John P.

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:45 pm
@John P,
Tell you what, tomorrow, I will probably put a picture of me in my black military uniform with all me medals and **** online if you all promise not to do anything with it. I MIGHT. We will see. I have to scan it and post it. So, I will see if I have time cause tomorrow I am training the newbies again. We got new recruits coming in, and my job is boring and free, and sometimes I help the drill sargeants out.
-General
ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:46 pm
@ndjs,
I'd love to see it
0 Replies

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:47 pm
@John P,
The medal is not really a sign of authority or honor like the other medals I have. It is like a joke to me.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:48 pm
@John P,
IF I post a picture, it will be tomorrow night, cause I have to work tomorrow all day and morning at the base and train.
ndjs

@ndjs,
I don't want you to put a picture of you online. I would prefer you send it to me, to protect your person from any repercussions.

There is nothing lost there, if you post it online, this is a public forum, anybody could see it, including superiors. If I remove your face, you have nothing to lose.
Just a thought.
0 Replies

John P

@John P,
guys, i think i will go now. it is late here. so, maybe talk to you later, that is if i remain a member or not.
ttyl
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:51 pm
@ndjs,
Later. Hope to see you on tomorrow, in all honesty.

Have a good day.
0 Replies

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:07 am
@ndjs,
Thanks for finally trusting me guys.
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:14 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
I am who I say I am. But, I have lied as to my name. You think I am out of my ***ing mind when I put my real name and middle initial on the internet? Not me. John is not me real name. I lied as to my name. But, I am a lieutenant general and I found a way to prove it. The second I figure out how to get my picture of me in my black uniform with all my medals and crap, I will post it on a thread and send it to each and every ***in one of you.
-General Someone

Sorry buddy, Marines don't play games like this. Just bygod admit who you are, its not against the code of military conduct. The only thing you have to worry about is what you might say while on the board, and if you aint got what it takes to say it that way, then it probably aint worth saying to begin with.

How about this, Since my Corps would definately not appreciate some slimeball jumping on the bygod internet and impersinating one of my fellow Marines, I just have a couple people run some checks and maybe start asking some questions to any General who fits your image just why you are spouting off on this board to begin with?

Probably wont take long to get my answer. I am sure once they run the database check to find a match on your avatar photo it wont take long for someone to be paying the admin here a visit via telephone for some IP listings.

READY TO FIGHT, READY FOR WAR, READY TO KILL FOR COUNTRY AND CORPS
G 3/11 and proud to say I was a part of it. (unit no longer exists)
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:18 am
@Mike W,
You are talking to a general soldier, maintain discipline. I am who I am, and I am removing my picture. I am not realeasing my name. I am a general, a three star general to be precise.
Now, the picture in my avatar is me, and I am a veteran of wars. If you have a problem with me, leave the site please. I am trying to enjoy a nice debate here and there, and I had to go through a lot just to prove who I am, and I am not in the mood to debate my status.
I am who I say I am, and that is it. Beleive what you want. But, I do not appreciate being mouthed off to by a person of lower status that I. What is your rank sailor?
Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:22 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
You are talking to a general soldier,?

A Marine Corps General that calls another Marine a Soldier? That has to be a first for me. I remember many years ago almost getting my thumb broken off for referring to a marine as a soldier.

Think it is about time you jump in the toilet and flush.

Dont care if you remove the picture or not. Already have it saved.
Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:24 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
But, I do not appreciate being mouthed off to by a person of lower status that I. ?

Dont remember stating my rank to you.
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:27 am
@Mike W,
What is your rank sailor?
ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:28 am
@ndjs,
this is quite the odd result.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=marines+three+star+general&btnG=Search
A google image search for "marines three star general" returns with the #2 and #4 results being this:
http://www.strangemilitary.com/images/content/109867.jpg
and
http://www.filecabin.com/uploads/ATT1211.jpg
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:35 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
What is your rank sailor?

I am the guy that Clint Eastwood portrayed on Heartbreak Ridge.:beat:

Since we are all living in fairy tale land and everything.

Oh, and thanks for the P.M, offering to call my base commander and recommend a promotion. Doesnt work that way jerk. (and you were still calling me soldier).
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:39 am
@ndjs,
no wait, your the DI on full metal jacket! Now I remember you.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:42 am
@ndjs,
the information in the biography of the man whose picture you posted doesn't match anything you've told us.
http://www.usmc.mil/genbios2.nsf/biographies/EA7025F431B3DF8C85256A40007188C6?opendocument
Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:44 am
@ndjs,
might be a good time for you to move dude. Phote, bio, and Ip addresses will be all landing in the same place tonight. Dont be surprised if you get a phone call along with a couple vehicles park out in front of your house very soon.
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:45 am
@ndjs,
I am tired of this ****. **** you Brent, Mike, Ndjs, and everyone on this site. Hope you all burn in ******* hell. I quit this gay ******* site. Screw you bitches in the ass. Go suck a cock. Kiss my tan ass and good bye.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:46 am
@ndjs,
Also, the picture of the real Lieutenant General you posted does not contain a Congressional Medal of Honor.