Patriot Underground

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56268 wrote:
Mexico didn't colonize the northlands much, because they lacked the three things upon which the entire Spanish colonial existence rested -- sophisticated Indians, and gold and silver. Don't forget, Scoob, the Spanish were European conquerors, colonizers, killers and slave-masters, too. :no:

Yeh good christian europeans colonised the whole of the Americas,virtually wiping oput all the indigenous peoples in certain areas didnt they ?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:54 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56274 wrote:
Yeh good christian europeans colonised the whole of the Americas,virtually wiping oput all the indigenous peoples in certain areas didnt they ?

Yeah.....pretty much the same way you Scots did to the Irish, with the help of the British Army. I'm going to keep reminding you of that FACT until you give up your hypocrisy.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56275 wrote:
Yeah.....pretty much the same way you Scots did to the Irish, with the help of the British Army. I'm going to keep reminding you of that FACT until you give up your hypocrisy.:no:

What hypocrisy ? cant you read ?
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56276 wrote:
What hypocrisy ? cant you read ?

You're a hypcrite. You condemn behaviors of America that your country has also demonstrated. You share collective guilt. I don't care about your personal politics. You've chosen to live in and benefit from a country that's just as 'bad' as America. You share its guilt. Suck it up, Trotsky. Suck it up.:pimp:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:47 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56278 wrote:
You're a hypcrite. You condemn behaviors of America that your country has also demonstrated. You share collective guilt. I don't care about your personal politics. You've chosen to live in and benefit from a country that's just as 'bad' as America. You share its guilt. Suck it up, Trotsky. Suck it up.:pimp:

Yeh the British Empire has alot to answer for,its treatment of the indigenous populations it conquered around the globe,thankkfully the days of the empire are long gone,your an imperialist pino,im not,you backed the war in iraq,you want to nuke the middle-east,you backed US support of facist regimes in latin-america,i dont share any guilt in it pino,because i DIDN'T support any of it !
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:13 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56321 wrote:
Yeh the British Empire has alot to answer for,its treatment of the indigenous populations it conquered around the globe,thankkfully the days of the empire are long gone,your an imperialist pino,im not,you backed the war in iraq,you want to nuke the middle-east,you backed US support of facist regimes in latin-america,i dont share any guilt in it pino,because i DIDN'T support any of it !

You share collective guilt. You live in a country that has benefitted from imperialism. You know its imperialism is still alive and fully operational in Ireland, and you've chosen to do nothing about it. Scots don't belong in Ireland, but there they remain, under armed guard by the British Army. By not opposing it, you're tacitly supporting it. And so is your man Brown. Again.....you are in no position to judge America. When the last Scot and British soldier leave The Island, due in part to your activism, I might listen to your whining. :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:59 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56342 wrote:
You share collective guilt. You live in a country that has benefitted from imperialism. You know its imperialism is still alive and fully operational in Ireland, and you've chosen to do nothing about it. Scots don't belong in Ireland, but there they remain, under armed guard by the British Army. By not opposing it, you're tacitly supporting it. And so is your man Brown. Again.....you are in no position to judge America. When the last Scot and British soldier leave The Island, due in part to your activism, I might listen to your whining. :thumbdown:

"You share collective guilt" dont talk nonsense :beat:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:01 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56321 wrote:

Read again Pino :lightbulb:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:53 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56393 wrote:
"You share collective guilt" dont talk nonsense :beat:

Yeah.....you do. Scots are still in Ireland. What have you done to get them out? When did you last write a protest letter to Brown about it? When did you last protest in the streets about it? When did you last go to Belfast and protest there, against British-Scottish imperialism? Never? Oh........you're sort of like Bush, then -- you accept certain kinds of imperialism. :leghumper:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 04:56 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56394 wrote:
Read again Pino :lightbulb:

Not good enough. You're Scottish, and you're NOT actively protesting the imperialism YOUR country is still backing. What's good for Scotland, is good for America, according to the way YOU LIVE.

What is Brown doing to free Ireland? Is he still deploying the British Army there to oppress Catholics? Research this and report back soon: how many military deployments to Northern Ireland have there been since Brown took over? I apologize if this homework assignment 'embarasses' you. :FU1:
Numpty

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56418 wrote:
Not good enough. You're Scottish, and you're NOT actively protesting the imperialism YOUR country is still backing. What's good for Scotland, is good for America, according to the way YOU LIVE.

