that our governement won't send them off to kill or be killed unecessarily but that is not the case - our government has no respect for our military men and women. NONE - they are mere cannon fodder to them which can be easily seen by the legislation being done - they scream about supporting the troops with this last funding bill but how much of that money goes for the troops an how much goes to their profiteering buddies - anyone here actually read that appropriations bill - it's infuriating and I suggest that anyone in the military do just that - you will all be coming home - You guys don' deserve to be treated like this you deserve better - you think we are all against you and it's not true - we support everyone of you in that we don't appreciate what our government is doing - and how they are using you and your lives. that is what this is about you know - them not us and not you and definately not the Iraqis !

So, military service is a form of welfare for an exploited underclass and all those who are in that service should be protected from further exploitation? That's a pretty superior frame of reference. Congrats.

I was canon fodder? OK. I was canon fodder to protect you. I have lived it you read about it.

The political machinations used by our politicians to prevent our troops from having a free hand to conduct campaigns to win and now to prevent them from having the funding required to complete the mission they were asked to accomplish, is the crime.

You are probably to young to know about what happens when you change horses mid-stream, but it is a bad idea. Same with changing your mind about doing a difficult and dirty job after you get into it and find it is a difficult and dirty job that you weren't initially prepared to do.

So, which am I one of the strong willed you refer to or one of the brainwashed you imply?
lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:51 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18014 wrote:
So, military service is a form of welfare for an exploited underclass and all those who are in that service should be protected from further exploitation? That's a pretty superior frame of reference. Congrats.

I was canon fodder? OK. I was canon fodder to protect you. I have lived it you read about it.

The political machinations used by our politicians to prevent our troops from having a free hand to conduct campaigns to win and now to prevent them from having the funding required to complete the mission they were asked to accomplish, is the crime.

You are probably to young to know about what happens when you change horses mid-stream, but it is a bad idea. Same with changing your mind about doing a difficult and dirty job after you get into it and find it is a difficult and dirty job that you weren't initially prepared to do.

So, which am I one of the strong willed you refer to or one of the brainwashed you imply?

I'm 41 years old - I don't mean to come down on you at all. It's not you - it's our government.

What is the mission you are asked to accomplish?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:52 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18002 wrote:

Where has it succeeded? Give me a name.....a name, dammit.
:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
"I'm 41 years old - I don't mean to come down on you at all. It's not you - it's our government."

41? Man....I had you pegged for 15. Where in the hell do you live -- in a cave in Alaska? As for 'coming down' on people, you need to be tied to a paper-weight to keep you from floating away.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:58 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18022 wrote:
I'm 41 years old - I don't mean to come down on you at all. It's not you - it's our government.

Protect and defend the Constitution of the United States aganist all enemies, foreign and domestic. Other other missions are in supprt of that strategic goal.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 01:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18023 wrote:
Where has it succeeded? Give me a name.....a name, dammit.
:no:

China, Russia, Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuala(sp?), etc...
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:00 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18022 wrote:

A pup!

0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
Pinochet, give me a name of one communist country that was not enslaved by its party as soon as they reached power? The problem isn't with the ideas, its with the people, we just can't keep our hands off the cookie jar so to say.
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:06 pm
@markx15,
markx15;18032 wrote:
Pinochet, give me a name of one communist country that was not enslaved by its party as soon as they reached power? The problem isn't with the ideas, its with the people, we just can't keep our hands off the cookie jar so to say.

If you can't name a country this didn't happen with, maybe it means the problem is with the communist idealology. Maybe it is a monolithic movement intent on taking over the world. Oh yeah, that was their premise. The only way for communism to really work and provide freedom for eveyone is if all nations were communist so the communists had control over all of the world's resources; raw materials, manpower, time, etc.....

Ooops, that sounds too much like "a commie plot." That couldn't happen.
0 Replies

lizwitch

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:24 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18027 wrote:
Protect and defend the Constitution of the United States aganist all enemies, foreign and domestic. Other other missions are in supprt of that strategic goal.

Just what is being violated of the constitution that you must fight for? And how do you know this is the case? And how is what you are doing helping protect the constitution - because we are giving up all sorts of freedoms to secure freedom here - and all sorts of liberty to secure liberty - we are having wars to make peace and all sorts of **** that is oxymoronic at best - What in the hell is it exactly that has you fighting this war? Do you know - or are you just trusting the leaders to make that decision for your life - you trust them with your life? You don't even know them....they are the elite wealthy and their sons and daughters aren't fighting this war - why do you think that is?
Volunteer

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 02:47 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18044 wrote:
Just what is being violated of the constitution that you must fight for? And how do you know this is the case? And how is what you are doing helping protect the constitution - because we are giving up all sorts of freedoms to secure freedom here - and all sorts of liberty to secure liberty - we are having wars to make peace and all sorts of **** that is oxymoronic at best - What in the hell is it exactly that has you fighting this war? Do you know - or are you just trusting the leaders to make that decision for your life - you trust them with your life? You don't even know them....they are the elite wealthy and their sons and daughters aren't fighting this war - why do you think that is?

Read Sun Zu's "Art of War." If you are in business, it will help your ability to maintain your business. If not, it will help you understand how conditions can change to prevent a country from acting in it's own self-interest.

If our country is unable to act it is unable to defend its citizens rights under the constitution. This is happening now overseas with our expats. It is happening now in the US with our public institutions being undermined by a steady infulx of illegals who sap our public infrastructure's economic basis.

Look at the effect of 911 on our internal freedom here in the US. Did we give up some of our freedom in order to maitain a level of security we had a long time ago? Why? What changed to cause this? Was it because of one act of a small group of terrorists, or was it caused by our inaction against external threats over a longer period of time? Was it because our processes and systems were so poorly designed or maintained or evaluated that they couldn't detect the internal threat until after it happened? Why? Is all of this based on a gradual erosion of our freedom and ability to act as free citizens? Could any of these answers indicate our republic is under internal and external threat?

I know, this doesn't fit with the we are the world mentality, but it is undermining our ability to maintain our freedom under the Constitution.