Christian Homeland

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:06 am
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
pick a country where the natives are dieing out.

That's where you put it. There's plenty.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:14 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;24565 wrote:
You shouldn't hail manmade things. You should honor Christ Jesus, His Word, and His Father.

If nothing man-made matters, why did God choose to intervene in human history in the form of a man? Also, Jesus Himself said He would send an advocate (the Holy Spirit), to assist us in our struggles, after Jesus departed this life. The Spirit has dwelled within Christians ever since, and has guided them in their two-thousand-year journey. Christendom was a great achievement along the way. Yes, I say 'hail, Christian Civilization', and I will fight for it. This is part of my calling. This is God's will. What we do in life matters.:AR15firing:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:17 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24589 wrote:
That's where you put it. There's plenty.

No.....I say that we teach our children to re-take Europe, and hold on to the Americas.
:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:20 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24591 wrote:
No.....I say that we teach our children to re-take Europe, and hold on to the Americas.
:AR15firing: :rocketwhore:

wow dude, you're crazy lol
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:46 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24593 wrote:

Just figured it out now? (J/K, no offense:))
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:48 am
@Pinochet73,
I had my suspicions

can we actually look at this rationally for a second

taking a small band of guerrilla fighters into Europe to overthrow a government to establish a Christian state.

How is that different then what we're fighting against in the mid east?
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 11:55 am
@Pinochet73,
Um... San Marino doesn't have oil, so no one really cares?
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 12:26 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;24600 wrote:
Um... San Marino doesn't have oil, so no one really cares?

I have a feeling Pino couldn't overtake Dan Marino :cool:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 12:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
LOL, have to agree with you there. Of course, that's not really anything to be ashamed of.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:16 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24593 wrote:

So, the idea of Christians wanting a homeland is crazy? Why is it not crazy when Jews and Muslims want one?:scratchchin:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:18 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24599 wrote:
I had my suspicions

can we actually look at this rationally for a second

taking a small band of guerrilla fighters into Europe to overthrow a government to establish a Christian state.

How is that different then what we're fighting against in the mid east?

That should be obvious. I'll give you a hint -- Sharia Law. Does that ring any bells?Laughing
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:23 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;24565 wrote:
You shouldn't hail manmade things. You should honor Christ Jesus, His Word, and His Father.

How does your attachment to the Bible figure into this? After all, it was 'man-made'. :scratchchin:
92b16vx

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24611 wrote:
That should be obvious. I'll give you a hint -- Sharia Law. Does that ring any bells?Laughing

Like he asked, how is it different. They fight for a set of muslim values and laws, you want to fight for a set of christian values and laws.

Hi pot, have you met kettle? He's black.
Silverchild79

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 03:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24614 wrote:
How does your attachment to the Bible figure into this? After all, it was 'man-made'. :scratchchin:

Idolatry of the Bible, my favorite Christian Paradox.

And I think Muslim states and Jewish states are just as ridiculous. While Israel is a Jewish state they're certainly more moderate to non Jews in their country, In Iran a woman can be beaten for not following Islamic dress code, doesn't happen in Tel A Vive.

the whole "Holy Land" thing has always baffled me, it's ******* dirt! Beyond that if it's so Godly why are you killing people there, seems to take away from the holiness wouldn't you think? Why can't everyone live there, practice their religion in their home or church, and leave everyone else the **** alone?

It's pure crap, no religion should dominate society, society should be ran by a secular government which protects all religions while supports none. It is impossible to have a Muslim society where Christians and Jews are treated as equals. It is likewise impossible to have a Christian society where Muslims and Jews are considered equal. This has nothing to do with the "Godliness of the faith" and everything to do with the corruptibility of man.

Take the embezzling nun for example (see current events). certain groups will tell you that "she just wasn't close enough to the lord" or similar speak. The fact of the matter is that being a nun made her no less safe from her own greed. Neither will a Christian government be any more safe against corruption. They already tried it once in Europe, it didn't work the first time.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 08:47 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24619 wrote:
Idolatry of the Bible, my favorite Christian Paradox.

And I think Muslim states and Jewish states are just as ridiculous. While Israel is a Jewish state they're certainly more moderate to non Jews in their country, In Iran a woman can be beaten for not following Islamic dress code, doesn't happen in Tel A Vive.

the whole "Holy Land" thing has always baffled me, it's ***ing dirt! Beyond that if it's so Godly why are you killing people there, seems to take away from the holiness wouldn't you think? Why can't everyone live there, practice their religion in their home or church, and leave everyone else the *** alone?

It's pure crap, no religion should dominate society, society should be ran by a secular government which protects all religions while supports none. It is impossible to have a Muslim society where Christians and Jews are treated as equals. It is likewise impossible to have a Christian society where Muslims and Jews are considered equal. This has nothing to do with the "Godliness of the faith" and everything to do with the corruptibility of man.

Take the embezzling nun for example (see current events). certain groups will tell you that "she just wasn't close enough to the lord" or similar speak. The fact of the matter is that being a nun made her no less safe from her own greed. Neither will a Christian government be any more safe against corruption. They already tried it once in Europe, it didn't work the first time.

This statement is so overwhelmingly positive in tone, I'd follow its author anywhere. Crying or Very sad
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 08:49 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;24617 wrote:
Like he asked, how is it different. They fight for a set of muslim values and laws, you want to fight for a set of christian values and laws.

Hi pot, have you met kettle? He's black.

If you think Christian 'law' is directly comparable to Sharia Law, you're either intellectually dishonest or biased beyond help. :wave2:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 08:51 pm
@Reagaknight,
"Hi pot, have you met kettle? He's black."

A White student of mine once said to me, "Don't fight The Black....embrace it.":afro:
:giterdone:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 09:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24646 wrote:
If you think Christian 'law' is directly comparable to Sharia Law, you're either intellectually dishonest or biased beyond help. :wave2:

Or, you're biased beyond help.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 11:16 am
@Pinochet73,
The time will come when Christians get fed up with the compromises for PC's sake, the ever-estranged co-mingling of their religion with the religions of democracy and constitutionalism, and the concessions made to their avowed enemies who seek their total annihilation, every waking moment of the day. When that moment arrives, they will rebel; but, without a homeland, their rebellion will be smashed, and scattered to the winds. The establishment of such a homeland is the first step to securing Christianity's survival, and eventual reconquest of lands and peoples lost to paganism and atheism.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
It is a fact of life - There is no place in the world that is entirely safe. That is why is it imperative that we protect our loved ones from harm in our own small universe - our homes.

I do admire the Australian stance with regard to vehement middle eastern clerics recently expelled from their country.
0 Replies