Democrats now want to Ban the War on Terror

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 05:52 pm
@Silverchild79,
"So what makes you think that no one else would sell us oil? What makes a war necessary - and what is Iraq the only country left with oil to sell us? Get real - what did we do before we invaded Iraq?"

We bought oil from it. Iraq is one of the four or five biggest oil exporters. Get smart.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 06:00 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;18319 wrote:
So whats your solution?Where have i apologised for him, i support my President, just like you used to do? I think ex soldiers who allow themselves to be manipulated as to there cause all the while relating Bush's guilt to be criminal, how do you figure you were not party to a crime?You do a little more then question, outright accusations is more like it. But for some reason you refrain from backing up your statements, why? A lot of your anti Bush rhetoric gives off the impression of sympathy to the enemy, that's a reality your just gonna have to live with, i didn't create it, you did. I'm just making an observation, no one is forcing you to read it.

I am not manipulated by anyone, I form my own opinions. I never supported Bush, I support my country, I join the Army to serve my country, not Bush, as a matter of fact, I voted against him last time he ran, while I was in teh Amry. Being in the military doesn't mean you have to like the president. He gets his due for his position, but the man is a blithering idiot. Like they say in the Army, respect the rank, not the man. I have backed up everything I have said, you would just rather keep asking the same questions over and over in different ways. So what if my answer isn't what you want, I could careless. And I could give a fuckless if you THINK my antibush rhetoric sounds like neofascistislamic sympathy, I think your empty rhetoric sounds treasonous, does that make it so?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 11:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
I think your empty rhetoric sounds treasonous, does that make it so?
In your mind i'm sure it does.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:41 am
@Silverchild79,
Wha.......?
0 Replies

lizwitch

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:53 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;18194 wrote:
He is asking a question so he can refute your stance, won't you answer?

Let me just ask this again - See if I can get an answer - you guys don't bother answering any questions - What did we do before we invaded Iraq? Do you think that if we didn't invade Iraq we would be cut off from the world's oil supply?
lizwitch

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:56 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18325 wrote:
"So what makes you think that no one else would sell us oil? What makes a war necessary - and what is Iraq the only country left with oil to sell us? Get real - what did we do before we invaded Iraq?"

We bought oil from it. Iraq is one of the four or five biggest oil exporters. Get smart.

You are a about as smart as a brick. Good luck with that -
Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 09:15 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18424 wrote:
Let me just ask this again - See if I can get an answer - you guys don't bother answering any questions - What did we do before we invaded Iraq? Do you think that if we didn't invade Iraq we would be cut off from the world's oil supply?
Reread, your answer is within.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 09:16 pm
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18425 wrote:
You are a about as smart as a brick. Good luck with that -
"You are a about " Your one to talk arn't ya?
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 01:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
PRESIDENTS OR OWNERS Of Media Corporations:
CBS - Jewish - Paley
NBC - Jewish - Jeff -(rey) Zucker
ABC - Jewish - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
ABC news - Jewish - David Westin
CNN - Jewish - Gerald Levin
FOX - Jewish - Gail Berman
MBS - Jewish - Ronnessen

So you are telling me that the Israel is fair and balanced when it comes to portraying Muslim people and countries.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:16 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;18776 wrote:
PRESIDENTS OR OWNERS Of Media Corporations:
CBS - Jewish - Paley
NBC - Jewish - Jeff -(rey) Zucker
ABC - Jewish - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
ABC news - Jewish - David Westin
CNN - Jewish - Gerald Levin
FOX - Jewish - Gail Berman
MBS - Jewish - Ronnessen

So you are telling me that the Israel is fair and balanced when it comes to portraying Muslim people and countries.

How many jews do you see strap bombs to themselve's and detonate then in Mosques? What would your opinion be of such a person trying to commit such atrosities to your person? You'd be fair and balanced huh?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Remember 911.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:37 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;18332 wrote:
I am not manipulated by anyone, I form my own opinions. I never supported Bush, I support my country, I join the Army to serve my country, not Bush, as a matter of fact, I voted against him last time he ran, while I was in teh Amry. Being in the military doesn't mean you have to like the president. He gets his due for his position, but the man is a blithering idiot. Like they say in the Army, respect the rank, not the man. I have backed up everything I have said, you would just rather keep asking the same questions over and over in different ways. So what if my answer isn't what you want, I could careless. And I could give a ***less if you THINK my antibush rhetoric sounds like neofascistislamic sympathy, I think your empty rhetoric sounds treasonous, does that make it so?

well said :thumbup: do you have to be a conservative or republican to be a good american ?
0 Replies