QuinticNon

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:16 pm
@Krumple,
I find it amusing too. I've made it very clear that God, Truth, Information is NO PHYSICAL THING... But now you just want to play word games and pick on me. What dialogue can be had with such a response?

Krumple;125796 wrote:
I will agree with you that god is nothing...

Please do not misrepresent my comments. Where did I say that God is nothing?

Krumple;125796 wrote:
The problem you are ignoring is that non-physical doesn't mean nothing.

Please do not misrepresent my comments. Where did I say that non-physical meant nothing?

Krumple;125796 wrote:
Your own definitions are so wishy-washy sometimes, I'm surprised you never catch yourself doing it.

Show me where I said those things or retract your comments please.

READ AGAIN KRUMPLE: I said...

I'm not speaking of "physical" things. There are other "things" besides "physical".

There was and is a non physical thing (if you call it a thing) that exists independently from the physical realm. I call it God, Truth, Information... all of which are non physical. Why can't you comprehend this?
Krumple

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 02:40 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125772 wrote:
Not "nothing" Xris... you're not listening. The "nothing" you refer to is "no"+"physical"+"thing". Why can't you get that? You're talking about "physical" things when you speak of "no"+"thing".

I'm not speaking of "physical" things. There are other "things" besides "physical".

Alright here you say there are things besides physical things. I am assuming you are going to define what those things are coming up.

QuinticNon;125772 wrote:

There was and is a non physical thing (if you call it a thing) that exists independently from the physical realm. I call it God, Truth, Information... all of which are non physical. Why can't you comprehend this?

I take this to be your definition of non-physical thing. Alright are we in agreement? Well in your argument to xris you make a claim but you did not notice it.

"The "nothing" you refer to is "no"+"physical"+"thing"."

Here you are defining for xris what he is referring to as nothing as being no physical thing. I understand here you are trying to correct him but you continue by resubmitting the argument;

"You're talking about "physical" things when you speak of "no"+"thing"."

Reprimanding him getting the definition wrong. But here is where you are inadvertently making your definition for nothing. If you take the inverse of what you are stating, you get;

Non-physical things are nothing.

How did I come to that conclusion?

Well if xris was wrong about nothing being physical things then only non-physical things can be nothing.

But you refuse to admit you are making that claim because you need to have a less firm definition so you can account for god being equal to information. So you wash over your own definition and make claims that do not hold up to your own arguments.

Most of the time what you DON'T say is more telling then what you do say.
0 Replies

SammDickens

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:18 pm
@xris,
xris;125788 wrote:
No im not, your not understanding my views. I think the singularity only showed the first visible signs of the BB. In that nothingness there occupied the energy and material that was to be everything. That everything was also nothing BUT you cant have nothing but you also had everything. Everything was nothing but nothing was everything. As i said you dont understand my thoughts and I cant communicate my thoughts. You need to give it contemplative thought. What we need to understand is when that nothing that was everything became everything.

Before the singularity there was a nothing that contained everything.You can only understand that when you really believe you cant have nothing.

Okay, xris. You said it. QuinticNon and I have been confused by your apparent extreme materialism, which is why we have been responding as we have to your posts.

But you have said it, and I see that you have said it. And I even remember your having said it before (or at least something very close). Here is what you are saying. "In that nothingness there occupied the energy and material that was to be everything. That everything was also nothing BUT you cant have nothing but you also had everything. Everything was nothing but nothing was everything." AND... "What we need to understand is when that nothing that was everything became everything. Before the singularity there was a nothing that contained everything."

Now, I have heard used car salesmen and even politicians on the campaign trail make clearer statements than that, but I think I can see your agreement with us.

Before the Big Bang, "everything was (appeared as) nothing." After the Big Bang, "the (apparent) nothing that contained everything became everything." That's what I was saying from the gitgo, and so was QuinticNon I think. I say that the apparent nothing contained everything in a potential state of being, and QuinticNon says the apparent nothing contained everything as information. We agree that the apparent nothing is actually a nonphysical state of being or existence, similar in some respects to such things as mind, soul, God, self, consciousness and other things that have no presence in extended space. So, are we on the same page, more or less in this regard?

