A glimpse into the future? Hillary Clinton?

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:59 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;19243 wrote:
lol he stood up to terrorist islam,by invading iraq,who had no connectiion to 9/11,when most of the bombers were saudis,maybe he got the countries mixed up on the map :wtf: outside the USA bush is seen as a joke figure,as for hilary being a communist lol

Any time we can fight Terrorist Islam, we're doing what we're supposed to be doing, and we're in the location we're supposed to be in. Details just don't matter.:headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 08:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19341 wrote:
Any time we can fight Terrorist Islam, we're doing what we're supposed to be doing, and we're in the location we're supposed to be in. Details just don't matter.:headbang:

alqueda were not in iraq before you invaded ! they are now ! details dont matter ? :eek: yeh thats an intelligent way to look at it :thumbdown:
Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 08:41 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;19377 wrote:
alqueda were not in iraq before you invaded ! they are now ! details dont matter ? :eek: yeh thats an intelligent way to look at it :thumbdown:
Quote:
alqueda were not in iraq before you invaded !

Prove it?
Quote:
they are now !
Are plan worked.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 08:48 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19393 wrote:
Prove it?Are plan worked.

no connection was ever made beteeen iraq and alqueda.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:00 am
@mousy,
Why was a connection needed. Saddam was in violation of UN mandate. Of which we held title too. We went in with UN and Congressional approvement.
"no connection" is debatable, just because you think one was not there does not mean it wasn't.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Watched a televised interview of The Hildabeast yesterday. She's the most fake, shallow, devious and desperate LIAR running for President today. And to think her mafioso husband, Slicky Boy the Cock Hound, will be back in power. God, what's happening to America? :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:15 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19399 wrote:
Why was a connection needed. Saddam was in violation of UN mandate. Of which we held title too. We went in with UN and Congressional approvement.
"no connection" is debatable, just because you think one was not there does not mean it wasn't.

there are a few countries in violation of UN MANDATES,turkey and israel,alqueda attacked the USA so you had the right to go after them in afghanistan,not iraq
Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:26 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;19410 wrote:
there are a few countries in violation of UN MANDATES,turkey and israel,alqueda attacked the USA so you had the right to go after them in afghanistan,not iraq
Quote:
there are a few countries in violation of UN MANDATES
Damn right, but we are the ones that decide which one's we will act on, not you!
Quote:
alqueda attacked the USA so you had the right to go after them in afghanistan,not iraq
Says you. We do what ever the **** we want. Don't like it, stop us.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 11:09 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19418 wrote:
Damn right, but we are the ones that decide which one's we will act on, not you!Says you. We do what ever the *** we want. Don't like it, stop us.

lol are you donald rumsfield in disguise,you act on the ones that suit you,and turn a blind eye to others,well you aint gonna win in iraq,you are going to have to leave sometime,your bully-boy tactics dont always work you know Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:22 pm
@mousy,
Rumsfeld pissed me off with his arrogance.
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19418 wrote:
Damn right, but we are the ones that decide which one's we will act on, not you!

I thought Bush was the "decider." Are you Bush? That WOULD explain the fuzzy thinking and bad English.

Quote:
We do what ever the *** we want. Don't like it, stop us.

YOU actually aren't doing anything.
0 Replies

lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19403 wrote:
Watched a televised interview of The Hildabeast yesterday. She's the most fake, shallow, devious and desperate LIAR running for President today. And to think her mafioso husband, Slicky Boy the Cock Hound, will be back in power. God, what's happening to America? :thumbdown:

I agree! Now if we could only nominate a true conservative for the Republicans in 2008--you know, Ron Paul, the only one in the bunch--then we can keep Hillary out of the White House. He's the only one who will beat the Democrats, and beat them he would. As far as I can tell the only beef "conservatives" have with Paul is that he doesn't fit the fetishistic view of their war in Iraq.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a strong national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." --Ronald Reagan
92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 05:25 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19399 wrote:

You said you don't beleive in the UN, so that is negligable. The UN mandate was based on faulty testimony, and out right lies, as later reveal by Colin Powell, along with other key figures, and the 9/11 Commission. The meat of the resolution is based on WMD, which as we all know, were not there. The UN Weapons inspectors say this, and is sited in the 9/11 report.

And there is no "us". You have merely supported policy others made in a war others are fighting, more correctly you should identify them as "them", or "they". Here is an example...

Quote:
Damn right, but they are the ones that decide which one's they will act on, not you!

You see, you had no part in the process, and I think that is a problem. You swallowed Bushs bullshit "either you're with us, or you're with them", which is complete garbage, and an unAmerican, and unpatriotic statement, as this is a nation of individuals.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 05:34 pm
@lancesorbenson,
lancesorbenson;19533 wrote:
I agree! Now if we could only nominate a true conservative for the Republicans in 2008--you know, Ron Paul, the only one in the bunch--then we can keep Hillary out of the White House. He's the only one who will beat the Democrats, and beat them he would. As far as I can tell the only beef "conservatives" have with Paul is that he doesn't fit the fetishistic view of their war in Iraq.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a strong national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." --Ronald Reagan

Most of these guys can't comprehend that in order to beat Hitlery, the candidate will need to be able to pull republican votes, as well as the "fringes" like the Congressional Party, Libertarian, and hell, even some democrats. None of the "forerunners" can do this in the way that Paul can. I think after the last two elections, people are getting sick of voting for the lesser of two evils, and will either not vote, or write in.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 05:39 pm
@mousy,
Okay.....I'm beginning to read you guys. The light is coming on. You're saying Paul is different enough to draw off votes from The Beast. Gotcha. It's a matter of strategy. Okay.....cool.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 06:56 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19554 wrote:
Okay.....I'm beginning to read you guys. The light is coming on. You're saying Paul is different enough to draw off votes from The Beast. Gotcha. It's a matter of strategy. Okay.....cool.

Not only that, but he is a stout republican in the very truest sense of the word.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 08:26 pm
@mousy,
Bill Clinton as I understood has been nominated and accepted the nomination. for the position of (dont know the proper name) Head of the U.N. Imagine bill in charge of the UN and Hillary in charge of the U.S.
lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:29 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;19587 wrote:
Bill Clinton as I understood has been nominated and accepted the nomination. for the position of (dont know the proper name) Head of the U.N. Imagine bill in charge of the UN and Hillary in charge of the U.S.

It's only talk at this point that Bill Clinton assume the role as the next Secretary-General of the United Nations. He does want the job. This is more reason for Republicans to nominate Ron Paul as their candidate in 2008. He is the ONLY candidate who will withdrawal our country from the UN. Then maybe that sweet riverfront property in New York can be turned into something more useful. A waste reclamation plant perhaps?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:32 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
A waste reclamation plant perhaps?
It is so right now.
lancesorbenson

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 10:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19631 wrote:
It is so right now.

That would mean the sh!t there now would be being turned into something useful. I don't think anything useful has ever come out of the UN.
0 Replies