mister kitten

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 02:41 pm
@Caroline,
I know where ss is Caroline, can you contact me by some means other than posting on a3k? Please please
Caroline

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 04:07 pm
@mister kitten,
Sure here's my email, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Robert it's about time you gave us our pm's back and not make us suffer for what others have done.
[email protected] and anyone can contact me, I would like to hear from you all especially Lily and MK.
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:42 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:
Robert it's about time you gave us our pm's back and not make us suffer for what others have done.

I agree, but there are a lot of things that I also think it's about time I do but there's still only so much time in the day. I'm quite behind on just about everything to do with a2k because a2k is what we do when we have the luxury of doing what we want, rather than what pays the bills (a2k is our hobby that our other business supports) and other work/life events have intervened with our plans.

In any case, we've added more development and server administration bandwidth to the company recently, so hopefully things will come along more quickly now. But I can't make any promises and everything on a2k is offered on an as-is basis and development and such for it comes on an as-available basis. It is not how I would have things (this is the project I'd love to have the time to work on exclusively) but it is what it is and things will just have to happen when they do and we'll just have to live with displeasing folks sometimes by not doing things fast enough.

In any case, I think the PM thing can be fairly easily worked around through email like you just did, and if anyone doesn't want to post their own email they can always use a very easy "disposable" service like mailinator.com or use a free webmail account for it in the mean time. But yes, as soon as we can that limit will be removed.
Caroline

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 05:47 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Thanks for your reply Robert, sorry I didn't mean to hassle you. I understand and I can wait, I'm sure you have lots of other things to do and have a life. I will await patiently. Thank you.
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 08:08 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline wrote:

Sure here's my email, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Robert it's about time you gave us our pm's back and not make us suffer for what others have done.
[email protected] and anyone can contact me, I would like to hear from you all especially Lily and MK.

Thank you thank you.
Caroline

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 08:24 pm
@mister kitten,
You're more than welcome mate.
0 Replies

Neil D

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 06:47 pm
It's been a while now, and I would like if someone could update me on what the majority of the old PhilForum members have decided to do. Was the new PhilForum ever launced? Have most decided to stay here or go elsewhere? If the new PhilForum hasn't been launched, are there still plans to launch it?

Any info is appreciated.
Caroline

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 06:49 pm
@Neil D,
There will be a new phil forum, when we don't know exactly, be patient.
Dosed

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 12:43 pm
@Caroline,
I've pretty much given up on this place. I only check in when I have a specific question, and even then, I get pretty much 0 hits. : /

this blows.
Caroline

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 12:50 pm
@Dosed,
Yeah? I haven't seen any of your threads, what's the last one you posted about?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 12:55 pm
@Caroline,
recent threads started by Dosed

http://able2know.org/user/dosed/topics/
Caroline

Reply Sun 7 Nov, 2010 01:00 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you ehBeth.

Yes I see you have a couple low hits but you have one that has over two thousand, that's good. I see you've been busy with creative writing, I look forward to reading them when I have more time. If you want more hits then try a broader subject because not every one here is interested in philosophy. Wink
0 Replies

Leonard

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 06:29 pm
@Eudaimon
There's always the possibility of attracting some new members. Hopefully it'll work out well.
@Caroline
Excellent, thank you; but I'm on the brink of insomnia with all this paperwork. I haven't posted here for a while. I'll stop in chat sometime.
@Dosed
Good to hear from you; I thought for a while that everyone had disappeared. I'll check out some of your threads and I'll try to answer.
@Robert
Thank you Robert. In the meantime some others and myself have been using the beta chat that was recently created. For now it works well.
0 Replies

sometime sun

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 02:55 pm
Hello old friends, it does seems as if I have been busy elsewhere long may it last, at the moment looking for some writing collaborators and critiquers, just in case anyone does care to know where and how I am, please feel free and do contact me on [email protected]
be great to hear from you and I will always reply in kind, I will never leave you hanging.

Looking forward to the new forum here so I can at the least retrieve my old work that I stupidly did not save in my own files and is stuck in there with the uninitialised softwear, hardwear whateverwear. Shame on me. If someone could let me know via this email when it is up and running I would be grateful.

Be the best and feel the free.

Leonard

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 08:13 pm
@sometime sun,
Hey sometime sun. Nice to hear from you. I agree; I miss reading blogs and such, but I suppose that'll be back on the a2k philforum. There's an overall silence in that forum for now but apparently something will be done.
-L.M.G
0 Replies

Eudaimon

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 01:53 am
A question to administration I've already asked: When will you return email updates on the threads we started on the philforum?
JPB

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 10:15 am
@Eudaimon,
Your best bet on getting answers from admin are to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page.
0 Replies