I'm fairly sure we all agree that something cannot come from nothing (and here I mean the absolute nothing that contains nothing, has no properties or attributes, and is equivalent to non-being).

I think there is some disagreement whether thought is possible outside the space-time continuum of our universe. I leave that to you two to decide whether that needs further discussion.

Let me say something about this nothing-everything discussion. I believe that everything exists always and forever. Outside space-time, everything exists in absolute unity as potential or information. It is of course very difficult for us to imagine or comprehend this unity of everything. Everything also exists within space-time, but here it is distributed throughout both, space (the universe) and time (the evolutionary history of the cosmos), and between reality and imagination.

Let me say also, there is no singularity in the Big Bang. What you call a singularity, xris, is the beginning of spatial extention itself. Someone asked (was it Krumple) "What is outside the universe?" The universe may be said to have a surface or outer edge because we speak of it as having a size or diameter. I read that before the inflationary period intrinsic to the Big Bang, the universe was as big as a proton, and after the inflationary epoch the universe had burgeoned to the size of a grapefruit. Ooo, impressive! :-) Anyway, if we can envision the universe as having a size or volume, I think it's entirely fair to ask what was and is outside that outside surface of the universe (even if, according to some, that surface is inaccessible from inside the universe).

My own answer to that question though is that the universe has no outside beyond the surface (or outer extent) of its expanding space-time continuum. Within the universe, we have size, shape, location, all of which are properties of objects in space, in the universe. But beyond the edge of the universe, there is no space, no time, only the nonphysical existence we equate with nothing. And it is impossible to go outside the universe because we take the universe with us. The more the energy density of the universe decreases, the further "out" space extends and the further away the "edge" of the universe recedes--assuming the mass of the universe allows an open rather than closed universe. My bet is that space is a very fuzzy thing at the edge of the universe.

Krumple also argued some other stuff I have to respond to, but this is too long, and I'll let someone else have a word before I get back with you. Sorry.

Samm
Deckard

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:23 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125812 wrote:

I wonder if other gods besides capital G God were considered to be non-physical. The Greeks or the Norse gods were they thought of as having a completely different substance from the earthly world. They could shapeshift. They could appear as people, swans, stags etc but were they physical? Ahura-Mazda wasn't physical and Abraham's God has a great deal in common with Ahura-Mazda but what about all of those pagan gods? Were the pagans materialists?
QuinticNon

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:23 pm
@no1author,
I'm being judged upon what I don't say? I don't even know what to say about that.

Would you mind telling me?

And why would I or anyone "take the inverse of what I'm stating"?

You just admitted to turning my words around. Please do not misrepresent my comments. Why isn't it good enough to go by what I actually do say?

There was and is a non physical thing (if you call it a thing) that exists independently from the physical realm. I call it God, Truth, Information... all of which are non physical.

What will you turn this around to mean?
Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:33 pm
@Deckard,
Maybe God is equal to T.O.E the "Theory of Everything" the equation that explains the reason for everything, a beautiful mathematical expression that finally gives reason for our existence, where all the fundamental laws and constants are submerged in one great harmonious whole
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:34 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125847 wrote:
I'm being judged upon what I don't say? I don't even know what to say about that.

Seriously? When you use a negative to correct someone it implies that you meant the positive affirmation. It is the way language works. You never actually read my reply. I am not taking the opposite of what you are claiming, I am taking the opposite of what you were telling xris. Since you were using a negative to correct him, it means you really meant the positive affirmation.

QuinticNon;125847 wrote:

You just admitted to turning my words around. Please do not misrepresent my comments. Why isn't it good enough to go by what I actually do say?

I didn't turn any words around, I was interpreting what you were saying. I'm beginning to notice you just take an idea and run with it. You didn't even check to see what I meant.

QuinticNon;125847 wrote:

There was and is a non physical thing (if you call it a thing) that exists independently from the physical realm. I call it God, Truth, Information... all of which are non physical.

A lose definition of what you want things to be, but it has no basis in any knowledge pool. You take things like information which can be known with something that can not be known and make a positive claim that they are both the same. Intellectually dishonest.

