A glimpse into the future? Hillary Clinton?

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 12:54 pm
@mousy,
Scooby - what is your origin..? Just curious.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 12:58 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17403 wrote:
Scooby - what is your origin..? Just curious.

scottish :eek:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 02:46 pm
@mousy,
Am I correct to assume that you might be in your early 20's and have a progressive political slant..?
Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 02:49 pm
@mousy,
What gave it away?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 04:52 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17422 wrote:
Am I correct to assume that you might be in your early 20's and have a progressive political slant..?

nope im in my 30s :thumbup: "a progressive political slant" does that mean you think im far-left in my views Very Happy a liberal or a pinko :eek:
socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:01 pm
@mousy,
Like I said, just curious....I have 2 children that call themselves progressive democrats. They happen to be 28 and 31 living in Berkeley, and, in my learned opinion, have views that are largely based on emotion and community and not experience.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:30 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17459 wrote:
Like I said, just curious....I have 2 children that call themselves progressive democrats. They happen to be 28 and 31 living in Berkeley, and, in my learned opinion, have views that are largely based on emotion and community and not experience.

im sure your children are decent people and you can respect their point of view,and they can respect yours.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:49 pm
@mousy,
True enough. I started out with the same ideals that they embrace now only to become far more protective and conservative once I had to fend for them.
Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 05:55 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;17490 wrote:
True enough. I started out with the same ideals that they embrace now only to become far more protective and conservative once I had to fend for them.

Personal observation. Isn't it amazing how conservative we get when we have to care about the welfare of something or someone other than ourselves?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:11 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17499 wrote:
Personal observation. Isn't it amazing how conservative we get when we have to care about the welfare of something or someone other than ourselves?

interesting,dont you believe in a national health service,you conservatives care so much about the welfare of others
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:14 pm
@mousy,
I believe in national service.

If you choose to provide your national service contribution in the health service, good on you.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:15 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;17457 wrote:
nope im in my 30s :thumbup: "a progressive political slant" does that mean you think im far-left in my views Very Happy a liberal or a pinko :eek:

Which do you prefer?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:25 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17521 wrote:
Which do you prefer?

anything you choose is fine by me :thumbup: i will take it as a compliment
Volunteer

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 06:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;17530 wrote:
anything you choose is fine by me :thumbup: i will take it as a compliment

Coooool
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 06:51 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;17531 wrote:
Coooool

ok fundie :thumbup: or mr robertson
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 07:20 am
@mousy,
Volly is a Fundie. He's a great guy, but a slave to literal interpretation. Accordingly, he is oppressed by the Bible, not liberated by it, as he believes.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:18 am
@mousy,
Check this out - it's an email from another a newsletter I get from Ann Coulter:

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Bay Buchanan has just done something very dangerous...

No, it's not that she has written a new book about Hillary Clinton. It's much more than that.

It's that Bay has scored a direct hit on the "Hillary Express" -- and we all know for sure how hazardous that can be!

What Bay Buchanan has done is expose the inner workings of Hillary's "extreme makeover" campaign, perhaps the most cynical, cold-blooded deception of American voters in the history of Presidential elections.

I've watched every Presidential election since the epic Nixon-Kennedy contest in 1960. I thought I'd seen everything big-time politics could throw at us. But I was dead wrong!

Bay Buchanan has uncovered the undeniable, bedrock truth about Hillary Clinton, which is...

She will not be elected President if the voters know the truth about who she really is... and what she really believes. And Hillary and her strategists know this!

Indeed, by the time "Team Hillary" -- the biggest campaign staff ever amassed in U.S. election history -- is finished, their "product" will be kinder, more thoughtful, a person of faith, a politician with beliefs and values that reflect those of Middle America, and a leader tough enough to be the nation's commander-in-chief in a time of war.

Imagine! The long-time, anti-war, anti-military Hillary Clinton as "the best choice to defend the American Homeland."

As soon as this book hits the bestseller list, as it assuredly will, Bay Buchanan knows she will be attacked personally and savagely in every print and TV news outlet by wave after wave of Clintonista shock troops.

But she wrote the book anyway. And having just finished reading it, I can promise you that you have never read a more enthralling (and alarming!) book about top-level, high-stakes political scheming in your life.

Today, for a limited time, Human Events is making The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton available to you absolutely free.

Click Here to get The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton -- which it will be my pleasure to send you ABSOLUTELY FREE in hard cover.

Sincerely,

Thomas S. Winter
Editor in Chief, HUMAN EVENTS
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:26 am
@socalgolfguy,
right -wing propaganda :thumbdown:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:04 pm
@mousy,
Typical left wing responce.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 10:40 pm
@mousy,
To answer a question asked in this thread about a national health service - NO!
If half of the things said against such as Canada's and England's health service are true, who in his right mind would want it?
If the concern is that many have little or no health coverage, then there are better ways to help them. Our poor and illegals get better health care than many in countries with national health care.
Not to mention the tax money required to pay for it (we already pay enough).