Christian Homeland

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 11:13 am
Christians the world-over should begin contemplating the establishment of a strictly Christian homeland somewhere on Planet Earth. It will take many generations to actually pull it off, but we must at least begin to ponder the ways and means of accomplishing this desperately needed task. Think it over. I am.:headbang:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,760 • Replies: 108
No top replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 01:21 pm
@Pinochet73,
:headbang:Formerly Christian Europe is the best...
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 06:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24433 wrote:
:headbang:Formerly Christian Europe is the best...

I get the feeling Europe is now a lost cause. I watch a lot of European flicks, and get the impression the place is lost to Christianity. Could be way wrong, but I suspect it's become irretrievably liberal, secular and decadent.:no:
Reagaknight

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 06:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Well, if we're going to have a Christian homeland, may as well go where it all started. I suppose there may be enough takers to repopulate one European country with a rich Christian heritage and a low birth rate. Italy comes to mind.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 09:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
I honestly don't see Christianity, at least in any major form, surviving the 21st century. Maybe in the 3rd world, but nowhere else.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 03:40 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24463 wrote:
I honestly don't see Christianity, at least in any major form, surviving the 21st century. Maybe in the 3rd world, but nowhere else.

Maybe you're right. But, that might not be all bad, considering that the Third World's population is growing rapidly.

It's a disturbing thought -- the notion of a Christian homeland -- but one we must nonetheless contemplate today. We must begin to discuss it with our younger generations of Christians. The seed must be planted, and I'm totally serious. For far too long has our religion been wedded to the political conventions of democracy and constitutionalism. In that regard, we have practiced three religions simultaneously, without realizing it. In fact, we have made Christianity dependent on these systems.

Times have changed, in that our systems have turned against Christianity, and now threaten to destroy it. And it isn't Christianity alone, either. Our societies at large are gravely endangered, as our enemies attack us from within, hoping that we will suspend our individual rights and democracies in order to neutralize them, such that they can highlight for their murdereous brethren how weak by design our entire way of life was from the beginning of the modern age, thereby inspiring them to attack it even more virulently. Their devious strategies are working, almost to the extent of immobilizing us, and putting us in an increasingly hopeless dilemma.

In the final analysis, Christians will have to choose between citizenship in crumbling, anti-Christian, Western societies that continue to espouse irrelevant, if not moribund liberal philosophies, and the possibility of keeping their religion alive on Planet Earth, in some recognizable and functional form, in a homeland of their own, one that will require great sacrifice in life and treasure, to build.

This is the age of consciousness-raising. May the next one, soon to follow, be one of action. :headbang:
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 10:09 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24463 wrote:

Christianity is likely to survive the 21st century as a majority or substantial minority. even in America, which may become a third world country itself. I doubt that the growing secularism in America will amount to anything with illegal immigrants pouring in. Besides, a population doesn't just go from 80% to one percent in a century without major changes. I can only see some sort of atheist, secular, oppressive dictatorship or global Muslim caliphate doing something like that. And IMO, Christianity will probably be around as long as humans are. It has managed to shift and change to meet its needs so far.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Hail, Christendom!
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 07:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Antarctica is available.... I will help you pack
92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;24528 wrote:

LOL

Pinochet73;24499 wrote:
Hail, Christendom!

I would suggest that this is part of the problem. I have no problem with christians, or christianity, but for decades, hell centuries, they have been pushing their values and views on people that do not belive, or even christians that believe differently. You can only push your agenda so far before people push back.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24531 wrote:
LOL

I would suggest that this is part of the problem. I have no problem with christians, or christianity, but for decades, hell centuries, they have been pushing their values and views on people that do not belive, or even christians that believe differently. You can only push your agenda so far before people push back.

Just curious -- what are your religious beliefs? Just curious.:scratchchin:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:41 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;24528 wrote:

Dat's cold, Dude. Cold. But....I could do some serious chill'n down yonder. :happybirthday:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 08:46 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24533 wrote:
Just curious -- what are your religious beliefs? Just curious.:scratchchin:

I am an agnostic. I don't believe in god, but I don't rule out the possibility of his existance. I have had plenty in my life that would make most people a believer, getting shot practically in my face except my leg moved in the last second, almost having my head crushed by a trailer after hitting a rock on my skateboad and falling into the street, a beautiful son, and quite a few other things. I just can't bring myself to surrender freewill to something that has not been proven.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 10:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24428 wrote:
Christians the world-over should begin contemplating the establishment of a strictly Christian homeland somewhere on Planet Earth. It will take many generations to actually pull it off, but we must at least begin to ponder the ways and means of accomplishing this desperately needed task. Think it over. I am.:headbang:

I don't think it will happen, with Radical Islam on the march I think the world body would be opposed to any religion forming a new country. Plus, where you gonna put it? The only "expansion" land left is Antarctica.
Silverchild79

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2007 10:25 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;24528 wrote:

REP!!
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:39 am
@Pinochet73,
Quote:

Well, the basic idea seems to be that this would be a Christian country for Christians who do not want to live in a secular society, so it doesn't seem to hurt you in any way...

Quote:
I don't think it will happen, with Radical Islam on the march I think the world body would be opposed to any religion forming a new country. Plus, where you gonna put it? The only "expansion" land left is Antarctica.

This really couldn't happen short term anyway, pick a country where the natives are dieing out.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:55 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;24528 wrote:

The Antarctic ribbon is neat. I always wanted one. Didn't get one before reaching the end of my useful service life.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 07:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24499 wrote:
Hail, Christendom!

You shouldn't hail manmade things. You should honor Christ Jesus, His Word, and His Father.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 10:54 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24545 wrote:

It's an idea I believe Christians should entertain, discuss, and pass on to their children. After all, Christendom did exist once before. Its rebirth could ultimately save Christianity. If one examines the conditions under which Christianity exists today, one cannot but conclude that it's dangerously dependent upon other, semi-religious systems -- democracy, constitutionalism, etc. It doesn't hold sway anywhere under its own authority, for the purpose of securing its own existence and perpetuation. Therefore, it's easily undermined, betrayed, and ignored in the West, the very society it so decisively helped establish. Developments in the UK epitomize this travesty. Hateful Muslims living there mobilize in large numbers to openly wage war against it, in an effort to impose through violence the alien belief system, Sharia Law, on the entire population. Restrained from defending themselves by a legal system that evolved out of Christian humanism, Britons must stand idly by and watch this deliberate, sustained, and devious demolition of their society proceed, uncontested. If Jews can have a homeland, and if Muslims can gain sympathy for commiting genocide for the sake of establishing their homelands, CHRISTIANS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN HOMELAND TOO. After all, when they had one, they laid the foundations for the most progressive and productive of all world civilizations. :AR15firing:
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:00 am
@Pinochet73,
but still

where you gonna put it?
0 Replies