According to the bible, god walked with adam in the garden. So either the garden was not a physical place, or god must have a physical form. If the garden was not a physical place then it was not in the physical realm or here for that matter. If god has a physical form that he can choose to use form time to time to interact with the physical world, why doesn't god still use it? Does he keep his physical form in the non-physical realm? How does that work? Or can he magically make his physical form appear and disappear at will?

Your notion of god is something you have constructed but there is absolutely nothing that backs up your claim. Not even religious text can back up your belief. It is pure fabrication on your part.
0 Replies

Reconstructo

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:35 pm
@Deckard,
Deckard;125846 wrote:
I wonder if other gods besides capital G God were considered to be non-physical. The Greeks or the Norse gods were they thought of as having a completely different substance from the earthly world. They could shapeshift. They could appear as people, swans, stags etc but were they physical? Ahura-Mazda wasn't physical and Abraham's God has a great deal in common with Ahura-Mazda but what about all of those pagan gods? Were the pagans materialists?

Good question. Didn't the Greeks used to blame moments of personal excess on the gods "possessing" them? (Aphrodite or Ares or..)If so, has incarnation been with us for a long time? Were these gods a sort of multimedia art-poem that functioned not only as art-culture but also religion and science (psychology and cosmology)?

If the gods are immortal-eternal, does this not make them the precursor of Plato's Ideas and Newton's Laws?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:44 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125847 wrote:

0 Replies

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:45 pm
@SammDickens,
Samm;125843 wrote:
...it is impossible to go outside the universe because we take the universe with us.

Now there's a new one. I L-I-K-E it! :a-ok:

---------- Post added 02-07-2010 at 03:47 PM ----------

Fil. Albuquerque;125853 wrote:

I've said from the very first post that all physical energy and matter is Entropy... Noise on the line... Deception...

Now here is Nowhere.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 03:53 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125854 wrote:
Now there's a new one. I L-I-K-E it! :a-ok:

---------- Post added 02-07-2010 at 03:47 PM ----------

I've said from the very first post that all physical energy and matter is Entropy... Noise on the line... Deception...

Now here is Nowhere.

Ok we almost fully agree ! just throw way the 2 worlds thing, and let me state Code with no Mind...I think its more elegant !
0 Replies

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 04:25 pm
@no1author,
I can't. For I truly believe this physical realm was created so that Lucifer (Entropy) would have a place to be banished from Heaven (Information). God cannot allow impurity to exist within his realm, yet he needed a place to allow Lucifer to express his free will of pride.

Bam! Big Bang was the creation of a new realm of physicality that solved the issue.

Humans were the caveat. A new hybrid life form based half on Information (DNA) and have on physicality (Flesh). We have the God like ability to author. Yes, we too can create thought into form. In-form-ation (in-to-form). We speak physical things into existences by the thoughts of our words alone. Everything man-made has a set of codified plans that allowed it to be made.

Humans, through our thoughtful actions, are able to express God, or Lucifer into this physical realm. Upon our physical death, we will join with whatever great essence we have authored for our own lives. If we author goodness, we become the essence of goodness. If we author fear, we become fear. If we author jealousy, we become jealousy.

Out of the mouth speaks the heart. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was with God, and the Word became Flesh.
Reconstructo

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 04:30 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125876 wrote:
I can't. For I truly believe this physical realm was created so that Lucifer (Entropy) would have a place to be banished from Heaven (Information). God cannot allow impurity to exist within his realm, yet he needed a place to allow Lucifer to express his free will of pride.

Bam! Big Bang was the creation of a new realm of physicality that solved the issue.

Humans were the caveat. A new hybrid life form based half on Information (DNA) and have on physicality (Flesh). We have the God like ability to author. Yes, we too can create thought into form. In-form-ation (in-to-form). We speak physical things into existences by the thoughts of our words alone. Everything man-made has a set of codified plans that allowed it to be made.

