Christian Homeland

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:44 pm
@Pinochet73,
"......I praise God we are just beginning to return to spiritual truth, and mostly because of the couragues explorations of the 'Love Generation' whom you probably see as evil just as I once did."

Ah, yes. You are now free to join yet another sect. It appears 'freedom' to you means finding the right group, guru, club, etc. My commitment to Christ means I don't need any of the above. In fact, it has always saved me from such folly.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:49 pm
@Arterion,
Arterion;27275 wrote:
Forgive me if I don't take your word on this. Christians are worst group of people, next to muslims, at minding their own damn business. You don't keep out of my business now, why should I expect you to if you had your own country?

I just don't want to bum you out any more than you already seem to be. A common trait of demolitionists is what I call 'downerism' -- this dark moodiness that's anchored in cynicism, and in extreme cases, nihilism. I grew up around a lot of people like that. They essentially criticized everything and everybody, all the while putting on airs (sp)of superiority, when in fact, I considered them to be seriously heavy, sad sacks of crap. One reason I live in Texas is that people down here are generally happy. :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 03:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
Fall in, Christian warriors, and prepare for hellfire and grim death. The Heathen will attack at dawn. Let us protect our children, and sacred way of life. It is against Satan himself that we fight.:headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 11:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27383 wrote:
Fall in, Christian warriors, and prepare for hellfire and grim death. The Heathen will attack at dawn. Let us protect our children, and sacred way of life. It is against Satan himself that we fight.:headbang:

are you pat robertson in disguise :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 04:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27447 wrote:
are you pat robertson in disguise :eek:

I am the ghost of Charlemagne.
Truth Re-Minder

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 08:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27466 wrote:
I am the ghost of Charlemagne.

Speaking that old bastard, I have a theory that Nepoleon was the reincarnation of Charlemagne. 2 great French conquerer's appoxamatly 1000 years apart. It has been thought that we reincarnate every 500 years or so, that would have been his 2nd incarnation after his time as Nepoleon.
Arterion

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 10:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27362 wrote:
I just don't want to bum you out any more than you already seem to be. A common trait of demolitionists is what I call 'downerism' -- this dark moodiness that's anchored in cynicism, and in extreme cases, nihilism. I grew up around a lot of people like that. They essentially criticized everything and everybody, all the while putting on airs (sp)of superiority, when in fact, I considered them to be seriously heavy, sad sacks of crap. One reason I live in Texas is that people down here are generally happy. :thumbup:

Why the non sequitur? Could you offer no reply to my post?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 07:57 am
@Truth Re-Minder,
[QUOTE='Truth' Re-Minder;27481]Speaking that old bastard, I have a theory that Nepoleon was the reincarnation of Charlemagne. 2 great French conquerer's appoxamatly 1000 years apart. It has been thought that we reincarnate every 500 years or so, that would have been his 2nd incarnation after his time as Nepoleon.[/QUOTE]

Lay off the cheap wine. Upgrade if you can't quit.Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 07:59 am
@Arterion,
Arterion;27490 wrote:
Why the non sequitur? Could you offer no reply to my post?

Why the madness? Speaking of weird thoughts -- I had a wild dream lastnight. I saw Demi-Urge having oral sex with Plato. I was about to puke, when suddenly Mithras and his bull showed up, and killed both of them. But.......Mithras then commenced to do something very, very perverted to the bull. Glad I woke up. I chalk the damn thing up to you and your fellow pagans, coming around here, infecting me with your spiritual madness. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies