Patriot Underground

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56180 wrote:
More excuses. Excuses are lame. Get up and agitate NOW to get your people OUT OF IRELAND. Until you do that, EAT CROW. You're just as bad as BUSH. Scotland invaded Ireland, following the orders of its master, England, and has killed thousands of Irishmen in the process. DOWN WITH THE ORANGE. DOWN WITH ENGLAND. SCOTS GET OUT OF IRELAND NOW. You sit there lecturing America, while SCOTLAND CONTINUES TO OPPRESS THE IRISH, IN THEIR OWN LAND, WHICH YOU SCOTS STOLE, UNDER BRITISH ARMY PROTECTION. Scoundrels. Imperialist scoundrels and English lackies. William Wallace was a myth. You deserve every IRA attack that's ever hit you.

LONG LIVE THE IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY.:FU1:

Im not making excuses,why should i,it had nothing to do with me,it happened century's ago.
Willian wallace was not a myth,i live 5mins away from his monument :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:50 am
@scooby-doo cv,
YouTube - Joe McDonnell
Listen to the words Pino,i know all about the Irish struggle :lightbulb:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56186 wrote:
YouTube - Joe McDonnell
Listen to the words Pino,i know all about the Irish struggle :lightbulb:

What is Brown doing to fee Ireland?:mad:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:07 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56184 wrote:
Im not making excuses,why should i,it had nothing to do with me,it happened century's ago.
Willian wallace was not a myth,i live 5mins away from his monument :thumbup:

He didn't do chit to free you. You still belong to the English. You're their lackeys. You invaded Ireland at their invitation. You stole Irish land, and murdered Irishmen, and you're doing nothing to rectify the situation.

WHAT IS BROWN DOING TO FREE IRELAND?:cussing:

LONG LIVE THE I.R.A.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56206 wrote:
He didn't do chit to free you. You still belong to the English. You're their lackeys. You invaded Ireland at their invitation. You stole Irish land, and murdered Irishmen, and you're doing nothing to rectify the situation.

LONG LIVE THE I.R.A.

Your stretching it a bit Pino!

So simply living in a country somehow makes you responsible for everything that country has done? Does that mean the reverse is true as well? Should we praise scooby for every great deed done by Scotland, even before he was born?:dunno:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 06:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56206 wrote:

LONG LIVE THE I.R.A.

Pino the difference between my and you is you agree with American Imperialism,you backed the invasion of iraq,you want to nuke the middle-east,you backed facist dictators in latin-america,i hate British imperialism around the world and all the problems it caused,thankfully the Empire is no more.

Once again i will say,I BELIEVE IN A UNITED IRELAND.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 06:41 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56211 wrote:
Your stretching it a bit Pino!

So simply living in a country somehow makes you responsible for everything that country has done? Does that mean the reverse is true as well? Should we praise scooby for every great deed done by Scotland, even before he was born?:dunno:

Its hard to believe pino is actually a teacher :wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 06:45 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56205 wrote:
What is Brown doing to fee Ireland?:mad:

What do you want him to do ? the border's were manufactured in a way so there would be a Unionist (Protestant) majority in Northern Ireland,so he cant really go against the wishes of the majority can he.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 06:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56206 wrote:

LONG LIVE THE I.R.A.

"You stole irish land" thats like me saying you stole land of the native american indians and texas and california off the mexicans !
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 02:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
texas and california off the mexicans !

We paid for those!
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56219 wrote:
"You stole irish land" thats like me saying you stole land of the native american indians and texas and california off the mexicans !

The Mexicans stole it first from the Indians. There is no honor amongst thieves. No.......what you Scots did was wrong, you know it, and you're not doing a damned thing about it. The fight for a united Ireland has been blazing right up to just a few years ago. It's a contemporary fight, you witnessed it throughout your youth, you could have gotten involved, and yet YOU'RE DOING NOTHING TO RENDER JUSTICE UNTO THE IRISH. Don't lecture us, Scooby. Don't blame Bush for every evil deed committed in human time. TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN PEOPLE, THEIR LEADERS, YOUR NATIONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BRITISH, AND HEAL THYSELF FIRST. :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:57 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56218 wrote:
What do you want him to do ? the border's were manufactured in a way so there would be a Unionist (Protestant) majority in Northern Ireland,so he cant really go against the wishes of the majority can he.

And Bush got elected, TWICE. Remember your own words.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:35 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56225 wrote:
We paid for those!

did they have a choice ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56238 wrote:
The Mexicans stole it first from the Indians. There is no honor amongst thieves. No.......what you Scots did was wrong, you know it, and you're not doing a damned thing about it. The fight for a united Ireland has been blazing right up to just a few years ago. It's a contemporary fight, you witnessed it throughout your youth, you could have gotten involved, and yet YOU'RE DOING NOTHING TO RENDER JUSTICE UNTO THE IRISH. Don't lecture us, Scooby. Don't blame Bush for every evil deed committed in human time. TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR OWN PEOPLE, THEIR LEADERS, YOUR NATIONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BRITISH, AND HEAL THYSELF FIRST. :no:

Are you stupid Pino,i detest Imperialism and evething about the British Empire and all the troubles it caused,you support American Imperialism in the middle-east and latin-america and wherever else it suits you,can you not get that into your thick skull.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56240 wrote:
And Bush got elected, TWICE. Remember your own words.:no:

Surely you can see the difference,or maybe not ! before partition and ireland was one country,there was a catholic majority who wanted independence from the Uk,but the minority Protestant Unionists,predomently in the North of the country were against this,and wanted to remain part of the Uk,so to placate the protestants,the british governmnet partioned the country in such a way,to give the the protestants the majority in the north,creating northern ireland in the process,leaving the catholics in the north the minority.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:28 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56247 wrote:
did they have a choice ?

Let's put it this way: At the time, not only could we not have paid them, we could have not paid them and have been the proud owners of not only California and New Mexico, but all of Mexico.

They got a pretty okay deal for a nation who just totally lost a war.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:39 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;56262 wrote:
Let's put it this way: At the time, not only could we not have paid them, we could have not paid them and have been the proud owners of not only California and New Mexico, but all of Mexico.

They got a pretty okay deal for a nation who just totally lost a war.

That makes it alright then,why stop at mexico,just take the whole continent !
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56263 wrote:
That makes it alright then,why stop at mexico,just take the whole continent !

And again.....who are you to talk? Why don't you Scots just seize ALL OF IRELAND, with the help of the army of your masters, the English? :no:
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:45 pm
@Pinochet73,
Mexico didn't colonize the northlands much, because they lacked the three things upon which the entire Spanish colonial existence rested -- sophisticated Indians, and gold and silver. Don't forget, Scoob, the Spanish were European conquerors, colonizers, killers and slave-masters, too. :no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56266 wrote:
And again.....who are you to talk? Why don't you Scots just seize ALL OF IRELAND, with the help of the army of your masters, the English? :no:

It was under british rule,not scottish rule,for a teacher you aint to bright are you,im the biggest critic of the British Empire on here.
0 Replies