Humans, through our thoughtful actions, are able to express God, or Lucifer into this physical realm. Upon our physical death, we will join with whatever great essence we have authored for our own lives. If we author goodness, we become the essence of goodness. If we author fear, we become fear. If we author jealousy, we become jealousy.

Out of the mouth speaks the heart. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was with God, and the Word became Flesh.

I like the passion and the thought. I can't say that I can so far as adopting it, but I respect it.

I conceive (visualize?) of my own views as a cloud of tropes, "a mobile army of metaphors." Is God this cloud of self-conceptions, a unity-in-difference? Is this trope one more particle in the cloud?
0 Replies

QuinticNon

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 04:41 pm
@no1author,
I'm not sure Recon. I cannot claim to know. Bhartrihari suggests we invite God (Brahman) into our physical realm with every word from our lips. Does that mean we are creating God, or just inviting him in for tea?

I plum for the inviting, for if we create God, all sorts of paradox arise. Perhaps we add to God, expanding an essence that was already present.

I guess we'll find out 12/21/12 when the Information Cloud becomes self aware. Smile
Reconstructo

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 04:59 pm
@QuinticNon,
QuinticNon;125880 wrote:
I'm not sure Recon. I cannot claim to know. Bhartrihari suggests we invite God (Brahman) into our physical realm with every word from our lips. Does that mean we are creating God, or just inviting him in for tea?

I plum for the inviting, for if we create God, all sorts of paradox arise. Perhaps we add to God, expanding an essence that was already present.

I guess we'll find out 12/21/12 when the Information Cloud becomes self aware. Smile

Perhaps we are all pieces of God's continual self-creation which is simultaneously self-destruction. Of course for me this is just another poem. Poet = makers. "Language is the house of being." To name, Adam-like, is indeed to be the Creator's looking-glass(image.)
Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 09:29 pm
@Reconstructo,
Dialogue with God

I asked God
:
Who are you?

God replied
:
What do you think I am?

I said
:
I am not sure.

God said
:
Try. What do you fear - embarrassment?

I kept quiet

God continued
:
From whom? It's only you and me here so fear you not and let it flow. Tell me who you think I am.

I was nervous. God encouraged me.

:
I said
:
If God is a feeling then LOVE is GOD

God said
:
How do you define Love?

I said, humbly
:
Love is to feeling what white is to colour.

God said
:
Can you explain that?

I said
:
White is an amalgamation of all colours. Similarly Love is the amalgamation of all feelings.

God said
:
Carry on.

I continued
:
If God is a being then Truth, Peace and Tolerance are His virtues. And creation is his 'work. If God is some sort of energy then it permeates each and every particle of the universe. If God is a thought then it is a thought of Benevolence.

God said
:
Do you still think you do not know What is GOD?

I said
:
These are my thoughts based on what I have read and what my elders and other institutions have taught me. But, I am not sure how accurate they are. I am sorry for being skeptical but I think I still do not know what is God. Can you explain in one word - WHAT IS GOD?

God answered
:
YOU.

I was confused.

God explained
:
I created you in my likeness.

I interrupted.

God continued
:
I created you as a part of me.

I interrupted
:
If that is true then all human beings should have the virtues of Truth, Peace and Tolerance. We should all be duty conscious doing our righteousness. Then, why is it we human beings can't live in Harmony spreading the message of Love?

God replied
:
BECAUSE YOU FORGOT WHO YOU REALLY ARE

I was speechless.
0 Replies

SammDickens

Reply Sun 7 Feb, 2010 10:06 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;125604 wrote:
Nice try, but nope, sitting doing nothing IS an event. Because it seperates between activity of doing something. Therefore doing nothing is an event.

Nice try, Krumple, but nope, I'm not talking about "sitting doing nothing," but about the entire universe being frozen in a moment, and even God himself frozen in that moment; my words were "What if the entire universe did nothing, not a single event or activity or motion either physical or non-physical for 27 hours and 33 minutes (and two seconds)?" That's not just "sitting doing nothing!"

Nor are you correct that the frozen time would "separate between activity of doing something." In fact, the moment immediately after the freeze would follow from the single frozen moment before it, however long it had remained frozen, and there would be no trace or record anywhere in the universe, at any level of being, of the period of frozen time. There is no time if there is no event.

