Christian Homeland

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 12:57 pm
@Pinochet73,
Australia's no better, they convicted a guy from a Muslim country for doing an anti-Muslim presentation even though he was just quoting from the Qur'ran a few years back.
Silverchild79

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:22 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24645 wrote:
This statement is so overwhelmingly positive in tone, I'd follow its author anywhere. Crying or Very sad

I love it when you can't find anything to argue against so you attack my perceived tone of voice :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24744 wrote:
I love it when you can't find anything to argue against so you attack my perceived tone of voice :beat:

I have a thing about negative people. Your statement was drenched in 'downerism'.:no:
Volunteer

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 12:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24614 wrote:
How does your attachment to the Bible figure into this? After all, it was 'man-made'. :scratchchin:

It was God breathed, not man made.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 12:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24705 wrote:
The time will come when Christians get fed up with the compromises for PC's sake, the ever-estranged co-mingling of their religion with the religions of democracy and constitutionalism, and the concessions made to their avowed enemies who seek their total annihilation, every waking moment of the day. When that moment arrives, they will rebel; but, without a homeland, their rebellion will be smashed, and scattered to the winds. The establishment of such a homeland is the first step to securing Christianity's survival, and eventual reconquest of lands and peoples lost to paganism and atheism.

There is an organization that is an offshoot of Rand. It is called ANSER. In the mid-1990s this organization was commissioned to determine the next threat to the USA. Their conclusion was that there would be a direct threat to the US homeland. How and why? Do the research on that yourself.

Contrary to what many people state about the good old US of A, it was founded as a Christian nation. It was dedicated to the God of the Bible. Its laws and institutions were established to enable people to honor God. What has failed since then is a vigilance on the part of our generation and those generations that came between our time and that of the founding fathers.

Charity begins at home and spreads abroad. By the by, you keep forgetting the Jewish element in this picture. Christians are not Christians without the Jewish people. God does not break His covenant, even when humans do.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;24812 wrote:
There is an organization that is an offshoot of Rand. It is called ANSER. In the mid-1990s this organization was commissioned to determine the next threat to the USA. Their conclusion was that there would be a direct threat to the US homeland. How and why? Do the research on that yourself.

Contrary to what many people state about the good old US of A, it was founded as a Christian nation. It was dedicated to the God of the Bible. Its laws and institutions were established to enable people to honor God. What has failed since then is a vigilance on the part of our generation and those generations that came between our time and that of the founding fathers.

Charity begins at home and spreads abroad. By the by, you keep forgetting the Jewish element in this picture. Christians are not Christians without the Jewish people. God does not break His covenant, even when humans do.

Good stuff, Airborne. Good stuff. Our culture is slowly being de-Christianized. That's the problem. Regarding the Jews, they have a homeland -- Israel.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 12:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;24746 wrote:
I have a thing about negative people. Your statement was drenched in 'downerism'.:no:

the only "downerism" in my tone was my lack of enthusiasm that you could see the light

and you have justified my doubt
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:43 pm
@Reagaknight,
are athiests allowed in this christian homeland ?
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:52 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24978 wrote:

We still need someone to clean the machinery.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 01:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;24978 wrote:

Are you joking? Of course not. Not even. No way. NOBODY BUT CHRISTIANS, BY LEGAL CONTRACT. :headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 02:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;24976 wrote:
the only "downerism" in my tone was my lack of enthusiasm that you could see the light

and you have justified my doubt

Okay.....just an observation. We all have to check ourselves periodically for downer-thinking. It's spiritual cancer.
:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:33 pm
@Reagaknight,
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:36 pm
@Reagaknight,
[SIZE="5"]FRANCO[/SIZE]:devilheadbang: :bangin:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 01:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
[SIZE="5"]Fasces[/SIZE]:headbang:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:00 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;25152 wrote:

nixon toasted a loyal friend and fascist dictator,who overthrew an elected government :thumbdown: the USA the great bastion of democracy and the land of the free :thumbdown:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Sometimes we deal with the devil to get what we need.
The world has changed remarkably in the last 35 years since then.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:12 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25158 wrote:
Sometimes we deal with the devil to get what we need.
The world has changed remarkably in the last 35 years since then.

you dealt with quite a few devils ian,saddam and bin-laden,spring to mind more recently.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
True enough.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:22 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;25164 wrote:
True enough.

i hope you dont think im being anti-american ian,im just pointing out some double-standards,the USA has carried out.
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 02:38 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;25166 wrote:
i hope you dont think im being anti-american ian,im just pointing out some double-standards,the USA has carried out.

Yes, but like I intimated previously, we do whatever is necessary at that moment, anticipating the best possible result. But international politics is an ever changing entity taking on a life of its own. Sound judgment one day may result in future disaster. But it is not for us to take pot shots at the persons making those decisions - they are doing so on our behalf and, I truly believe, in the best interest of the free world. In the end, they are just men. As an example, who could have anticipated that Iran would take 50 hostages during the Carter presidency only to see them released on the first day of Ronald Reagan's outstanding run? Hindsight is an easy critic. I have known men strongly in favor of the death penalty cry at death verdicts handed down on juries they served on. Point is, you have absolutely no idea of what you would do when actually faced with a monumental decision until it is before you. Hope it never happens, but if it does, I hope you have the courage and the will to make the "right" decision in the face of those in your charge.