John P.

ndjs

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 07:54 pm
OK, I've dealt with you long enough. I've searched, through many different methods, trying to prove your existence in the Marine Corps as an officer.

Unless you are Brigadier General John M. Paxton Jr., you do not exist. John M. Paxton Jr. is the only Active General in the U.S. Marine Corps who has the combination of the first name John and a middle or last initial beginning with P. You have told us that the initial P applies to your middle name, not your last, so I assume this is not you. Also, John M. Paxton Jr. is a Brigadier General in the Marines, and you have told us over and over in the past few days you are a recently promoted Lietuenant General. This is taken from www.marines.mil, the "Official Website for the United States Marines Corps".

So, enough with the charade. Stop. We don't mind you being here, or even your opinion. But you are not welcome by me, or several others, while you pretend to be an honorable member of the American military under these false pretenses.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,284 • Replies: 127
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 10:17 pm
@ndjs,
Although i have tried to give him the benifit, I to still have doughts.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 11:55 pm
@ndjs,
I think I've pretty much proved my case...
Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 03:01 am
@ndjs,
I saw through him from the get-go .
I also spent a lot of time searching and found a couple of remote possibilities , but none that really matched .
I felt from the beginning he was bogus .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:00 am
@ndjs,
The pretence is inescapable, not to mention hard to swallow.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:01 am
@ndjs,
ndjs wrote:
I think I've pretty much proved my case...

Now we just have to wait on him to get in here and prove his side of things.

If he even tries.
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 01:00 pm
@ndjs,
I think it's rather sad that someone needs attention so badly that they have to invent a personna for themself.

but then again, it's rather comical, even entertaining, LOL
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:10 pm
@ndjs,
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk......
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:27 pm
@ndjs,
and didnt post :p
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:29 pm
@ndjs,
not in here... he posted in two other threads..
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:31 pm
@ndjs,
Think I'll PM him with the link to this thread.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:36 pm
@ndjs,
I am who I say I am. But, I have lied as to my name. You think I am out of my ******* mind when I put my real name and middle initial on the internet? Not me. John is not me real name. I lied as to my name. But, I am a lieutenant general and I found a way to prove it. The second I figure out how to get my picture of me in my black uniform with all my medals and ****, I will post it on a thread and send it to each and every fuckin one of you.
-General Someone
ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:43 pm
@ndjs,
Well earlier you asked if I thought you were stupid enough to put your last initial on the internet.

Hey man, look. if you're who you say you are, then prove it. if you must. You could even send me your unmolested picture of you in all your get-up, and I'll completely remove your face and post it for all to see. You have my word on that, and that means a lot to me. I can destroy a picture so that it can never be recovered. I have no use for retaining the original. I'm a 20 yr old college student, who just enjoys politics on the side. I'm not in school for politics, I'm a science major.

So if you believe me, then reply to my PM.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:52 pm
@ndjs,
I should not have to prove mother ******* **** to you guys. Who gives a damn who I am. I just told you all a little about me, and you all turn against me. Internets lie my college friend. I could look up for example, who is the base commander of Ellsworth AFB. I already know,but, it would give me a shitload of names. So, I am sorry if the internet did not state my false name. I don't give my real name out on the internet my friend. One, I don't trust my fellow Americans at all. For all I know, a mother fuckin serial killer could be on the site.
I will not send a picture or post it on this site. So, beleive what the hell you want to. I am who I say I am. Just not a guy named John P.
I am a lieutenant general in the Marines. In fact, with your nobility, I suggest you join too.
Anyway, sorry guys. Tell you what, I will leave the site for good. This site sucks. I give a little biography of my career serving this sorry troubled country in a time of war against the nations of the world that hate us, and I get called a liar of my military status, and everytime I post, it turns into a debate on my rank in the marines.
Son, I am old enough to be your grandfather. I have been in the marines since the late sixties and have not retired yet. That is the key to achieving the rank I have. Spend your life in the military, and eventually high ranking ersons will see that as strife and recomend you for higher and higher rank. I should have retired in 76, but I refuse to retire. I have no job. I make money in the military which still is not enough.
I order you to beleive what you want.
You have your orders, and please do whatever.
I have no time to debate the status of my career.
I joined this site cause I wanted to shed some light on the whole war, and my views, and a lot of the soldiers I know whose views are the same as mine.
-Lieutenant General Someone
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:54 pm
@ndjs,
I have nothing against you friend. I'm just trying to guard the sheep. Smile

I'm not asking you to leave. I don't want you to leave.

I am also tired of the debate on your status in every thread you post in, which is why I created this one. This, in theory, will keep all the **** out of the other threads. You do not help the situation by reiterating your military status in every post you make. I do and can understand that your status will help us to understand your POV on certain situations, but it is not neccesary at the end of every post. Make it into a signature. ****, I'll help you make a signature.

Thanks for considering me to be "noble" but if I wanted to join the Marines I would have done so after high school, through the U.S. Naval Academy.
John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:01 pm
@ndjs,
Yes. I am very fond of the Chicago Bears. Look, I am probably going to go man. Tonight is my last night. I am tired of being called a fake.
I am a veteran of three foreign wars. Four if you count Grenada. But, techniquely, I am who I say I am.
I just wish all my years in the marines, I could get some respect from civilians.
-Lieutenant
Drnaline

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:05 pm
@ndjs,
Come on John, you know as well as i that respect is earned!
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:05 pm
@ndjs,
Everybody: I edited some of my previous post, in case you think part of John P.s does not make sense.

You have to keep our point of view in perspective as well.

Quote:
For all I know, a mother fuckin serial killer could be on the site.

You said it. For all I know, you're a 687 pound woman who dresses up like the village people on the weekends.

I'm serious, if you are who you say you are, thanks a lot for serving and what you've done. I mean it. Not anybody could do that. Very few people could. and that only makes it harder for us to believe you.

As I said previously, I don't want you to go. Stay. Even if you are that 687 pound woman, your opinion matters to me and to this site.
0 Replies

John P

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:06 pm
@John P,
It is not worth staying now, cause Ohio girl, Curmedgeon, Draline, and everyone thinks I am a fake because of you, and so on. I did not mean to snap, but internets lie sometimes. I am sorry that I upset all of you by "lieing about my status" even though I did not lie. But I will just go along with your accusations of me lying.
I guess whatever. I will stay, but I might not post anymore cause I have been humiliated and embarassed and my feelings have been hurt.
I have been in the god damn marines since 1968 and have yet to retire. I wish I had some god damn respect when on a forum. No one on this site has the imagination to understand what I have gone through in wars. I have been shot by VC three times in Vietnam, I nearly died in a explosion in Desert Storm, and I nearly got killed by rebels in Southern China when I was leading soldiers in there.
(FYI, THE UNITED STATES GOVMT NEVER ADMITTED SENDING TROOPS INTO CHINA, BUT I WAS IN THERE, AT THE TIME, I WAS A COLONEL.)
ndjs

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:08 pm
@ndjs,
You have not been humiliated. If you are who you say you are, then no harm is done. Seriously man, I know many Marines, and while none are upper echelon officers, they wouldn't "just go along with" accusations.

I would hope nobody on this site has formed an opinion of you because of this thread. If they do, then I don't want them on this site, because that sort of opinion is too easily malleable and not worth ****.
0 Replies