You confuse doing nothing, as in waiting or sitting while the world goes on around you, with an imaginary condition where absolutely nothing happens anywhere at any level of being. Perhaps too you confuse time with the reality it measures, which is change, and events are how change occurs. Time is only another human language for ordering and measuring the events we perceive in our existence.

Krumple;125604 wrote:
Yes a moment is a single frame, I understand that, but to move to the next frame you require time. Time is the movement, and you can't ever get that movement from no time. Time is the requirement of time.

To say that a moment is a single frame empowers the illusion that time is an extended linear dimension, like one of the three dimensions of space, but time is a point called the present in which all events transpire, all change is manifest, all experience occurs; the present is a single, ever-evolving moment in which all reality exists. Time is not the movement. Movement itself, and all other events and activities, comprise the advancement of reality from now to now. Time is only a device we use to comprehend the constant flux of that overwhelming reality.

Krumple;125604 wrote:
The non event is also a moment. It has to be or else you would never move from one frame to the next.

The non-event is a non-moment unless somewhere else at some level of being there is some event occurring. Events are the interaction of objects and forces in the universe.

Krumple;125604 wrote:
That is the problem, it is an event.

The it you refer to comes from my statement that "a condition or state of being is not an event." An event is a process that occurs across time. A condition or state of being is like a snapshot of a moment in time. Explain your confusion here if you will. (???)

Krumple;125604 wrote:
Which requires time before the moment can move from t=0. Time would be required to exist prior to t=1.

No it doesn't. It requires an event. Time is only how we talk about events.

Krumple;125604 wrote:
Here is another way to look at it. How many times can you cut off time from another piece of time? For example you start with one second. You reduce that one second to milliseconds. If you reduce that further and further how many times can you reduce it?

Krumple, I see time as a conceptual device we use to order and measure time. If it is conceptual rather than real, it can be divided indefinitely. I have read about scientists describing time as granular (like granular space), but even such incremental time can be hypothetically subdivided as far as the mind can bear it. In my case then, the answer to your question will be maybe eight or ten times before I'm bored to distraction. More perhaps with the aid of a computer that could be rigged to handle the decimal places. I think that even the granular time thing went down to 10^-32 seconds or maybe even less.

Let me ask you a similar (meaningless in this case) question. How far along the number continuum, could all the mathematics and science departments at (say) Harvard count with whatever aids might be available to assist them in the project, and if they counted for the lifetime of a single person, (say) 76 years, eight months & thirteen days? We will assume that they are allowed to create names for the numbers as needed (gad-whampa-scrillions would be a good one, don't you think? Smile).

Samm

---------- Post added 02-07-2010 at 10:31 PM ----------

Nice poem, Alan. I've always liked the Biblical phrase, "God is Love," that you mentioned. Sometimes, I don't think we've really forgotten who we are; rather God pretends to be us while wearing blinders to keep himself hidden from the ones he is pretending to be. It leaves him/us with that necessary degree of ignorance it takes to be truly human (etc.). :-)

Samm
xris

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 05:11 am
@SammDickens,
Samm;125843 wrote:
Okay, xris. You said it. QuinticNon and I have been confused by your apparent extreme materialism, which is why we have been responding as we have to your posts.

But you have said it, and I see that you have said it. And I even remember your having said it before (or at least something very close). Here is what you are saying. "In that nothingness there occupied the energy and material that was to be everything. That everything was also nothing BUT you cant have nothing but you also had everything. Everything was nothing but nothing was everything." AND... "What we need to understand is when that nothing that was everything became everything. Before the singularity there was a nothing that contained everything."

Now, I have heard used car salesmen and even politicians on the campaign trail make clearer statements than that, but I think I can see your agreement with us.

Before the Big Bang, "everything was (appeared as) nothing." After the Big Bang, "the (apparent) nothing that contained everything became everything." That's what I was saying from the gitgo, and so was QuinticNon I think. I say that the apparent nothing contained everything in a potential state of being, and QuinticNon says the apparent nothing contained everything as information. We agree that the apparent nothing is actually a nonphysical state of being or existence, similar in some respects to such things as mind, soul, God, self, consciousness and other things that have no presence in extended space. So, are we on the same page, more or less in this regard?

