John P.

John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:57 am
@John P,
Are the MP's still coming for me?
I am sorry. I admit I am a loser ass nerd kid with an overactive imagination from watching "The Rock" and "Basic" and other movies with high level people in it. I am also engaged in war games. I am sorry.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:58 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
Answer me this, I am just a kid. I have an overactive imagination from all the military moveis and games i activite in. What can I be cahrged with for the false name and status I gave myself?

Nothing a good ass beating won't fix imo.

I know people all over the country including Nebraska Smile I am also not stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff.
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:58 am
@ndjs,
plan on having plenty time to study, and very strict teachers until you graduate. This is no game to be playing. Not in this day and age.
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 12:59 am
@ndjs,
I am sorry and apologize to the Americans. Even though I am not an american.
0 Replies

ndjs

@ndjs,
You're going to have to tell that to the authorities buddy. Sucks for you.
0 Replies

Brent cv

@ndjs,
Do you have a real name? Just would make it easier to find you. Easier the better. I won't be quite as angry then.
John P

@Mike W,
Mike_W wrote:
plan on having plenty time to study, and very strict teachers until you graduate. This is no game to be playing. Not in this day and age.

Are the MP'S COMING FOR ME SIR?
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:00 am
@John P,
Yes my real name is Robbie
ndjs

@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Do you have a real name?

Stupid as he is it's probably John P. something.
0 Replies

ndjs

@John P,
John P. wrote:
Yes my real name is Robbie

So Robbie, if you're not American, what are you?
Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:01 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
Are the MP'S COMING FOR ME SIR?

They are aware of this situation, and aware of everything that has been forwarded to them. The only thing we dont know right now is if it is actually a 14 year old kid, or if it may be one of the parents trying to get out of trouble. Most likely, everyone will be taken to jail until they determine who actually posted all of this.
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:03 am
@Mike W,
Mike_W wrote:
They are aware of this situation, and aware of everything that has been forwarded to them. The only thing we dont know right now is if it is actually a 14 year old kid, or if it may be one of the parents trying to get out of trouble. Most likely, everyone will be taken to jail until they determine who actually posted all of this.

I am English. I am from England. Listen, please drop the charges. I am very very very sorry.
-Robbie
John P

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:06 am
@John P,
I am sorry, I lied to all of you. Before I permanently leave this site, I want to say sorry and hope you all have good lives.
Please understand that I am a youngin with a young imagination that is screwed up.
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:07 am
@ndjs,
first off, you need to remove this picture profile you have. General Pittman has already received phone calls at his home in regards to his photo being shown on the internet in various places.

This in itself when you portray him is a felony offense - that equals prison time. I would suggest you remove that immediately as well as your signature and fake location.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:07 am
@John P,
John P. wrote:
I am English. I am from England. Listen, please drop the charges. I am very very very sorry.
-Robbie

We aren't making the charges.

That's a federal matter.
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:08 am
@ndjs,
Just stop being a douche[SIZE="7"].[/SIZE]
0 Replies

Mike W

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:10 am
@ndjs,
About the only thing I could see that would make anybody beyond my control lighten up on you is to do something to show that yo are actually a kid

Try switching your avatar to a photo of mickey mouse, put in your real location, and in you signature, that you wish that when you are older you can be one of us, the few, the proude, The United States Marines.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:13 am
@ndjs,
He wont have the chance. Tired of his punk ass
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2006 01:14 am
@ndjs,
lmfao, awesome with the bannage.
0 Replies

jatuab