John P.

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:18 am
@ndjs,
And the mickey avatar was the only chance he had, poor family.

Let me just say, this is an awesome website. Thanks for letting me in on this Brent
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:24 am
@ndjs,
No problem Smile
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:24 am
@ndjs,
Thanks for joining Mike W.

I hope all the guests who view this sign up as well.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:28 am
@ndjs,
Here is a list of the PMs I was sent by "John P."

Proof I am who I am
I have a picture for you of me from last week when I was promoted to Lieutenant General
If you want it to post, give me your e-mail address.
Danke Sheun
-General

Here is your Proof, now shut up.
Guys, please take a look at my avatar. This was the only way I could get a picture on this site. I tried to put it on a thread but my spyware would not let me upload it from my pictures.
You will notice my three stars on my shoulder. This photo was taken last week at my ceremony to award me my third star. My friend and superior General (four star) Tommy Franks awarded me this in Washington D.C. a week ago tomorrow.

Wie Geht es Ihnen?
beleive me now? I am glad I atleast cleared this up. From now on, I will sign my name as Lieutenant General and that is it. I will only refer to my military status or career when I need to use an example to such post.
Thank you for being a soldier. No hard feelings and I hope I can call you my friend. You are a real trooper.
I also suggest joining the marines here in Washington so we can meet. I am a great asst. Base commander and a great person to work with.
Think about it.
-Lieutenant General

Good
So you trust me now?
I will keep that in mind about the Alabama thing. I go down once a year to help inspect sites you probably never have heard of. Nuclear sites. I help site commanders and other people of my status every now and then and do security inspections of such sites in places like new mexico where they have the Titan missiles, and Alabama and even Maryland.
Can I call you friend?

Here
Yeah, they are cleaning that stuff up. The last time I was in Alabama was last year for the security inspection team. But, there are a few silos in Alabama just like there are silos near Washington D.C.
No offense is taken for not stating your trust in me. I am sure you do trust me.
-Lieutenant General

Good Job Soldier
They have a few silos and a few mobile in Alabama. You guessed correct. But, some areas are heavily restricted that the military is authorized to shoot and kill.
That is fine. I am not asking you to relate any information to me. Yu are doing your duty by keeping classified information secret even though I am a general and you could trust me. That is good that you don't trust me with that info. Good Job Soldier.
-Lieutenant General

aNGRY
Guys, I am sick and tired of this.
Look, maybe I should just quit being on this site. Any suggestions?

hi
tell me something... you trust me right?
This guy is a pain. [in reference to Mike_W]

**** It
I am not retired. I still work on bases around the nation. I travel the world, and I have trips coming up.
Look, screw you guys if you don' beleive me. I will just quit being on this site.

w/e
Yeah, and you finally figured out my name. Chuck. Ok. Got me. But, do you trust that I am a general still?
I am not retired. Again, you got this off the internet. Internets are not always accurate. But, again, this is America. Freedom to think and beleive what the citizen wants.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:44 am
@ndjs,
Here is part of a screenshot of John P.'s account before he changed avatar and signature, and before being banned.
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 02:08 am
@ndjs,
Wow !!
I take a day off from the site and all Hell breaks loose on the poor misguided young'un !!:baby: :baby:

May I say - "I TOLD YOU SO " ?:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
I had him pegged as bogus from the beginning .

And I'd bet this guy is pissed off about it !http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/109867.jpg
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 05:00 am
@Curmudgeon,
I'm getting a bunch of PM from John P. that are pretty much the same as ndjs is recieving.

John P is a nutcase.IMO

John P., shut up and piss off to you too.:FU1:
Drnaline

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 07:08 am
@Mike W,
Mike_W wrote:
A Marine Corps General that calls another Marine a Soldier? That has to be a first for me. I remember many years ago almost getting my thumb broken off for referring to a marine as a soldier.

Think it is about time you jump in the toilet and flush.

Dont care if you remove the picture or not. Already have it saved.

Opps, looks like the ship is going down fast, LOL. As you say, you don't call a marine a soldier. Especially a general? As for the pic I to have it saved.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 07:23 am
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
Also, the picture of the real Lieutenant General you posted does not contain a Congressional Medal of Honor.

How could he forget to put that on before the pic a week ago? LOL Slippery this general slides on.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 08:24 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
I'm getting a bunch of PM from John P. that are pretty much the same as ndjs is recieving.

John P is a nutcase.IMO

John P., shut up and piss off to you too.:FU1:

me too, I received most of the same pm's
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 08:33 am
@John P,
Well, first it's this:
John P. wrote:
He can't get me for **** Brent. He does not know where I really live. You said I post from Sioux Falls. Eh, wrong. I am in a state one down from South Dakota.
Impersonating a general is not a crime. This man is full of ****. I don't run either. Running is for pussies.

Then this:
John P. wrote:
I am sorry, don't take me to jail. I have a baby on the way and am poor and am just stupid and overactively imagined and ****.

then this:
John P. wrote:
I admit I am a loser ass nerd kid with an overactive imagination from watching "The Rock" and "Basic" and other movies with high level people in it. I am also engaged in war games.

Then THIS:
John P. wrote:
I am sorry and apologize to the Americans. Even though I am not an american.

And This:
John P. wrote:
I am English. I am from England. Listen, please drop the charges. I am very very very sorry.
-Robbie

Finally this:
John P. wrote:
I am sorry, I lied to all of you. Before I permanently leave this site, I want to say sorry and hope you all have good lives.
Please understand that I am a youngin with a young imagination that is screwed up.

screwed up ain't the word for this person.

Man y'all sure have alot of drama on this site, lol.
0 Replies

JEB007

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 11:36 am
@ndjs,
omg!!! My face hurts from all the laughing!!! This is awsome!! hey guys...can I call u friends?? ahhahaha!!!
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:53 pm
@ndjs,
Lol.....
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 07:15 pm
@ndjs,
I'm sorry i asked some to lighten up on the guy. Stupid mistakes made it seem to me he might be legit. But his immaturity was irefutable.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 09:13 pm
@ndjs,
among other things...
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 01:05 am
@ndjs,
I had him pegged as a fake pretty much from the beginning. A general would have more than enough politics on his hands, I don't know why they'd search it out in their off time.

I started to string him along, see how many times he'd screw himself out of a reasonable possibility of being a general.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:21 pm
@ndjs,
Just got this email:

The following message was sent to you via the Conflicting Views Political Forums Contact Us form by John P..

--------------------------------

I am sorry for lying. Can I be allowed back on the site?
I will behave and tell the truth. Be nice to my poor butt please?
If no, I am sorry.
E-mail me at [email][email protected][/email]
buh bye
ndjs

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:24 pm
@ndjs,
[email][email protected][/email]

lmfao
Drnaline

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:28 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Just got this email:

The following message was sent to you via the Conflicting Views Political Forums Contact Us form by John P..

--------------------------------

I am sorry for lying. Can I be allowed back on the site?
I will behave and tell the truth. Be nice to my poor butt please?
If no, I am sorry.
E-mail me at [email][email protected][/email]
buh bye

I got no problem. Call is up to you. I don't like being lied too but then i would have to resent most friends and family. Gave him the beni of the daught the first time. I'll not give it to him again. If you do I'll not leave any room for leway the second time.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:29 pm
@ndjs,
Oh he isn't coming back on this site, I just thought it was funny.