I'm fairly sure we all agree that something cannot come from nothing (and here I mean the absolute nothing that contains nothing, has no properties or attributes, and is equivalent to non-being).

I think there is some disagreement whether thought is possible outside the space-time continuum of our universe. I leave that to you two to decide whether that needs further discussion.

Let me say something about this nothing-everything discussion. I believe that everything exists always and forever. Outside space-time, everything exists in absolute unity as potential or information. It is of course very difficult for us to imagine or comprehend this unity of everything. Everything also exists within space-time, but here it is distributed throughout both, space (the universe) and time (the evolutionary history of the cosmos), and between reality and imagination.

Let me say also, there is no singularity in the Big Bang. What you call a singularity, xris, is the beginning of spatial extention itself. Someone asked (was it Krumple) "What is outside the universe?" The universe may be said to have a surface or outer edge because we speak of it as having a size or diameter. I read that before the inflationary period intrinsic to the Big Bang, the universe was as big as a proton, and after the inflationary epoch the universe had burgeoned to the size of a grapefruit. Ooo, impressive! :-) Anyway, if we can envision the universe as having a size or volume, I think it's entirely fair to ask what was and is outside that outside surface of the universe (even if, according to some, that surface is inaccessible from inside the universe).

My own answer to that question though is that the universe has no outside beyond the surface (or outer extent) of its expanding space-time continuum. Within the universe, we have size, shape, location, all of which are properties of objects in space, in the universe. But beyond the edge of the universe, there is no space, no time, only the nonphysical existence we equate with nothing. And it is impossible to go outside the universe because we take the universe with us. The more the energy density of the universe decreases, the further "out" space extends and the further away the "edge" of the universe recedes--assuming the mass of the universe allows an open rather than closed universe. My bet is that space is a very fuzzy thing at the edge of the universe.

Krumple also argued some other stuff I have to respond to, but this is too long, and I'll let someone else have a word before I get back with you. Sorry.

Samm
Samm , I will try again. If you had a mass so great that light could not escape from it. No sign of its existence, nothing existed outside of its frame work, now remembering nothing can not exist. From this I am proposing that even though nothing apparently existed this mass or pure energy did exist within the itself. This is how I see nothing and everything as the same concept. So as there was nothing , there is no space no time for us to conceive of. You cant measure time, if time does not exist , you cant judge age without comparisons. With this in mind the BB came from nothing, you cant in my mind conclude anything else other than what I propose. The only question in my mind is why it decided to become everything instead of nothing. This trigger could be an insignificant event and you could speculate forever on that cause.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:06 am
@xris,
xris;126055 wrote:
Samm , I will try again. If you had a mass so great that light could not escape from it. No sign of its existence, nothing existed outside of its frame work, now remembering nothing can not exist. From this I am proposing that even though nothing apparently existed this mass or pure energy did exist within the itself. This is how I see nothing and everything as the same concept. So as there was nothing , there is no space no time for us to conceive of. You cant measure time, if time does not exist , you cant judge age without comparisons. With this in mind the BB came from nothing, you cant in my mind conclude anything else other than what I propose. The only question in my mind is why it decided to become everything instead of nothing. This trigger could be an insignificant event and you could speculate forever on that cause.

Why do you all want to make a transition from a Noum to a Phenomena ?
From a "Thing" to a manifestation, an Effect ?

To my view all things still inside "ITSELF" as you said before the "beginning"...
Time\Space\Matter\Energy their are all functions and parameters inside "IT"...(the entire History of the Universe is In not out of It)

...there was no "true" Start...of course, as a Noum out of Time and Space that seems to us close to nothingness, aldo obviously, it must be something...
William

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 06:22 am
@no1author,
Got to thinking and I how I hate to consciously do that, ha! God is the constructor of tomorrow and we are his tools. Unfortunately there are just too many monkey wrench's and silly putty in the mix

William
0 Replies