John P.

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:46 am
@ndjs,
wont help, the MP's are still comin buddy.
0 Replies

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:47 am
@Mike W,
Mike_W wrote:
might be a good time for you to move dude. Phote, bio, and Ip addresses will be all landing in the same place tonight. Dont be surprised if you get a phone call along with a couple vehicles park out in front of your house very soon.

You can't get me for anything!!!!
Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:48 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:

Ohs noes!!!! They are coming! Run Run!
ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:49 am
@ndjs,
I'll keep my eyes on the newspaper for your REAL picture.
0 Replies

Brent cv

@ndjs,
Mugshots are a bitch
0 Replies

Mike W

@John P,
John P. wrote:

practice that phrase and try it later in handcuffs. The administration here will see to it all the information is sent
0 Replies

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:50 am
@Brent cv,
He can't get me for **** Brent. He does not know where I really live. You said I post from Sioux Falls. Eh, wrong. I am in a state one down from South Dakota.
Impersonating a general is not a crime. This man is full of ****. I don't run either. Running is for pussies.
Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:50 am
@ndjs,
Just a FYI: The IP Address is: 209.159.213.145. The host name is: 209-159-213-145.bhfc.net.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:51 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:

Impersonating a general is not a crime. Running is for pussies.

Lol so you admit it?
0 Replies

Brent cv

@ndjs,
http://www.whois.sc/209.159.213.145
0 Replies

John P

@John P,
ok, I can't take it anymore
I am really a fourteen year old kid with an overactive imagination. I am in the eighth grade in a junior high school in scotts bluff nebraska. I am sorry. I will never do it again. I will take a banishment of the site now.
ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:52 am
@ndjs,
:badidea:
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:53 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
ok, I can't take it anymore
I am really a fourteen year old kid with an overactive imagination. I am in the eighth grade in a junior high school in scotts bluff nebraska. I am sorry. I will never do it again. I will take a banishment of the site now.

What junior high school?
0 Replies

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:53 am
@Brent cv,
Answer me this, I am just a kid. I have an overactive imagination from all the military moveis and games i activite in. What can I be cahrged with for the false name and status I gave myself?
Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:54 am
@ndjs,
I take the corps seriously, admitting something we already know doesnt matter. At least you will have plenty time to study now.
0 Replies

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:54 am
@John P,
I am sorry, don't take me to jail. I have a baby on the way and am poor and am just stupid and overactively imagined and ****.
Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:55 am
@ndjs,
Quote:
EDUCATION
Scottsbluff Public Schools

School District No. 32 in Scotts Bluff County covers 50 square miles and has an actual valuation of $512,046,909. This Class 3, Type K-5-3-4 district is accredited "AA" by the State of Nebraska and the North Central Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges.

A gifted program is in place for grades 3-12. Vocational courses offered in the high school include general shop, automotive technology, business, vocational agricultural, home economics, metal working, woodworking, printing, and distributive education. Advanced Placement (AP) English and calculus are also offered.

The Scottsbluff Public School District has a complete Student Services Department. Adult education programs are available in public schools through the Western Nebraska Community College Area.

The Scottsbluff School District offers a complete program for students with disabilities. The district also contracts for student services with Educational Service Unit 13, the Office of Human Development, and the Panhandle Mental Health Center.

Would you fall in the "gifted" category?
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:56 am
@ndjs,
When I get awakened at night to investigate something on a website, I take it very seriously.

Call your friends and tell them tonight. Dont mess with the government. I dont like losing sleep over things like this.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:57 am
@ndjs,
You're poor?

Oh, well that's ok. I forgive you.

NOPE. You are retarded. and should have learned in middle school not to **** without a condom. Tough ****.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:57 am
@ndjs,
Maybe this school: http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/ne/1186/
0 Replies