scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:44 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18704 wrote:
Pino - I do not think this young man has any interest in doing much more than mooching off the system all the time whining about how bad things are in OUR country.

its not about your country socal,its about the people who run it,the USA is a great country :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:47 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18693 wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

why are you not surprised i dont have a gun,i love westerns :thumbup:
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 10:30 am
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18354 wrote:
RU,

Isn't that what Nazi Germany did before they had housewives carting wheelbarrows to buy loaves of bread?

I honestly Dont know. I think The USA would make great nazis (DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY)
rugonnacry

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 10:39 am
@lizwitch,
lizwitch;18426 wrote:
I'm sick of arguing with you people. You don't base your comments on facts - you spin the subject to suite whatever it is you are saying instead of staying on topic - you guys make no sense - you have no sense - I like discussing politics with people with different views then I because I learn a lot that way and it makes my view broader - but you guys give me nothing - you have no substance to your beliefs - simple minded ridiculousness.

Actualyl what happens is we dont MAKE UP facts (AHEM LIZ) we post facts that discredit YOUR ideas.
Thats makes us the crazys
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 02:03 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;18758 wrote:
Actualyl what happens is we dont MAKE UP facts (AHEM LIZ) we post facts that discredit YOUR ideas.
Thats makes us the crazys

POSTING FACTS :eek: people post things that back up their own points of view,who is to say what you post is fact.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 02:49 pm
@markx15,
You and I could read the same exact item in the press and our takes on the facts might differ 180 degrees. We confirm what supports our point of view and deny the rest.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 03:47 pm
@markx15,
If I were GW, knowing the Repubs can't win in '08, and that I was going down in semi-infamy as a President, I would do many, ultra-nasty things to Terrorist Islam before leaving office.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 03:49 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18784 wrote:
If I were GW, knowing the Repubs can't win in '08, and that I was going down in semi-infamy as a President, I would do many, ultra-nasty things to Terrorist Islam before leaving office.

i think you ARE dick cheney :eek:
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:33 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18740 wrote:
its not about your country socal,its about the people who run it,the USA is a great country :thumbup:

So, you are not a US citizen.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:37 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18741 wrote:
why are you not surprised i dont have a gun,i love westerns :thumbup:

Most non-US Citizens do love westerns. The problem comes when the US acts as they act in the westerns and it affects the foreign policy of other countries in ways that those countries don't like. It may be good for the US and its national interests, but other countries don't think it's good for theirs.

Take Germany for example. They believe it is possible for man to prevent global warming. They have such faith in this, they are willing to put their views into law that all nations must abide by. What happens when the sun becomes more active or when forces outside man's control cause an increase in global temps? Folly.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:41 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;18757 wrote:
I honestly Dont know. I think The USA would make great nazis (DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY)

Everyone is capable of anything anyone else is capable of.

The reason Christians are inhibited from acting in an evil manner is the indwelling of Christ Jesus and His Holy Spirit.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:47 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;18783 wrote:
You and I could read the same exact item in the press and our takes on the facts might differ 180 degrees. We confirm what supports our point of view and deny the rest.

That's the effect of world view. Unless you have a common world view, and/or a common basis of knowledge, you can't see things from the same viewpoint. However, that fact doesn't validate one world view or another or make all worldviews equally right.

There is right and there is wrong. There is good and there is evil.

Satan exists as does God.

Sin exists as does Righteousness.

That doesn't mean they are equivalent in any manner. It doesn't mean one is just as good as the other. One is right and one is wrong. The human being who has the viewpoint can't tell the difference. Johari's window always keeps part of the picture hidden, unless someone outside the individual brings what is hidden into the light.

God provides His viewpoint through His Word. We choose to accept or reject It.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18785 wrote:
i think you ARE dick cheney :eek:

I think you're "Dick'n Bush".:headbang:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:53 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18848 wrote:
Most non-US Citizens do love westerns. The problem comes when the US acts as they act in the westerns and it affects the foreign policy of other countries in ways that those countries don't like. It may be good for the US and its national interests, but other countries don't think it's good for theirs.

Take Germany for example. They believe it is possible for man to prevent global warming. They have such faith in this, they are willing to put their views into law that all nations must abide by. What happens when the sun becomes more active or when forces outside man's control cause an increase in global temps? Folly.

the USA shouldnt interfere in other countries affairs then when they dont need to :thumbup: maybe you cant prevent global warming completely,but you can aleast try to cut out as much pollution as possible :thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:55 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18847 wrote:
So, you are not a US citizen.

nope im scottish
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 04:13 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18868 wrote:
nope im scottish

Scoob, I have a Scott-Irish last name, but I'm actually half IRISH, and half German. GOOD ON YA, LADDIE. GOOD ON YA!!!!!!!!!!!

Now DROP, do push-ups, and BEAT YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drnaline

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 04:27 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18867 wrote:
the USA shouldnt interfere in other countries affairs then when they dont need to :thumbup: maybe you cant prevent global warming completely,but you can aleast try to cut out as much pollution as possible :thumbup:
Do you think we shouldn't of interfered in WW2?
Quote:
but you can aleast try to cut out as much pollution as possible
We do, we have had alot of emission laws on the books since 1972.
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18876 wrote:
Scoob, I have a Scott-Irish last name, but I'm actually half IRISH, and half German. GOOD ON YA, LADDIE. GOOD ON YA!!!!!!!!!!!

Now DROP, do push-ups, and BEAT YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's drop, do push-ups, and beat your boots and yell Kiwi with each tap of the boots!
Volunteer

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;18867 wrote:

Tell that to China and Russia who are pumping out more than the US and Europe combined.

Oh, I forgot, they are developing nations so they need extra polution authority so they can come out of their underpriviledged (underdeveloped) status. Not.

Oh, I forgot, appeasment is the order of the day. We need to be like Israel, and give away some of our territory so others can be stronger and have a better position from which to defeat us.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:19 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;18894 wrote:
It's drop, do push-ups, and beat your boots and yell Kiwi with each tap of the boots!

Airborne, airborne,
I finally found a home.

Airborne, airborne,
I finally found a home.

A home, a home,
a home away from home.

A home, a home,
a home away from home.

HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: