Patriot Underground

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 08:25 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56495 wrote:
I am not hypocritical about religion, you know my thoughts about ALL organised religion. They are all fairy stories. Very Happy

But you're hypocritical in other ways. All people are. You're no different. Say, you said, "Fook'm", earlier. You sounded like a real soccer hooligan, there for a second. How does that square with, "Fayk oooooff"? What character-type sounds like that?Very Happy
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 12:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56544 wrote:
I'm going by what you say, Scoob. It's nothing but anti-American biggotry. You Europeans are such simpletons these days. You think that if you keep drinking yourselves half to death every day, all your problems will disappear. They won't. At some point you have to wake up and start living again. :no:

"You europeans are such simpletons these days" LOL Very Happy George Bush is your presdent for f*cks sake :wtf:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 02:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
Anybody who thinks "nuk'em" is a legitimate solution to all their worldly problems, in my book, is a simpleton
Numpty

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 03:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56545 wrote:
But you're hypocritical in other ways. All people are. You're no different. Say, you said, "Fook'm", earlier. You sounded like a real soccer hooligan, there for a second. How does that square with, "Fayk oooooff"? What character-type sounds like that?Very Happy

Indeed I did, though for that purpose I was just making a point about how what I said about the Catholics sounded very much like your ranting when it comes to the Muslims.

For the record i don't actually believe or condone those sentiments towards Catholics,.......just the Pope. Very Happy jk.

Oh I have been in a few scrapes in my younger days due to football, nothing too serious, just a few bar brawls. :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:04 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;56567 wrote:
Indeed I did, though for that purpose I was just making a point about how what I said about the Catholics sounded very much like your ranting when it comes to the Muslims.

For the record i don't actually believe or condone those sentiments towards Catholics,.......just the Pope. Very Happy jk.

Oh I have been in a few scrapes in my younger days due to football, nothing too serious, just a few bar brawls. :thumbup:

Yeah, but what character-type tends to say, "Feyk oooff, why doon't ya?" Is that more Scottish or Irish? Also, what kind of Scottish accent is it that's so bad, it needs English subtitles in movies sold overseas? Just curious.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:09 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;56566 wrote:
Anybody who thinks "nuk'em" is a legitimate solution to all their worldly problems, in my book, is a simpleton

Say that again and I'll NUKE ya. I've got a man-packed model in the backyard, just waiting to be cooked off. :devilheadbang::beerchug:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;56591 wrote:
Say that again and I'll NUKE ya. I've got a man-packed model in the backyard, just waiting to be cooked off. :devilheadbang::beerchug:

I'm sure.....:no:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 07:25 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
"Oi......fook'm. Fook'm and everyfing they ever done."

"Aye. They can just feyk oooff. I doon't understaaaaaand them (as if asking a question). Aye........for foook's sake."

"Pass me another Guinness, Laddie, for fook's sake.":alcoholic::beerbangX::beerchug::drive::spaz:

"Feyk oof, why doon't ya?"
0 Replies