John P.

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:12 pm
@John P,
Drnaline, I think I deserve everyones god damn trust on this site. I have only once to my knowledge and that was this whole time. I lied about my name. Sorry.
Look, I try not to mention my military **** all the time, but I am very proud that I have six purple hearts, three silver stars, congressional medal of honor, congressional medal of Jesus, etc.
Sorry. Plus, I am just trying to show off my greatness cause I am very proud of myself. Very proud.
It took me twenty years before I became a Brig. General, then another ten years until I became a major Gen.
And almost nine years later, I am a three star general.
IDK if I will stay or not. I just feel so unapreciated, embarassed, and disrespected.
I have been in the military for a long damn time.
-Lieutenant
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:17 pm
@ndjs,
If you are who you say you are, then you have **** to be embarassed about.

as I told you, I'm a 20 yr old college kid. What do you care what my opinion is? I would hope it wouldn't hurt your feelings too bad, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way.

The accomplishments you list are indeed an amazing feat. :patriot:
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:21 pm
@ndjs,
You never had to reveal who you were to begin with. All you had to do was come on here and talk politics.

In every post you make it out like you brag about what you are.

If you are going to sign every post with your rank I want some proof that you are not lieing to me. In politics truth and lies mean a lot.

How are we suppose to decipher truth from lie in your debate if we can not be sure you are who you say you are.
ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:23 pm
@ndjs,
John, what is the congressional medal of Jesus awarded for? I've never heard of that medal. I'm honestly curious, not another attempt to disprove you.
0 Replies

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:23 pm
@Brent cv,
tell you all what
I am ging to get all my accomplishments in the military out on the table now, and after this, I will either leave or stay. I personally don't like half the people here cause they have to treat me bad. Here are my lists of acalades.
to be continued in a few!
Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:24 pm
@ndjs,
Quote:
congressional medal of Jesus

What is this?
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

@ndjs,
John, I apologize for my comments. Really. I thought you were bragging and boasting too much and my initial thought was that noone I've ever known in the military carried on like that. But that's no excuse at all and I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I have a mind of my own and should have used it.
My grandfather, father, and ex-husbands were all military, and I have great respect for anyone who serves this country, whether 4 days or 40 years.

again, my apologies
0 Replies

Brent cv

@John P,
John P. wrote:
tell you all what
I am ging to get all my accomplishments in the military out on the table now, and after this, I will either leave or stay. I personally don't like half the people here cause they have to treat me bad. Here are my lists of acalades.
to be continued in a few!

Dude... all we asked you to do is to prove you are who you say you are lol.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:25 pm
@ndjs,
I do not have any rank but i have been known to reak, LOL?
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:27 pm
@ndjs,
Lmao........
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
I do not have any rank but i have been known to reak, LOL?

:confused:
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:32 pm
@ndjs,
it was a joke....
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:32 pm
@ndjs,
reak=smell
0 Replies

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:33 pm
@John P,
Ok.
I joined the marines in the late sixties. I have gone to vietnam. I led the nations greatest marines into battle, and hundreds were slaughtered with booby traps and killed by the comunist VC and sometimes, were killed by force.
I was shot three times in Vietnam. I took a bullet in my chest once, then a year later was in a city where Tet Offesive took place months prior, was shot in the throat and the bullet nearly punctured a major artery in my neck.
At the same time, I was also shot near my male part. My upper thigh to be precise.
After Vietnam, I was part of the Grenada incident, and marched troops into Southern China. (don't bother looking up on the internet, cause your government never admited sending troops into china. 78-81)
After China, I was stationed in Germany from 82-84 in Berlin in case the Soviet Union attacked America.We had missiles and ICBMs pointed at the communist bastards.
After I returned, I was asst. base comander kind of, at Ellsworth for Colonel Brown.
Once the gulf war started, I and about a hundred fellow marines were the first sent in to Kuwait and Iraq.
After Desert Storm, I was stationed in Germany again, and in Panama. In 2001 I was sent to Afghanistan to comand marines and AF in the invasion. I also served as a temporary base comander.
I came back three months ago from Afghanistan,
I have some purple hearts, three silver starts, congressional medal of honor, and the congressional meddal of jesus. I came close to death in the Persian Gulf War when the AF began dropping bombs in a location my platoon was in. We had to run and get the hell out before the dropped bombs on us.
Any questions?
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:35 pm
@ndjs,
You certainly sound like you have your story straight, which is a huge step in the right direction.

I am still curious about what the congressional medal of Jesus is and what it is awarded for. I'm sure you were busy replying and did not see the previous posts about it, so no holding that against you.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:39 pm
@ndjs,
The congressional medal of jesus is a reward for services rendered in a war. If you make more than three tours in a war, you will get this. This is like a joke medal to me. The best medal I have is the congressional medal of honor.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:41 pm
@John P,
Ohio Sweetheart, I am glad that you had family in the military. I think every American should be in the military once in their life. It is an adventure with benefits and a bunch of opertunities. Marines, get to go all over the world and do fun stuff. Training and stuff is fun, and the pay is ok. Not enough for me.
But it is ok.
Were they in the marines? What were their ranks?
ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:42 pm
@ndjs,
haha yeah, the Congressional Medal of Honor is definitely hard to beat.

I was just wondering about that Medal of Jesus. I'd never heard of it nor could I find any information on it. While I'm not nor was I in the military, I am very military educated. I was accepted to all the military academies out of high school, and decided to go a different route with my education and life. Biggest mistake of my life.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:43 pm
@ndjs,
I did a search on the Congressional medal of Jesus and it comes up several times, but most notably in a quote from the movie, "The Rock".
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:45 pm
@John P,
John P. wrote:
Ohio Sweetheart, I am glad that you had family in the military. I think every American should be in the military once in their life. It is an adventure with benefits and a bunch of opertunities. Marines, get to go all over the world and do fun stuff. Training and stuff is fun, and the pay is ok. Not enough for me.
But it is ok.
Were they in the marines? What were their ranks?

Nope, no Marines. My grandfather and father were both in the Army, as well as my second ex hubby. First ex hubby was in the AF
0 Replies