What is Brown doing to free Ireland? Is he still deploying the British Army there to oppress Catholics? Research this and report back soon: how many military deployments to Northern Ireland have there been since Brown took over? I apologize if this homework assignment 'embarasses' you. :FU1:

Seems to me 1/5 of Ireland is predominantly Protestant while the rest of Eire is populated by Catholics,...correct?

Hurt does it that the pope loving scumbags are oppressed by the mighty prorestants. Yeah Fook 'em. Wankers they deserve what they get trying to force their ways on the christians of the north.

Sound familiar Mr Pino? Oh I don't know maybe the 1 billion Muslims you condem as terrorists and murderers hear that sort of filth from you daily.

How can you condem any sort of oppression from the past when you openly support it against Muslims,.....HYPOCRITE. :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 09:02 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56442 wrote:
Seems to me 1/5 of Ireland is predominantly Protestant while the rest of Eire is populated by Catholics,...correct?

Hurt does it that the pope loving scumbags are oppressed by the mighty prorestants. Yeah Fook 'em. Wankers they deserve what they get trying to force their ways on the christians of the north.

Sound familiar Mr Pino? Oh I don't know maybe the 1 billion Muslims you condem as terrorists and murderers hear that sort of filth from you daily.

How can you condem any sort of oppression from the past when you openly support it against Muslims,.....HYPOCRITE. :beat:

Most of us are scumbag hypocrites on some level, regarding some issues. You hate Catholics and have supported their active oppression and murder. That's your 'scumbag-hypocrite issue'. Mine involves Muslims. Scoob's is his anti-Americanism. Few have managed to escape scumbag-status. Few. And if you keep talking about Catholics like that, I'm going to wish you ill. :FU2:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56417 wrote:
Yeah.....you do. Scots are still in Ireland. What have you done to get them out? When did you last write a protest letter to Brown about it? When did you last protest in the streets about it? When did you last go to Belfast and protest there, against British-Scottish imperialism? Never? Oh........you're sort of like Bush, then -- you accept certain kinds of imperialism. :leghumper:

Pino,you are just be silly now,i ha ve made my feeling about Ireland and the British Empire perfectly clear.

Sinn Fein are now part of a power sharing government,Martin McGuiness is now Deputy First Minister.

"Your'e sort of like Bush then" pino you are making a fool of yourself :wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 06:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56418 wrote:

You need to do some research Pino :lightbulb: the only person you are embarrasing is yourself
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:20 am
@Pinochet73,
He's pretty good at making you look bad. Light on substance, heavy on hyprocracy.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:51 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;56471 wrote:
He's pretty good at making you look bad. Light on substance, heavy on hyprocracy.[/QUOTE

How is he making me look bad ? "light on substance,heavy on hypocracy" you dont really know much about what we are discussing do you :lightbulb:

come back with a decent contribution Very Happy
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:05 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56480 wrote:
come back with a decent contribution Very Happy

Sanchez contributing something decent?

This is a POLITICAL forum, not a HUMOR one Very Happy
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 09:33 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56446 wrote:
Most of us are scumbag hypocrites on some level, regarding some issues. You hate Catholics and have supported their active oppression and murder. That's your 'scumbag-hypocrite issue'. Mine involves Muslims. Scoob's is his anti-Americanism. Few have managed to escape scumbag-status. Few. And if you keep talking about Catholics like that, I'm going to wish you ill. :FU2:

I am not hypocritical about religion, you know my thoughts about ALL organised religion. They are all fairy stories. Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 11:29 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56446 wrote:

"Scoob's in his anti-americanism" Here we go again pino,because i dont agree with you or your President's politics,i hate America :beat: thats the same crap O'reilly comes out with :wtf:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;56517 wrote:
"Scoob's in his anti-americanism" Here we go again pino,because i dont agree with you or your President's politics,i hate America :beat: thats the same crap O'reilly comes out with :wtf:

I'm going by what you say, Scoob. It's nothing but anti-American biggotry. You Europeans are such simpletons these days. You think that if you keep drinking yourselves half to death every day, all your problems will disappear. They won't. At some point you have to wake up and start living again. :no: