Hilary for President?

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:19 pm
Certainly would not be my choice, and here is only one of the latest stories that bother me about her. Seems GQ was about to print a story about problems in her camp, and she and Bill managed to blackmail them into dumping it.
Politico.com
Quote:

Deeper into the article is one opinion of Hilary-
Quote:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,425 • Replies: 116
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:30 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Hitlery will finish the destruction of America that BushCo™ started.
mlurp

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2007 09:53 pm
@92b16vx,
Gosh we do agree some what. Bush and company didn't start the destruction of Ameica. The civilians did.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:39 am
@mlurp,
clinton/obama ticket :thumbup:
briansol

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 12:08 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;38975 wrote:
clinton/obama ticket :thumbup:

:thumbdown:

you don't even live in the US. lol
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 12:35 pm
@briansol,
briansol;38977 wrote:

that is true,but its just my opinion ! the last thing the world needs is another right-wing loony as president of the most powerful nation in the world,and the thought of another war in the middle-east.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 12:39 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;38909 wrote:
Gosh we do agree some what. Bush and company didn't start the destruction of Ameica. The civilians did.

Civilians didn't take America to war with Iraq to be stuck in a quagmire for a decade+ and all but ignoring the person, and group that actually commited to worst attack on America..EVER. America was glazed over by the rhetoric and taken down a path that is straining our economy, and military, while real terrorist sit just outside our grasp, and BushCo™ continues to cuddle the ******* Saudis, and we continue to give billions to commie china, allthe while NOT securing our borders and ports.. It is a disgrace.
Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 02:53 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Off on tangents again with snide attacks on those in power now. Can someone please give some real true reasons to vote for Hilary?
Does she have the ability to lead? Make policy that will work? Repair the perceived damage done by Congress and the executive branch?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 06:52 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;38994 wrote:
Can someone please give some real true reasons to vote for Hilary?

She'll socialize medicine? Expand the welfare and nanny state? Starting with the second, she will work to erode as many rights as possible, while propagating a tax that will rivel some places in Europe?
mlurp

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 08:16 pm
@92b16vx,
Jesus, for president, VP and all other posts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 11:41 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;38983 wrote:

In a country in which the presidential election yields less than 40% of the eligible voting population, yes, it is our fault. We get the government we deserve.

Reason for Hillary to be president:

It hasn't gotten bad enough yet. Americans still have this notion in their heads than things are "a-ok", or at least, "marginally acceptable". They live on the brink of disaster, but without said disaster they get to wake up the next day and feel good about themselves. They still have some faith in their government's honesty, and they have yet to revolt against the vile two-party system that is killing America.

Hillary Clinton will eat away at this country by selling it off to PACs, foreign interests, and globalists. She will propose "reforms" which are based neither on experience nor education, merely rhetoric and propaganda. She will NOT end the war in Iraq, such an action might tarnish her historical image, and thus, the will of the people will remain ignored. She will politicize the Supreme Court even further than Bush has, and create a new corporatism in which fascism meets collectivism. Maybe, when Americans are ruled by a leviathan government, bought and controlled by foreigners and corporatists, and they live in a world in which speech and action are regulated, maybe, MAYBE they will rise up and do something about it. LIKE VOTING IN THE GENERAL ******* ELECTION.

I don't know. Long run, maybe Hillary wouldn't be so bad for this country. She might help us find our fangs.

Just a thought.
briansol

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 12:51 am
@Curmudgeon,
she might help the economy too when everyone needs to build a bomb shelter
:X
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 01:01 am
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;39062 wrote:
In a country in which the presidential election yields less than 40% of the eligible voting population, yes, it is our fault. We get the government we deserve.

I half agree with that. Besides the brainwashed, duped, foam-flecked, pseudo-patriotic masses whipped into a fervor for war by the administration, you have to think about the alternative at the time. It's not like there was a decent alternative Sad
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 09:05 pm
@92b16vx,
We allow the government to become tied to the Military Industrial Complex as Ike warned us to not allow. Yes we did allow everything to happen. And we still think a vote might change things. loooool

92b16vx;38983 wrote:
Crito

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 11:09 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Hitlery will be a benevolent dictator, unlike Jr. who was a mean spirited dictator. Heil Hitlery!
http://4crito.com/msgbrd/pics/hillary_heil.jpg
wvpeach

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 12:09 am
@Crito,
I can not understand all the support for the woman . I don't know anybody that wants to vote for her. I think its a propaganda campaign to make her the nominee.

And did you hear that today president Bush predicted she would be the nominee and he'd like to give her some advice about how to handle the troops in Iraq if she wins.

She got blasted by Edwards and Gravel tonight on the Democratic Presidential debates for voting today in the senate for a bill that many are calling the first step to war with Iran. This bill came about today while the President of Iran was still in the US . Making the Bill a slap in the face and much more provocative. The bill is a demand and accusation that Iran is funding insurgencies in Iraq. That it stop and has some threatening language in it. After the bill passed the President of Iran made plans to leave the US quick in a huff and canceled some interviews with reporters that were scheduled.

Got to admit the US government did everything to insult the guy they could while he was here. The last thing he was quoted as saying to Christine Armanpour of CNN was that he had come here hoping to talk about peace. But it was apparent the US did not want peace.

They do seem to be determined they are going to hit Iran. I can't imagine they can spare the boots on the ground so they must be planning on bombs.

And Hillary seems to be in complete support of the plan. She is hawkish when she talks about Iran . I think she is just part of the same group as Chaney, Bush . They have all decided its her turn to be president. She defended her decision today and danced around sounding just like Bush . Can't talk about it the info is classified that kinda of stuff. ... Sound Familiar?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 06:48 am
@Curmudgeon,
I still am asking for real reasons why she should be president.
Quote:
Does she have the ability to lead? Make policy that will work? Repair the perceived damage done by Congress and the executive branch?
westernmom

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:38 am
@briansol,
briansol;38977 wrote:

Why is it that people from other countries keep thinking they know what's best for us?

A friend called from Alberta the other night and said he was "really impressed" with Hilary! I told him that he just wants our taxes to be as high as his!
92b16vx

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:24 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;39320 wrote:
I still am asking for real reasons why she should be president.

I have none for you, because I don't think she should be POTUS.....ever.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:25 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39281 wrote:
We allow the government to become tied to the Military Industrial Complex as Ike warned us to not allow. Yes we did allow everything to happen. And we still think a vote might change things. loooool
0 Replies